🏆 Wanker of the Week Awards 🏆

Oh. I forgot I had to nominate @Indie for her obscure 🙈 reaction to some post I made. Words!! (Shut up monkey boy.)
Lol. I realized afterwards you couldn't have been talking about me because I only appreciated 14 people in my last post 😉

I'll see a post in a thread, spend 15 minutes composing a witty (or not so much, those who have read me can judge) response, only to then shake my head, go, "Nah!" and walk away from the whole thing.

I easily do this 2-5 times for every time I actually post.
Nominated for failing to entertain us. 🤭

Nominated for thinking history is not only history, it is dead.
History, Dead? I smell a conspiracy!
giphy.gif

Maybe you're a #5 wanker. Are you really Wanker of the Week material? Will you make the victory trophy blush before you shove it...well, where you shove it.

Have a stick and berries? We all know to just grip and rip it, but level 1 wankers don't win this most prestigious award. Want to add some points to your category 5 wanking?

- Switch hands, switch grip, if you're gifted enough, go two hands
- Pray to your favourite taint
- Don't forget the grapes, try making some wine
- Do it with a friend, just not at the park
- Finish in the tea towel, hang it back up on the oven handle
- You have a back door too, just make sure you don't lose it or you'll need good health insurance
- Fuck a silicone cunt. Don't forget the Crisco

Maybe you're more of the woman in the pink canoe persuasion. Sure, you can rub one out in the shower while the kids are eating brekkie, but that's a level 1 wankership. Ready to up your game?

- Find a toy that works for you. Trying them all is half the fun
- Peace out. Make a peace sign with your fingers, wiggle, squeeze and lift your labia
- You have a back door too, just make sure you don't lose it or you'll need good health insurance
- Go covert. Mastered the self-quickie? Give the clit a go while in bed next to your partner
- Use both hands. You didn't get two for nothing.
- Pass the remote and let someone special vibe your pleasure remotely

If you like our content here at Wanker Media Group, you can make a difference in the panel of judge's life

tip-screen.png

Last edited:
Excuse me. I have questions pertaining to the below for my next wanky levelling up time this evening.
Maybe you're a #5 wanker. Are you really Wanker of the Week material? Will you make the victory trophy blush before you shove it...well, where you shove it.

<snip>
- Go covert. Mastered the self-quickie? Give the clit a go while in bed next to your partner

If you like our content here at Wanker Media Group, you can make a difference in the panel of judge's life

View attachment 2344293

What am I worrying about losing in the back door? My fingers my friend, or *blink* the park?

Also tip link not working. Sorrrrryyy I was all ready to offload some of these coin bags. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Guys, you wanna know what I think is missing from these awards? I know you do. 😁

I mean, apart from this scrolling. 🫢

And the INCREDIBLE, OG panel of judge. Obvs.🤗

An interview style check-in with previous WotW winners, to delve into their secrets find out more about them see how their life has changed since winning this magnificent award. Picture it now. NOW, I said.

What a glorious idea. They don’t call me the OG of idea. No really, they don’t. 😡

If you would like to dig into the past lives of wankers with me, stick your nose right into my box. If you would like to submit questions you would like to see answered on the regular send your carrier pigeons along post haste.

Back