Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I don't expose the serious side of me very often.

ICT when I do, people scatter.

IFCT I need to remember that.

ICT I work too much.

IACT it makes it difficult to keep track of friends and such or to write as much as I would like.

ICT that 3 months isn't anywhere near enough time to try and make up for lost time. The women who means more to me than my biological grandmothers is nearing the end, and I just don't know how to handle it.

ICT that 3 months isn't anywhere near enough time to try and make up for lost time. The women who means more to me than my biological grandmothers is nearing the end, and I just don't know how to handle it.

ICT my heart truly goes out to you. I have been through something similar recently and know just how difficult it can be. If you ever need an ear or a shoulder mine are available to you. *hugs*

ICT I think I'm finally starting to lose it.

ICT it's a slippery slope and I feel like I'm on the brink.

ICT I'm about as aroused/arousable as a wet mop today
ICT if all I get to do today is work and vegetate I will be most displeased.

ICT I have no idea what cuckold means

IACT the when I read cuckold it reminds me if a chicken

IFC that I've broke the law 3x in the last 24hrs

ICT I'm really dreading going to work tomorrow because I have the distinct feeling a shit-storm is about to hit.

ICT I think I'm finally starting to lose it.

ICT it's a slippery slope and I feel like I'm on the brink.

ICT you are strong

IACT I know it's a scary feeling but you'll get through it

IFCT if you need an ear i'm always around *hugs*

ICT phone call went much better than I thought it would. Love you grandma.

IACT I am totally on Lit in a hookah cafe. Kinda enjoying the subtle exhibitionism.

ICT I'm really afraid I could lose my job tomorrow over something that I didn't even know I did. It's up in the air and I've been stressing over it for these two days off. Nothing major- just a minor cash shortage on my drawer (the first I've had in a very, VERY long time of doing retail), but with the new LP rules, it could mean some serious disciplinary action. I don't like my job and I want out, but I kind of need A JOB of some kind, regardless of how I feel about it...

ICT I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of responses to my update on my "Surprise Cunnilingus" thread in the Darkroom Lounge.. I was so excited that I finally got the guts and opportunity to do it that I had to share right away. Oh well. I guess it is sort of a niche fantasy.

ICT you are strong

IACT I know it's a scary feeling but you'll get through it

IFCT if you need an ear i'm always around *hugs*

Thank you, TT. :rose:

ICT I AM strong and I have some ideas on how to turn this around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back