Lube Question

Dorc

Experienced
As my wife and I get up in age, I have seen the frequency of intercourse reduced. We are going on 32 years of marriage and average about 2+ time/week of lovemaking. Me, horny as hell on Lit to read these awesome stories and get off. She, very conservative, vanilla, only orgasm’s when My 7” cock is inside her. She’s has 2 C-sections so she is still very tight.

She has developed Rhumatoid Arthritis and is taking meds that have helped BIG time! However one side effect is she does not lubricate naturally and intercourse is painful. We’ve tried some lubes, but I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

I’m frustrated as this has led me into some thoughts I never thought I’d be thinking😳

My wife used to swear by her use of "Pink Lady" silicone lube.

Water-based lubes dry out too fast and were not as comfortable for her. Just two or three drops of "Pink Lady" was what she needed to be comfortable.

Then a friend recommended she try coconut oil. It's in the food sections of grocery stores, and comes in a small tub for cooking, and it looks like lard. But wiping your fingers through that liquifies it at body temp, and she says it tastes better if the options and desires change during sex.

Just swiping her fingers across the coconut oil in its hard state allows her to lube herself or me for a comfortable entry or for hand jobs. If she's using her hand on me with Pink Lady lube, she won't then take it in her mouth due to the taste.

As my wife and I get up in age, I have seen the frequency of intercourse reduced. We are going on 32 years of marriage and average about 2+ time/week of lovemaking. Me, horny as hell on Lit to read these awesome stories and get off. She, very conservative, vanilla, only orgasm’s when My 7” cock is inside her. She’s has 2 C-sections so she is still very tight.

She has developed Rhumatoid Arthritis and is taking meds that have helped BIG time! However one side effect is she does not lubricate naturally and intercourse is painful. We’ve tried some lubes, but I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

I’m frustrated as this has led me into some thoughts I never thought I’d be thinking😳
I use K-Y Personal Liquid Lube but I'm allergic to everything. Don't forget to close the lid or you'll be sleeping in a puddle. :)

KY works every time and doesn't taste like much Also, cum lube is good...my wife's favorite.

She really like Slippery Stuff, water based lube. A little thinner than KY.
She found it because a pelvic floor PT used it as lube for exams, etc.

lidocaine disinfectant,anesthetic gel is best by my experience for normal and especially bare back anal. keeps anus and rectum slippery and wet for atleast 20 minutes.

No recommendation here- just saying good luck. I hope you find what you need.

KY Ultra Gel or coconut oil if you want natural and edible. Saliva is actually pretty good too. We personally don’t like the silicones, but to each his own. Use liberally and reapply frequently. What feels like good friction to you may well be too much for her. Once she feels sore, she will be less enthused about going again. Communicate, if she makes up her mind that she is DONE, it can be a long road back, or a detour to divorce. Sex is physical and mental.

To give some background my late wife had nearly 10 years of aggressive cancer treatment with one of the side effects being complete vaginal dryness and thin walls resulting in most sex being extremely painful and unpleasant. So much so that even with most insertable toys penetration was painful. In her case her doctor prescribed an insertable "lube" which she would put in after her shower every day and it definitely helped to the point we were able to resume some semblance of a sex life. Also as a side note the doctor suggested changing from regular toys to a glass toy and the smoothness of the glass was an immediate improvement for her.

Fast forwarding 5 years and my second wife started to find she was experiencing some thinning and dryness as well as some uterus pain in certain positions. The V Sculpt device was recommended and we bought one. Although a bit expensive this has worked better than we could have imagined and the only time we use lube is for a real quicky and when we do need to we use a cannabis oil based lube which she loves. For us the V Sculpt has been a complete game changer.

Back