Starfucks

Mmm, double shot with extra cream please!!

Cumming right up!

tumblr_pfv9z1zucB1uuj6in_400.gifv

Not a big coffee drinker but will take smoothie.
So tired of being "essential" need a break

Hope everyone's day is better than mine

Sorry Everyone for the late opening today!

I was 'working late' last night ...'tying up some loose ends' :rolleyes: ...and then I was finishing off this morning what I started - and lost track of time down in the basement!

Something Hot 'n' Steamy and Sweet 'n' Sticky for everyone - on the house! ...as an apology for any inconvenience caused. :)

wolfie...

Thanks ever-so much for 'opening up' and 'letting customers in' ;)

...and

Thanks for the treats this morning - really sweet and thoughtful of you and very much appreciated!
We... errr, !, was really fucked this morning and the caffeine and sugary buns really hit the spot.

Why don't you phone hubby and see if he's OK with you staying late tonight ...I'll cook dinner for us :) ...and see if Anja's free and if she'd like to join us? ;)
It's the least I can do.

Now, who would like a bun... or maybe buns?

4b1ca41189aa796dbc73cc5b6bcb93ec1d41be00.jpg

812068fbe1436017ea563b8172c0e05fcd3c2f54.jpg
I'd like one of each, please. Some of the glaze from the top ones always drips off, so I'll just eat that one then lick the remnants off of the other. Or maybe I'll just take one home for tomorrow... Decisions, decisions...

Sorry Everyone for the late opening today!

wolfie...

Thanks ever-so much for 'opening up' and 'letting customers in' ;)

...and

Thanks for the treats this morning - really sweet and thoughtful of you and very much appreciated!
We... errr, !, was really fucked this morning and the caffeine and sugary buns really hit the spot.

Why don't you phone hubby and see if he's OK with you staying late tonight ...I'll cook dinner for us :) ...and see if Anja's free and if she'd like to join us? ;)
It's the least I can do.

Oh Boss Sir, you don't have to thank me, I'm just doing my job 💖
And as for the treats, it's my pleasure, I like looking after you ;)

I already told my husband I'll be here late... maybe over night :devil:

and don't worry about Dinner, let me feed you...

tumblr_p5rtp0EWSt1qhutmmo2_r1_500.gifv

tumblr_p5rtp0EWSt1qhutmmo4_r1_500.gifv

tumblr_p5rtp0EWSt1qhutmmo5_r1_500.gifv

Oh Boss Sir, you don't have to thank me, I'm just doing my job 💖
And as for the treats, it's my pleasure, I like looking after you ;)

I already told my husband I'll be here late... maybe over night :devil:

and don't worry about Dinner, let me feed you...

tumblr_p5rtp0EWSt1qhutmmo2_r1_500.gifv

tumblr_p5rtp0EWSt1qhutmmo4_r1_500.gifv

tumblr_p5rtp0EWSt1qhutmmo5_r1_500.gifv

Really appreciate you and Anja looking after the place whilst I'm out and about!
I couldn't run this place without you two girls ;):kiss:

How about we 'feed' each other tonight ...maybe we could set-up a 'buffet' down in the basement?

Tell you what, I may 'starve' myself today ...just so that i'm ready to gorge myself tonight :rolleyes::devil:

8p1bgHv.jpg

Today I need to start looking at setting up an outside seating area for when the weather starts warming up.

Maybe open up the balcony area too!

Anja...

Could I ask you to to test and review some 'glaze extractors'?

3pj6t5i.gif

I know we all prefer the manual method, but sometimes we do get an awful lot of wasteage! ...and it's such a shame to waste so much sweet glaze! :devil:

magic!...

073a5fP.jpg

I think Mrs Henderson has been spreading the word about this place and you! :D
I think you're gonna be busy today! :rolleyes:

wolfie...

Can we go over the staff rotas today and also see if you feel anyone need additional training in any areas?

ObMWwFK.png

Finish your break and coffee first - no hurry! ...you've been run off your feet here the last few days, so make sure you get some 'you' time OK! ;):kiss:

Girls! ...and magic! (...sorry, I count you as one of them! :D)

Can we look at putting this picture up somewhere today?

1nUXLrT.jpg

Sally had it commissioned by a local artist! ...although the subject does have an uncanny resemblance to her! :eek: ...and she was 'away' quite a bit these last few weeks! :devil:

8p1bgHv.jpg

Today I need to start looking at setting up an outside seating area for when the weather starts warming up.

Maybe open up the balcony area too!
That will certainly attract attention and pull in additional clientele.
Reminds me of the "glass street in Amsterdam" when I think about it, but they do not drink coffee there ...

Morning all :). Some fantastic ideas there Mr X, especially as the weather gets warmer. However, as the level of skin exposed to sunlight increases, there will be the additional risk of sunburn. Do you think it would be worth installing suntan cream dispensers in the interest of public safety? ;)

Morning all :). Some fantastic ideas there Mr X, especially as the weather gets warmer. However, as the level of skin exposed to sunlight increases, there will be the additional risk of sunburn. Do you think it would be worth installing suntan cream dispensers in the interest of public safety? ;)

Good and valid point there SV :) ...it's not as though we've all not had enough to contend with this past year! ...and skin damage by nasty UVA rays is the last thing we want.

If you want and have time SV maybe you could see what's available out there ...and if you need any of the staff to test it out on, please feel free. I'm sure they'd be only too happy to help :devil:

We'll make sure you're kept topped up with coffee and donuts ...and other things - free-of-charge for your services! :D

Back