Sex & Shenanigans

austin-powers-radar.gif
I like how you just pop in with a dick radar gif. I feel like you’re here for me 🫂

Yea. Let’s see….
Once upon a time in a faraway land, there was a pussy said to be made of gold. Hot liquid molton gold. Kings and warriors and peasants a like, would travel for months, hoping to glimpse the golden pussy, to taste it, to try it on.

And everyone that completed their voyage, did indeed get to look, lick and plunder its celestial depths and all agreed, it was a pussy made of gold.
~The End~

Yea. Let’s see….
Once upon a time in a faraway land, there was a pussy said to be made of gold. Hot liquid molton gold. Kings and warriors and peasants a like, would travel for months, hoping to glimpse the golden pussy, to taste it, to try it on.

And everyone that completed their voyage, did indeed get to look, lick and plunder its celestial depths and all agreed, it was a pussy made of gold.
~The End~
Five stars would visit the golden pussy

Yea. Let’s see….

~The End~

Yea. Let’s see….

~The End~

hahaha-standing-ovation.gif

I don’t remember who made the statement (and frankly don’t care, sorry)…

But I am truly curious and have no idea how to so a “poll”…

Do you think feet are gross?

I have seen some gross feet, but also some pretty feet, so it doesn’t seem universal to me… but maybe I am a freak (again)…

Back