Have you ever been given away?

Mr Blonde

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Posts
864
"Given away" can mean a short-term loan for sex/play or permanent transfer of ownership. Perhaps it might mean completion of training where the arrangement was known to be temporary, or maybe being sent away for training with the idea you will come back later. For sake of this discussion, let's also say it can mean being permanently bought or sold.

(Please click here to discuss prostitution or short-term exchange for money. Please click here to discuss abandonment where someone is abandoned and not given to another.)

Has your PYL ever given you to another? What were your thoughts as this was happening?

Have you ever "given away" one of your submissives or slaves? What sort of satisfaction did that give you?

For instance, Shadowsdream has described that she accepted submissives for training with the idea that she would later "give" them to fellow dom/mes once they had completed her training. She described standing in counsel as these two people she knew -- but were strangers to each other -- negotiated a new relationship between each other. She said it showed growth and freedom.

Thoughts? :cathappy:
 
Bump for a good topic...ugh, obviously renovating is letting me miss some things here. As to the question, I guess in a way I have been given away and that is how I came to be with the one I am with right now. At the time it was painful to accept, difficult to contemplate, and not taken lightly by either of us. That special person (and yes, if he is reading this right now I am sure he still knows how special he is in so many ways) is responsible for guiding me and allowing me to grow and find my bliss.....I will never forget nor minimise the positive impact he has had on my life.:rose:

Catalina:rose:
 
If this thread also includes O/L relationships...

then, yes - I have been given away to another.

My online Dom and I were just becoming "easy" with each other. I was learning him and what pleased him and trying to reconcile the bad experience (that made me walk away from BDSM) with these new feelings that were innundating me.

I showed up online one Sunday evening and Master told me that I would be contacted tomorrow by another I had been given to. He said, "You are a gift to my most honored slave and you will treat her with the same respect you treat me."

I was terribly afraid - what if we didn't mesh, what if she was not as loving as Master, what if she didn't value all the things about me that Master does, what if - what if - what if...

The next day, I received an email that said, "You will be online at 10 pm est, dressed in white crotchless panties and a cupless bra with a rope tied around your waist, down between your labia and up the crack of your ass where it will be tied securely. You will turn on your cam, kneel and wait until I summon you."

When she arrived, she was matter of fact and cold. My first thought was, "I'm not going to like this, but I must be obedient to Master." Then, she worked me - for 2 full hours. She worked every orifice of my body until a final orgasm brought me to tears of pure ecstasy. It was an amazing experience which broke the hold of the fear that I experienced because she could only work me like that if she loved me.

I found out later that our evening was a final order before Master punished her for disobedience. She was to have contacted me the week before and did not. Her instructions were to work me, then prepare a report for Master summarizing the events of the evening. That became my order and because of the report I sent to Master - she was not only granted no punishment, but (by her description) an exceptional reward of awesome orgasms for her treatment of his newest slave.

Since that time, Master, Mistress and I have been more than close. I also found out later (from Mistress) that she had been admiring me from a distance for a long while and when Master told her that I was his gift to her - a reward for her many long years of service - she was excited beyond words. Now, when either of them works me...my heart is so open and full of love - I cannot seem to remember what life was like before. So, no, being given away may start out a traumatic experience - but it does NOT have to remain that way.

Esclava :rose:
 
Last edited:
Yes, I have been given away on a short term (a few hours) basis, several times. Usually at play parties, where Sir was tired and went to bed and He gave me to someone he knew and trusted to use/play with. I trust Sir's judgment and was never fearful of my safety at any point, though more than a little nervous about being used and played with in new ways, and not knowing what to expect. But in every instance, it's been a highly erotic experience, even if not always my "preferred" situation.

justina
 
I would love to being given away or give away my slave, whatever role we chose to play at the time. But I think my partner is too afraid of getting germs or viruses. Both of us think slave sex should be combined with forced oral sex to be optimal, and that doesn't combine well with fear of germs.
 
Last edited:
Ive been given away on one occasion. Its an experience that has recently happened and changed the lives of my husband (my Master) and myself. In a good way.

We went to Atlanta for the Dcon Convention. I belong to the WoT Org and we had a set up there. At the end of the night my husband and I were feeling kind of out of place and wanted our own kind of partying. We looked on the web for some BDSM related clubs. There was none! So we went to this swingers club, not a usual choice of places, and they directed us to another club that had a dungeon in the back. We thought, hey, why not!

Believe it or not, Doms there do work for free and fun at clubs in GA. In fact my master, allowed one of the club doms to do a session with me (my first session where ppl out of the scene were watching, it was an all around club with windows into every room or dance area) The session was awesome, so much so that I allowed two things that are on my absolutly not list. Knife play and Fire play. I had an orgasm on the table from it.

My husband found that so exciting that he arranged the meeting for the next night. This time I was to submitt to anything the other dom said, even sex, if it was what he wished. (he knew this would be ok, because that was on my list as things I would love to try)

The next night he had me dress in my skimpy outfit, practically string and take my collar off. He handed me over to the other dom and I endured two full hours of pure pleasure in that mans giving of pain. I wont lie, and say Ive never had sex on a one night stand. But I did here, and enjoyed it. I enjoyed it because in my mind, my master was whispering to me the commands he wished. It pleased him and myself.

So I think the reason it worked out and was so exciting, was because my husband was open to it. Not only that, I learned I love the razor sharp edge of a knife at back of my neck and throat, and the thrill that causes. That is something my husband would never have tried because my list said I wouldnt. (he respects the very few NOs I do have on that list)

In return, I brought a friend of mine out to live in the in law suite, She is now our sub. :)

I know I dont write all that great in discussions, but this was the experience that came to mind

PS I have changed a few things on that list.. and not jsut the knife play. But I changed some things to Ill try it once!
 
GIVING A SUBMISSIVE AWAY

I HAVE TWICE GIVEN A SUBMISSIVE AWAY.. IN THE FIRST CASE IT WAS AFTER A YEAR OF TRAINING... THE YOUNG LADY WAS MAKING A CAREER MOVE TO THE EAST COAST... NOT WANTING TO WASTE A YEAR OF TRAINING I ARRANGED FOR HER TO SERVE A FELLOW DOM WHO I HAD KNOWN FOR SOME TIME.. TWO YEARS LATER SHE IS STILL IN HIS SERVICE AND IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO ME WHEN I AM IN NEW YORK CITY..
THE SECOND SUBMISSIVE WAS TRAINED BY ME FOR SIX MONTHS BEFORE I PASSED HER ON TO A FRIEND... I KNEW THAT IN BOTH CASES I WAS HANDING THEM OVER TO RESPONSIBLE AND TRUSHWORTHY MASTERS.
 
i have never been given away or loaned to another man and my Master informed me (from the start) that i never will be. It has been explained to me that i am His property, His most prized possession, and that for those reasons i will not be shared with other Doms. However, as He knows i am bicurious, and He enjoys knowing such & wishes me to explore those desires, i will be shared with another submissive female of His choosing. Hasn't happened yet, and as He has said it will, it will be.
 
Last edited:
Yes, I have been "given away" once. It's wasn't anything major, but still a huge turn on for both of us. We talked about it again in detail last week, in fact, while I kind of played it out on him.

I was invited to a party, and because of other previous committments, he couldn't attend. However, to spice the evening up for both of us, while we were apart, he set me an "assignment".

I had to choose one of the male guests to give a blow job to, on his command. His command came in the form of a text message. He ordered me to carry it out, and I did. It was very exciting, because nobody else knew anything about it. The guy was very willing, even though he was a bit taken aback with my suggestion. He did want more from me, but that wasn't allowed. I was to give him a blow job, but not let him come in my mouth, nothing more than that.

I was texting with him, my Dom, constantly leading up to it, and immediately after. I know for sure how much of a rush he found it.

We've talked a lot about him giving me away to a greater extent, particularly while he is also there, and it is a big turn on for both of us. Maybe one day we'll go further with it, maybe not. Just talking about it seems enough for us, for now. But, who knows what will happen in the future.
 
This is a most awesome thread!

Congratulations Mr Blonde, for starting it.

I found Esclava's post quite beautiful in it's simple yet extraordinary submissiveness.

Quite, quite sublime.

My slut, (Freegal) and I revel in talk of such excapades, and maybe we will get the opportunity and the urge to indulge fully one day.

For now though, as she says, it is fantasy.

But who knows!

For her!:rose:
 
Last edited:
I was busy in November and did not see the other replies until now, but better late than never...thanks for the additional perspectives.
 
FreeGal said:
I had to choose one of the male guests to give a blow job to, on his command. His command came in the form of a text message. He ordered me to carry it out, and I did. It was very exciting, because nobody else knew anything about it. The guy was very willing, even though he was a bit taken aback with my suggestion. He did want more from me, but that wasn't allowed. I was to give him a blow job, but not let him come in my mouth, nothing more than that.

I was texting with him, my Dom, constantly leading up to it, and immediately after. I know for sure how much of a rush he found it.

I could never do that. I hate texting :p
 
Once, with a previous Mistress, i was given to another for a night. I had a wonderful experience with the other person but i did question why.
I know now, why. I often wondered at our faultering relationship but that one escapade answered that question. She was no longer physically interested. it was a learning experience, for sure and I would never have questioned it if it hadn't been for the missing physical closeness before that time.
 
I've done this in the vanilla world. My boy Hud and I used to pass hos around like colds.

Do trains count?
 
nope

i can't say i would mind as long my partner chose a good person to hand me off to.. course that would be to say i had a choice.
 
I dread being given away, even temporarily. Especially to men. I'm not bisexual at all but if I had to be given away to someone I'd rather it be a female (probably a matter of comfort). I just wouldn't be comfortable with anyone but Tyler. I guess that's sort of part of the point though. Sometimes he threatens to sell me :( but I think that's kinda like when my parents used to get mad and scream that they were giving me up for adoption.
 
given away

My former Mistress did occasionally loan me to others. Also, She used me to please several male friends of hers (i am male). Often, at parties, She would allow others to use me sexually, for public display.
 
Back
Top