Trust is a two way street

Myprivatetyme

Virgin
I do not consider myself an experienced dom, but someone who was interested in the D/s dynamic. In 2016, I met an alpha submissive (self described), who was in a cuckquean relationship with her husband. He both cheated on her and was open about his desires for other women. She considered herself naturally submissive but in her words - I never kneeled for another.

The relationship went on for 4 years. It ended in 2019 where I was accused of many things none were true. She had a tight knit “tribe” who protected her on tumblr. However they only knew half her story, and many things I doubted in her life.

I always told her if there were ever any doubts about me or my past or trust on her part I was always happy to be open.

I trusted her completely and expected the same in return. I have a litany of things I found out after the fact that she lied about and hid.

I blame me for not confronting her, when we were together it all was wonderful. But she disappeared for weeks on end. I knew of her illness, and she passed away recently- but my lesson here is that trust cuts two ways. Always go with your instincts.

Nothing more than that - just saying this, I made my own mistakes......

With respect for what you went through...the signs were there. She showed herself from the start to be quite capable of deception when it suited her desires.

I wish you better luck in the future.

Best of luck moving forward
Trust is something that takes time to develop and evolve. You also have to accept people at what they tell you, and show you. Too often, people expect explicit trust, but you have to be willing to confront what you don’t see as truth, and then, decide how to proceed. I hope you find what you seek!! Wishing you all the best!!!

Back