Fergie's national anthem is just painful

Yes, it was. I think she probably got caught up in the honor and wanted to go out of her way to do it artistic justice. It was a good chance to showcase her brand and show pride in her country, but she probably just lost perspective. I still think she is a great talent, but she just made a mistake in judgement and timing. I don't think she's a MENSA member.

I don't know what she was going for. I like to think she was trying to put her own style into it. Sometimes, deviation from the expected is not a good thing. Should've had a patriotic feel to it. I got the impression she could've been standing in front of a piano in a dimly lit nightclub.

I don't know what she was going for. I like to think she was trying to put her own style into it. Sometimes, deviation from the expected is not a good thing. Should've had a patriotic feel to it. I got the impression she could've been standing in front of a piano in a dimly lit nightclub.

Maybe do a Fabulous Baker Boys kind of thing.

It was bad, but not awful. I don't think she was trying to be disrespectful. She doesn't understand context. She strikes me as a bimbo. She wasn't singing her nation's National Anthem. She was singing some notes.

You think that's eyer?

Fuck, you're terrible at the alt detection game. BobBalouski is eyer. :rolleyes:

He's been calling me that since I called him out on not being a real Marine. I was assuming eyer was someone with half a brain but if it's that guy then I was wrong.

I'll admit that upon reading this headline that my first thought was to why Fergie, Duchess of York singing OUR national anthem?

Just another self involved "artist" that feels they need to put there own interpretation on everything. Poor choice. Worse result!

You think that's eyer?

Fuck, you're terrible at the alt detection game. BobBalouski is eyer. :rolleyes:

Here's where it gets worse: AJ's desperation knee alt shouldn't know who eyer is, according to the join date. That's even within the context of listening to other members use eyer's name in rhetorical fashion.

There's a tesseract full of fails going on here lately. It's hilarious. :D

Back