The Ultimate Foreskin Thread

BlueSugar

Faceted Sensualist
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Posts
7,608
I was looking over The Blank Manual and I think we don't talk about foreskin enough. I myself, and curious about it, in the US it is medical and religious tradition to remove the foreskin... but across the pond it is less popular a practice.
Let us share stores, techniques, and demystify !
Feel free to include pictures, diagrams, links and your own personal opinions.
Have fun ya'll!

I suppose I'll start up. (duh, lol)
Honestly, of all the men I've been with, only one wasn't "cut" and he hated getting head - so I never bothered. When a friend of mine met a man who wasn't cut she was at a loss. With a person like me in the group, she of coursed dialed me soon after a disgruntled session in the sack -- but I couldn't help.
It wasn't a deal breaker - they're still together (going on 3 years I think) yay!
Sadly though - she never shared with me... so I ask:



How do you handle the foreskin? (retract, or don't)
What if you deep throat? Does this make any difference, is there something someone should know?

How do you roll a condom on?

I heard when the penis is hard enough, most if not all the extra skin 'goes away' anyway - is this true? Or is every dick different?

Does anal hurt more? or is it all about the lube?



Knowing not all men are the same, if you aren't cut, what are your favorite sensations and how are they created? (sex, hand jobs, oral... share with us!)
 
BlueSugar said:
How do you handle the foreskin?
As much as you can
BlueSugar said:
(retract, or don't)
both

BlueSugar said:
What if you deep throat? Does this make any difference,
I don't think so. I have never gotten head without my foreskin though so it's hard to say. I deffinatley like it though and have never had any issues due to foreskin
BlueSugar said:
BlueSugar said:
How do you roll a condom on?
One leg at a time, just like every one else ;)

BlueSugar said:
I heard when the penis is hard enough, most if not all the extra skin 'goes away' anyway - is this true?
Yes this is pretty true
BlueSugar said:
Or is every dick different?
Even more true
BlueSugar said:
Does anal hurt more? or is it all about the lube?
Never tried anal without a foreskin either but I think it would be more comfortable with. You have a lot more loose material rolling instead of sliding.


BlueSugar said:
Knowing not all men are the same, if you aren't cut, what are your favorite sensations and how are they created? (sex, hand jobs, oral... share with us!)
I think it would be pretty much the same only with one more thing to play with.
I have also heard a circumcised head is more likely to be less sensitive so maybe starting out with a lighter touch for an uncut guy would be a good idea untill you know what he likes.
 
I know yoshimitsu isn't the only uncut Litizen! Come out wherever you are!

thank you for your contribution :)
 
I'm British and it's very unusual over here to be circumcized unless you're Jewish or a Muslim, basically, I've only EVER had sex with men with foreskins, it's the norm for me.
I have no experience of RL sex with circumcized men but I have an Israeli Jewish cyber lover, so at least I can now say I've SEEN a circumcised cock which I hadn't until two months ago! I've heard that circumcised guys need alot more lubrication for blow jobs and hand jobs than a guy with foreskin, I have no idea if it's true or not. And I've heard that circumcised guys need to fuck harder for added sensation, because they don't have a foreskin that rolls back and forth... I haven't really discussed it with my Israeli lover, but I'd be interested to know from circumcised guys if this is actually the case...
 
Uncut cocks are especially sensitive, because they don't have a layer of protective "skin" over them. I am uncut and have found that I can't even walk around with it pulled back, due to how sensitive it is. Also due to every penis being different the size of the foreskin can be a real issue, it can be too small and this can make retracting very painful sometimes. This hasn't happened to me personally but one of my friends experienced it. One thing I know for sure is that while uncut penis' are getting hard but aren't fully rolled back, it can be very painful if you just yank the foreskin down. It's better to just rub the penis however you would normally and see where it goes naturally. If you really want to get rid of the foreskin all you have to do is suck it a bit or get it wet and it literally dissapears because of the lubricant.
 
I'm uncut and very happilly so. There's extra sensitivity there, and other feelings which I think cut guys are missing out on. The feeling as you penetrate your lover of her pussy lips gripping the foreskin and gently peeling you back as you enter her... that's one of my favourite moments during any sexual experience.

I'm not sure about needing more lubrication... My cock tends to get quite wet pre-sex and I love foreplay of various types so my partner is normally wet too!

Anal sex? Hrm, not sure if it makes a difference, I have always just piled on the lube anyway, figure that circumsized guys would do the same.

As far as blow jobs are concerned... having a girl slip her tongue in between the cock and the foreskin is just dandy thanks, double sensitivity!

Condoms? Don't use them anymore as we are currently both physically monogomous, however when I have used them in the past it would depend on the partner. If I was a little drunk or wasn't that attracted to the girl, I'd peel back first before slipping the condom on so it was more sensitive. If I was worried about how quickly I'd cum, i'd put the condom on over the foreskin non-peeled back. Worked every time!

One major downside to foreskins though, is that they can get caught in zips all too easily. I have buttons down there now after one accident too many. There was blood, there were tears and there was no sex for two weeks!
 
Trajal has summed it up quite nicely.

I can't think of anything else to add except here in the states, uncut is a rarity and some women have actually denied me sex after getting past the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" phase.

They're used to seeing a helmet, not a hood ;)
 
A very interesting thread! Thanks for starting this BlueSugar!

I've only ever been with circumcised men...I think it was fashionable to circumcise baby boys in my generation. Many of my friends are having babies at the moment, so I've chatted a few times about the topic of "to cut, or not to cut?". Now days it's very difficult to find a doctor who will circumcise baby boys, so it's not done unless there is a medical reason (or religion is involved).
 
For educational purposes only, I have shared some self portraits.

You will see that my foreskin gets pushed out of the way, it's as if the head of my penis thrusts through it causing it to settle down under the ridge. In fact it's not really possible to have an erection and keep the head covered.

So far as limitations are concerned, I'm more than happy to receive a blow job, PM me for my phone number . . .

As per the previous poster, it's uncomfortable to walk around with it retracted (unless naked of course!)

Hope this helps . . .
 
lots of questions from women to men, lets try addressing these! This is fun! The more uncut men educate and popularize on the foreskin's behalf, the less 'denial' you will be met with in the future - I can promise that - so demystify away men!
(and ladies -and men- who have been with uncut men are VERY VERY welcome to give their perspective as how to-ers!)

So read the thread and skim for questions that you could answer. SO WHAT if someone has answered it; maybe you have another experience that confirms, denies or adds to another's experience

what are some favorite personal tricks that totally turn you on, that could get you off in an uncut second - as far as sensations go? what do you, or what have other people done that totally blows 'your mind' ?



someone needs to kick me if i make another pun... lol
 
BlueSugar said:
what are some favorite personal tricks that totally turn you on, that could get you off in an uncut second - as far as sensations go? what do you, or what have other people done that totally blows 'your mind' ?

A few suggestions for fun things to put in a foreskin... Warning, following this advice may result in premature ejaculation!

1) A nipple - yes, it's possible
2) Pop rocks - Believe me... do it.. and then do a blow job... bloody hell...
3) Ice. - It's old but it works. Boy does it work.
4) A tongue - self explanatory.
5) Chocolate mint sauce - sucked/licked out... those foreskinles boys don't know what they're missing! lol. Especially after you cum and then snog your girl with a chocolate/mint/cum taste in her mouth.. mmmmmmmmmm
 
Trajal said:
A few suggestions for fun things to put in a foreskin... Warning, following this advice may result in premature ejaculation!

1) A nipple - yes, it's possible
2) Pop rocks - Believe me... do it.. and then do a blow job... bloody hell...
3) Ice. - It's old but it works. Boy does it work.
4) A tongue - self explanatory.
5) Chocolate mint sauce - sucked/licked out... those foreskinles boys don't know what they're missing! lol. Especially after you cum and then snog your girl with a chocolate/mint/cum taste in her mouth.. mmmmmmmmmm

Pop rocks? You mean, like space dust? Bloody hell, I never thought of that - interesting! :D
 
Cherrycola said:
Pop rocks? You mean, like space dust? Bloody hell, I never thought of that - interesting! :D

That's exactly what I mean. Sorry I was speaking for an american audience mainly ;)

Enjoy !
 
it's OK I thought you probably were - all my fond innocent memories of childhood have just been ruined! :confused:

In a nice way, though ;)
 
erodream351 said:
I can't vouch for the pop rocks, but the good old fashioned altoids trick is mind blowing...

as far as foreskin "tricks" I always encourage a girl to play with mine as much as possible. It seems to be quite the enjoyable learning experience for all involved. One girl I was with enjoyed the fact that we were able to have sex for long periods of time because she could feel me sliding in and out of her, but the foreskin prevented any sort of chaffing that comes with longer sex sessions.

yeah, although I've not had sex with a cut guy I assume a foreskin leads to less chafing! Altoids, is it a kind of candy for when you have a cough or cold? I think in the UK a similar thing would be something called Fisherman's Friends, they're VERY good, yes... :D
 
ah, thanks! No, Fisherman's don't have menthol in I don't think... they're kinda hard to explain! But a guy I sucked off after sucking one loved it! :D
 
BlueSugar said:
How do you handle the foreskin? (retract, or don't)
What if you deep throat? Does this make any difference, is there something someone should know?

How do you roll a condom on?

I heard when the penis is hard enough, most if not all the extra skin 'goes away' anyway - is this true? Or is every dick different?

Does anal hurt more? or is it all about the lube?

What can I answer here? Hmmm...

No retraction.

I don't deep throat (I have tried, but it was never one of the major wants for my male sex partners).

Condom goes on the same both ways.

I don't know about anything else on the list, at least for sure. I hope this helps.

From what I've heard and read, circumcision is one of those things that has gone in and out of fashion over the years, especially in the United States.
 
Just wanted to thank Blue Sugar (and her great AV) for starting this thread and thereby casting a bit of light on what, IMHO, is a very important subject.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:
 
My SO and I make love with our foreskins. We roll them up around each other's penis heads usually as foreplay, sometimes as the main course. Feeling him ejaculate in my foreskin is an amazing experience!
 
Either all my pictures got deleted or I screwed up somehow. Oh well! Anyone who wants them just has to ask . . .
 
i am uncut and have to tell you i hated being uncut all through high school. i would see other guys in the locker room and they were all cut and i felt so diffrent. that actually kept me from having sex in high school becuase i felt like such an outsider. but thankfully i grew out of that feeling. my fiance loves my uncut penis. just thought id share.

with a condom i find that i have to roll my skin back for the condom to stay on through out sex.

anal feels amazing sliding i can have it either way.

but i do find myself cumming much quicker when i go into my girl without rolling the skin back. seems that im so much more sensative when i let her pussy walls rool my skin back then when i do it myself.
 
Back
Top