Life in DeSatinistLand Sucks

The governor who deactivated the pro-Palestinian group Students for Justice in Palestine isn’t following and commenting on Elon Musk’s posts on X? Gee, that’s terrible.
I mean it was a former Twitter thing, which featured a failed kickoff for his Presidential candidacy on the platform… I guess he wouldn’t bother checking in on his partner from the debacle.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...p&cvid=a1526d076f5a42338eb036d7f0f98228&ei=10

'this guy is a charlatan'

faculty members and staff, former and current, have concerns his appointment came about from a rushed procedure that bypassed the College of Medicine, the normal route for tenured members. Instead of taking months, lapado's appointment took mere weeks.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Professors at the University of Florida had high hopes for Joseph Ladapo. But they quickly lost faith in him.

In 2021, the university was fast-tracking him into a tenured professorship as part of his appointment as Florida’s surgeon general. Ladapo, Gov. Ron DeSantis’ pick for the state’s top medical official, dazzled them with his Harvard degree and work as a research professor at New York University and UCLA.

Professors had anticipated Ladapo would bring at least $600,000 in grant funding to his new appointment from his previous job at UCLA. That didn’t happen. They expected he would conduct research on internal medicine, as directed by his job letter. Instead, he edited science research manuscripts, gave a guest lecture for grad students and wrote a memoir about his vaccine skepticism.

My position is not about insurance. It's that a responsible government would have had at least temporary housing in place long ago. Ronnie doesn't care about the people.
I am surprised he hasn't found a way to empty The Grand Floridian at WDW to house everyone.
It would be a great location with the monorail, the transportation center, main parking lot, and walking paths. He could close down or muck up the original Disney World and all the DVC time share owners at once.

@BabyBoomer50s
So with your boy dropping like a stone, what will he do to gain attention??

Is he going to get some taller boots?

Start telling Floridians to burn those books for heat this winter? They don’t like it below 75 degree down there.

Will he just send a bobble head of himself out of the trail? No one will be able to tell the difference. (Actually the bobble head might have more likes or qualities)

OPINION. (@Rightguide, see this is how you can tell it’s going to be something maybe based on facts and there will be something else presented. For your links we just know based on the URL- so maybe your way is more efficient, I’m sure your opinion piece will discredit Haley since she’s a woman, what do they know???)

Nikki Haley's GOP ascent adds to the well-deserved humiliation of desperate Ron DeSantis
Rex Huppke USA Today
4:02 am EST Dec. 3, 2023
If current trends hold, former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley will stand on the GOP presidential primary debate stage this week and give Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis a wedgie before stuffing him in a locker.

Such is the state of Haley’s rise in the Republican primary race and DeSantis’ ongoing parade of humiliations.

@icanhelp1 - oh we can never forget you, we know who the grand Marshall of the parade is… and they have you in your uniform too don’t they? Throwing out fries to the crowd?

And what’s that Babyboobs? Problems at the Super PAC? Guessing as people there don’t want keep throwing money at a losing effort, they are replaced because it makes little Ronny mad.

Reminds me of the most recent former office holder at 1600 Penn… they have so much in common, except your new beau is more scattered. I can see why you switched from the Cheeto to Awkward Ron.

I am surprised he hasn't found a way to empty The Grand Floridian at WDW to house everyone.
It would be a great location with the monorail, the transportation center, main parking lot, and walking paths. He could close down or muck up the original Disney World and all the DVC time share owners at once.

First that would be an illegal taking.

Second, the mere fact that he hasn't done that, hasn't discussed doing it, and there are no "leaks" of him considering it, OUGHT TO TELL YOU that what you're trying to say is BULLSHIT.

First that would be an illegal taking.

Second, the mere fact that he hasn't done that, hasn't discussed doing it, and there are no "leaks" of him considering it, OUGHT TO TELL YOU that what you're trying to say is BULLSHIT.
Prove that he hasn’t discussed it. We’ll wait……

@BabyBoomer50s
So with your boy dropping like a stone, what will he do to gain attention??
No idea what DeSantis can or will do at this point. His campaign never got much traction. Trump is dominating the primary race and leading Biden by small margins in most national polls. He’s now up by 10 over Biden in the betting odds. Haley seems to be gaining some steam but it’s doubtful she’ll have enough to overcome Trump. Looks like Floridians will get to keep their popular governor for the rest of his second term.

No idea what DeSantis can or will do at this point. His campaign never got much traction. Trump is dominating the primary race and leading Biden by small margins in most national polls. He’s now up by 10 over Biden in the betting odds. Haley seems to be gaining some steam but it’s doubtful she’ll have enough to overcome Trump. Looks like Floridians will get to keep their popular governor for the rest of his second term.
Awww, and he was your guy too. Turns out the elevator boots and the awkward face doesn’t work outside Florida… I guess if the sun isn’t as bright people don’t assume you are just squinting in the sun.

So you back to supporting the insurrectionist?

Awww, and he was your guy too. Turns out the elevator boots and the awkward face doesn’t work outside Florida… I guess if the sun isn’t as bright people don’t assume you are just squinting in the sun.

So you back to supporting the insurrectionist?
I’ll make my final decision early next year when my state’s primary is held. Might vote for Haley. Primaries are a process of elimination. The candidate I voted for in the 2016 GOP primary didn’t come close to winning. Probably will be the case again this time.

Always fun when someone who claims to be pro Florida tries to piss off the states largest private employer.
I find it funny how animated (sic) some responses get.

When I read the responses, and they are completely outrageous, I assume the writer can't be serious.

Just as I was not serious.

Actually it was a sarcastic joke.

I am pro-Disney. Pro-ReedyCreek.

There is no Reedy Creek board. Disney lost that option and will lose their lawsuits too. At which point Disney will be paying the State of Florida and DeSantis for their millions in legal fees and costs. Disney has no possible path to success on the merits of their cases.

Disney fucked up and is paying for it in loss of profits and market cap. Iger has now seen the light and is prepping his exit strategy (assuming he lasts long enough and isn't fired first). There's also a looming takeover as a major shareholder is gathering additional shares and proxies with an eye toward getting a seat on the Board of Directors. If that happens, Iger is gone and the woke crap ends. The BOD knows this and is trying (just like Twitter tried) to prevent it by passing new rules and bylaws. And, just like what happened with Twitter, it won't work. If Train(?) is serious, and it looks like he is, Disney's days of pushing the woke narrative are almost over.

There is no Reedy Creek board. Disney lost that option and will lose their lawsuits too. At which point Disney will be paying the State of Florida and DeSantis for their millions in legal fees and costs. Disney has no possible path to success on the merits of their cases.

Disney fucked up and is paying for it in loss of profits and market cap. Iger has now seen the light and is prepping his exit strategy (assuming he lasts long enough and isn't fired first). There's also a looming takeover as a major shareholder is gathering additional shares and proxies with an eye toward getting a seat on the Board of Directors. If that happens, Iger is gone and the woke crap ends. The BOD knows this and is trying (just like Twitter tried) to prevent it by passing new rules and bylaws. And, just like what happened with Twitter, it won't work. If Train(?) is serious, and it looks like he is, Disney's days of pushing the woke narrative are almost over.
The right in the 80s and 90s....."this PC shit is gonna end"

In 2023 ...."this woke shit is gonna end"

Can't wait till 2040 ..

The right in the 80s and 90s....."this PC shit is gonna end"

In 2023 ...."this woke shit is gonna end"

Can't wait till 2040 ..

By 2040, when I am 85, my DVC time share contracts will have just ended. Between that and my memory issues, I probably won't care about any of this fighting.
Or even remember there was a fight.

I find it funny how animated (sic) some responses get.

When I read the responses, and they are completely outrageous, I assume the writer can't be serious.

Just as I was not serious.
So much effort that could be directed somewhere else.

I’ll make my final decision early next year when my state’s primary is held. Might vote for Haley. Primaries are a process of elimination. The candidate I voted for in the 2016 GOP primary didn’t come close to winning. Probably will be the case again this time.
Ohhh who did you vote for back then?

Always fun as the horse you are backing drops back in the race. Can’t read the tea leaves well I’m guessing.

Ohhh who did you vote for back then?

Always fun as the horse you are backing drops back in the race. Can’t read the tea leaves well I’m guessing.
I vote for the candidate I believe would make the best president. In the 2016 primary that was Carly Fiorina. Who did you vote for in 2016?

Audit completed. Disney was in bed with RCID (basically itself) at the expense of the taxpayers. Lots of grift, graft, lies, and unlawful conduct.

https://pjmedia.com/chris-queen/202...-quasi-governmental-power-disney-had-n4924386

The actual audit report is linked at the end of the article. It's 70+ pages.
My gosh. All those illegal shenanigans going on and no one investigated or even pressed charges. Makes you wonder who exactly was in charge of enforcing the law in Florida.

Do you know the name of the person in charge of enforcing the law in Florida?

We’ll wait…..

My gosh. All those illegal shenanigans going on and no one investigated or even pressed charges. Makes you wonder who exactly was in charge of enforcing the law in Florida.

Do you know the name of the person in charge of enforcing the law in Florida?

We’ll wait…..

They’ve got him (Mickey Mouse) now!!!

🙄

👉 Derpy 🤣

🇺🇸

I vote for the candidate I believe would make the best president. In the 2016 primary that was Carly Fiorina. Who did you vote for in 2016?
In the primary? That’s easy, No one. I’m a registered independent and I don’t get a vote on dem/rep candidates.

I do vote for board of education candidates in primary elections, clearly an important issue. The war on books in some states/school districts is zany so ensuring we have candidates who won’t condone burning books is important to me.

But you liked Nazi Ron, so I’m sure you are pro burning books- especially if they have anything beside white “normal” characters in them.

Audit completed. Disney was in bed with RCID (basically itself) at the expense of the taxpayers. Lots of grift, graft, lies, and unlawful conduct.

https://pjmedia.com/chris-queen/202...-quasi-governmental-power-disney-had-n4924386

The actual audit report is linked at the end of the article. It's 70+ pages.
Love that Pjs…you are wrong guide… can’t have non biased sources can you?

So wait let’s check this again. The company, who is the sole property owner, has their appointed members on the board. And the state was eager to set this up, since it was going to be on Disney to handle infrastructure.

How about the Villages? Their oversight board anything aside from the property owners? Memory serves Nazi Ron was on site at the Villages to announce his attack on RCID. He made sure to tell them he wasn’t after them…they weren’t challenging his “don’t say gay” law.

Message here is clear, fall in line and the government won’t come after you.

And you espouse to be about rights… 🤣

I find that Californias's newest leading export, people, especially rich people, rather amusing.

And so many of them headed to Texas and Florida.

Places hostile to people like Dem...

Back