The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
plenty of alcohol for SOME people. but like, I was stone-cold sober (backpain early in the bbq meant I didn't drink more than a couple beers) and the lesbian-naturalist hadn't had a drop.

In hindsight, looking at the evening, I think it was fairly inevitable that some degree of shenanigans was inevitable. Just surprised EVERYONE had shenanigans xD

Those are the best kind of shenanigans... :D

similar experience when I broke the shit out of my ankle... jumping off a horse no less; the horse had decided I was getting off one way or another, but I digress. I wasn't sure if it was a mild fracture or just sprained, but dinner was almost ready, so I got it wrapped (which i did myself) & insisted that we at least wait till after dinner before going to urgent care. When we finally got into the xray, the xray tech looks at the image and says "you thought this was mild? I don't understand why you're not screaming."

"It really doesn't hurt that much"

the xray tech looked back at the xray with her jaw on the floor.

My fibula had a complete transverse fracture while the tibia had a complete oblique fracture that went into the joint capsule of the ankle, effectively separating the interior process of the tibia.

For future reference, broken bones really are supposed to hurt. You might want to have a word with your remaining intact bones about this, just in case.

I remember topless post-coital bacon frying...

tiny burns for her pleasure.

she liked seeing my skin & watching me jump, almost as much as she loved the bacon. I'm lucky she let me wear pants.

I learned that one a while ago :eek: ouch!

There is zero chance of such mini-burns when you cook your bacon in the oven like a civilized person.*

* AKA a follower of Alton Brown

There is zero chance of such mini-burns when you cook your bacon in the oven like a civilized person.*

* AKA a follower of Alton Brown

I cook or eat bacon maybe 5 times a year. It's never occurred to me to do anything else to it than fry it in a pan. I pour the grease out while it cooks, though.

The most bacon I've ever cooked at once is four strips, so I don't think I'd bother warming up the oven for that.

For the first time in a great while my physical exhaustion is not matched by mental or emotional exhaustion. I feel like I could cry... But I don't need to.

It's nice.

I cook or eat bacon maybe 5 times a year. It's never occurred to me to do anything else to it than fry it in a pan. I pour the grease out while it cooks, though.

The most bacon I've ever cooked at once is four strips, so I don't think I'd bother warming up the oven for that.

Likewise, though I use mine mostly for flavoring in something I am making, like Brussels sprouts or potatoes. In which case I want most of the horrid grease... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back