?? 🤔 What Are You Thinking Now ~ Even More! 🤔 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's days like this where I feel like packing it all in and going to live in the wilderness.

The Dear Litster thread should come with a free bag of popcorn. It should also be aired on TNT because I hear they know drama. :rolleyes:

Dear Litster Yenta,

Maybe deleting Skype wasn’t a good move, I miss my good morning messages. Also, I just realized my wedding is 2.5 months away. WHAT THE FUCK?! There’s so much to do and my Pinterest is in overload right now.

Overwhelmed

You used to be able to read some really lovely posts in there, among the occasional passive-aggressive crap. At some point it turned and the ratios flipped. It’ll flip back eventually...

Should I go post mushy gushy stuff? Cause I can.

I hope the doe comes back. I saw her panting on my porch, looking for water so I put my old three gallon dog water jug/bowl out so she can drink. I hate to see animals suffer in the heat, even if they are wild.

I want to start a new thread where all those I like can pop in or hang out but I know I wouldn't be committed to it after a couple days.

Ahhh.. the problems of those with spotty mental health.. lol

I recommend North Dakota and a Fred Flintstone car. Seems a good open state when you don’t understand the fundamentals of driving and brakes use.

Dear Litster Yenta,

Maybe deleting Skype wasn’t a good move, I miss my good morning messages. Also, I just realized my wedding is 2.5 months away. WHAT THE FUCK?! There’s so much to do and my Pinterest is in overload right now.

Overwhelmed

Hello!!
*hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back