The Pervertibles Challenge

Ebonyfire

Ball Stretcher
Ok this is how it starts...

I challenge the Forum find and use non standard objects around the house as pervertibles...BDSM toys made from everyday objects.

As posted elsewhere, I have been known to use a wire whisk as a spanking tool. If you have not tried it, do so. It can leave such lovely marks!

Next?

Alligator clasp type hair thingies for clamps in various places. They don't close very tight, but feel rather interesting if you're blindfolded.

Spatula's leave nice marks as well. And of course we have all tried robe belts as restraints. :D

Master_Vassago said:
Spatula's leave nice marks as well. And of course we have all tried robe belts as restraints. :D

Pantyhose works good as restraints too.

I love the kitchen.

If you have one of those wooden meat tenderizers in the kitchen, try dragging acrose your subbies skin when they are blindfolded.

Dynamite!

Subby need some exercise?

If you get one of those big exercise balls you can have them bend over it butt nekkid and have him/her hold position.

It takes the abdominal muscles to hold position, so if they move, flog em!

Do it while you are watching your favorite TV show.

entitled said:
Alligator clasp type hair thingies for clamps in various places. They don't close very tight, but feel rather interesting if you're blindfolded.

I like that!

For clamps, try tongs, use a rubber band or hair tie to tighten as needed. Also you can squeeze the handles just enough to keep the sensation going when you feel a little aggressive. Oh wait that's all the time.

Master_Vassago said:
For clamps, try tongs, use a rubber band or hair tie to tighten as needed. Also you can squeeze the handles just enough to keep the sensation going when you feel a little aggressive. Oh wait that's all the time.

LMAO!

O rings

Now Home Depot and shops like it have all different sizes of O rings.

You want elongated nipples on Your sub?

If you get little tiny O rings, and fit them over an empty bottle that has an opening large enough for a nipple (male or female), the suction will elongate the nipples, and make them very sensitive.

If you want more suction, put some water in the bottle.

It works.

Also the larger O rings will make an excellent cock ring.

I've also found that when you are too lazy to use ice cubes, a spoon that has been thrown in the freezer, two of them for dual use, are great nipple erectors. Lie them face down and they cup the nipple, at least on the females and usually manage to bring instantaneous THO. hehe.

Master_Vassago said:
I've also found that when you are too lazy to use ice cubes, a spoon that has been thrown in the freezer, two of them for dual use, are great nipple erectors. Lie them face down and they cup the nipple, at least on the females and usually manage to bring instantaneous THO. hehe.

Speaking of nipples, have you ever taped quarters to a subbie's nipples with surgical tape? It works best on females if they wear a bra. It is not noticable, and they will walk around with an increased awareness of their Dom.

Now if I can find a way to have it not be noticable under a mans shirt.

LOL. That was great. I actually have my nipples pierced, what could you do to me oh wonderous Dommette? I'm always up for a little pain lol.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will have to try that one soon. Very soon indeed.

Master_Vassago said:
LOL. That was great. I actually have my nipples pierced, what could you do to me oh wonderous Dommette? I'm always up for a little pain lol.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will have to try that one soon. Very soon indeed.

Well if you were an owned sub of Mine, I would have both nipples pierced and also add a frenum and guiche piercing with rings on both. I would them attach chains through the nipples, and through the frenum piercing, ending at the 'taint" area where the guiche ring would be.

Now the trick is to make the chain just long enough so that there is constant friction between the whole thing.

Is that painful enough for you?

Ebonyfire said:
Well if you were an owned sub of Mine, I would have both nipples pierced and also add a frenum and guiche piercing with rings on both. I would them attach chains through the nipples, and through the frenum piercing, ending at the 'taint" area where the guiche ring would be.

Now the trick is to make the chain just long enough so that there is constant friction between the whole thing.

It is in effect a homemade chastity device. If you get a hard on, the pain really begins!

Ebonyfire said:

OUCH! I don't know whether to live in fear of ever becoming a sub (nah that will never happen) or to be turned on by the deviousness of your mind. I think I will choose to be turned on from afar, at the mind not the idea above lol.

Master_Vassago said:
OUCH! I don't know whether to live in fear of ever becoming a sub (nah that will never happen) or to be turned on by the deviousness of your mind. I think I will choose to be turned on from afar, at the mind not the idea above lol.

Wuss! LOL

Hell yeah in the way you described it EB lol. Not to say that I might not enjoy it for a bit, but in the long run it would hamper some of my activities. Besides, I don't submit very well lol. But if you have ever gotten anyone to go through with all that was described I would be interested in hearing their thoughts lol.

Master_Vassago said:
Hell yeah in the way you described it EB lol. Not to say that I might not enjoy it for a bit, but in the long run it would hamper some of my activities. Besides, I don't submit very well lol. But if you have ever gotten anyone to go through with all that was described I would be interested in hearing their thoughts lol.

Oh I will. it is reserved for 24/7. Remember a set up like that is only good for short term torment.

Master_Vassago said:

Here is a variation.

Use a waist chain. You can attach a chain through both nipples rings and then attach to the waist chain.

Try putting an ice cube in the wire whisk and slowly rolling over subbie's body. Especially if subbie is restrainted and blindfolded.

Oh and slotted spoons are great for paddles, they leave nice welts where the slots are.

During my last visit with Sir, He kept changing instruments during an afternoon scene. Two in particular i remember vividly....

a hard slotted plastic serving spoon

a guitar strap made of very thin webbing

~anelize

Ice. Alcohol (I keep a bottle of peach schnapps in the freezer.)

Silk scarves/ties.

Damp tea-towels (make a wicked whip!)

Spatulas, wire whisks (Eb and I came up with that one independently), tongs. I could also (although haven't yet) use one of those big carving forks. Or how about the carving platter, with all of the little spikes?

The big wooden paddles you use to take pizza out of wood-fired ovens.

Garden hose (if you are into torture.)

Gaffer tape.

Feathers, and feather dusters. The cheaper the feather duster the better it works for some reason. You get more sensation.

Native Alien said:
Try putting an ice cube in the wire whisk and slowly rolling over subbie's body. Especially if subbie is restrainted and blindfolded.

Oh and slotted spoons are great for paddles, they leave nice welts where the slots are.

I never thought of putting ice in a whisk. Thatis brilliant!

I love slotted spoons. Anyone ever break one?

Back