?? 🤔 What Are You Thinking Now ~ Even More! 🤔 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, it's been so long since I cooked a pot of dried pinto beans I'd forgotten how distractingly good they smell while they're cooking.

Hahaha...that was my thought all day. Until I decided “Fuck it! I’m going home early” - out of here in 20 minutes!

Good for you!

I shouldn't be complaining since I only have two more days of work and then I'm unemployed. I'm just over this place right now. :cool:

I am horny as fuck, every woman that walks past me is driving me crazy. I feel like whipping it out, but jail time and keeping my employment prevents me from doing such things

Nothing like waking up to a call from the bank saying my account is compromised. Well... At least they caught it!

So proud of myself for getting through today. I got so sick that I partially lost my eyesight, which was scary! It’s starting to return, but I still feel bad, so won’t be replying to PMs for a bit. Thank you to those who have written to me the last two days!

Oh, I don't know. I would argue that I can't possibly respect a woman more than when she has my cock in her mouth. Of course, you kinda have to on account of her teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back