Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like there's a lot of the arts and crafts around here.

So, can you fix a deuce? Change tanks on a 10K generator? Monitor the intercept equipment?

Haha I meant craft in the more traditional sense. As in, a craft, a trade, a skill.

I can train, breed, keep horses. I can garden (reasonably well). I can keep cows and goats. I can make butter, cheese, and yogurt. I can preserve food. I have EMT certification.

I think the real question is...what are you bringing to the party? ;)

Haha I meant craft in the more traditional sense. As in, a craft, a trade, a skill.

I can train, breed, keep horses. I can garden (reasonably well). I can keep cows and goats. I can make butter, cheese, and yogurt. I can preserve food. I have EMT certification.

I think the real question is...what are you bringing to the party? ;)

Oh honey...I listed my quals earlier. Like I said, I'm packing heat. Among other things :D

Hmmm....hey, boss, think we can hook a horse trailer up to the deuce tomorrow and look for critters for MYW?

*checking to make sure that all of my weapons are loaded and ready*

I do believe that I am going for a walk.
Could use some fresh air and frankly I could stand to kill something right now.

*turns and walks out into the night*

* tests a wall carefully before leaning against it*

I'm a fair shot and a good medic. Can fix anything from fainting spells to gunshot wounds. Decent cook and preserver too. Anyone need a patrol master? I'm the one.

Oh honey...I listed my quals earlier. Like I said, I'm packing heat. Among other things :D

Hmmm....hey, boss, think we can hook a horse trailer up to the deuce tomorrow and look for critters for MYW?

We definitely will. I wonder if she prefers AQH or Arabian. Depends on what direction we go, since I saw a small herd of quarter horses to the south. And there was a large Arabian farm to the northeast. I think we should be looking for tack too, since the ability to go riding on patrol may come in handy.

Gather all medical supplies you see while out and about.

But for now, boys and girls, it's time to head to the media room. We're screening Monty Python's Holy Grail in 22 minutes. First trivia question for those coming: Whose face did Terry Gilliam use to represent God as he spoke to the knights (I hope you pronounce that word correctly.) when giving them a quest?

We definitely will. I wonder if she prefers AQH or Arabian. Depends on what direction we go, since I saw a small herd of quarter horses to the south. And there was a large Arabian farm to the northeast. I think we should be looking for tack too, since the ability to go riding on patrol may come in handy.

But for now, boys and girls, it's time to head to the media room. We're screening Monty Python's Holy Grail in 22 minutes. First trivia question for those coming: Whose face did Terry Gilliam use to represent God as he spoke to the knights (I hope you pronounce that word correctly.) when giving them a quest?
Cricket player ummm w g grace

*checking to make sure that all of my weapons are loaded and ready*

I do believe that I am going for a walk.
Could use some fresh air and frankly I could stand to kill something right now.

*turns and walks out into the night*

Be careful. Take a buddy with you!

I'm a fair shot and a good medic. Can fix anything from fainting spells to gunshot wounds. Decent cook and preserver too. Anyone need a patrol master? I'm the one.

Cool..."she can cook...AND ya oughta see her can."

You may want to check on the preacher's wife.

Cool. I'll hook up with her tomorrow....and then we'll look for horses and the like.

G'night. I'll take the watch, if you don't mind.

"God" is in fact a photograph of the famous 19th-century English cricketer W.G. Grace.

We've already got a patrol of female zombie hunters and Brad, Som, and I are going out foraging tomorrow to find horses and medical equipment. For now, you could join the All Female Zombie Response Squad" or go looking for horse flesh with me. Or you can wait here til there is a large enough group to form a second Zombie Response Squad. Shouldn't be long at the rate people are rolling in here.

I think I'm lost :confused:

What's wrong, GGB? Nothing we can't fix here.

Brad I got my gear if you want a hand with patrol.

zombie_apocalypse_zombie_babe_rifle_demotivation.jpg

DSC04384.jpg

Figuring that impact is better cuz those buggers don't feel pain any more. I'm debating bring my Desert Eagle .50 and a Kukuri.

Cricket player ummm w g grace

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Come sit by me during the movie.

G'night. I'll take the watch, if you don't mind.

Go right ahead. Appreciate it. Check the weapons, make sure the dogs get let out, and use the intercom if you need someone to bring you some coffee.

"God" is in fact a photograph of the famous 19th-century English cricketer W.G. Grace.

[Maxwell Smart]"Missed it by that much!"[/Maxwell Smart]

Brad I got my gear if you want a hand with patrol.

zombie_apocalypse_zombie_babe_rifle_demotivation.jpg

DSC04384.jpg

Figuring that impact is better cuz those buggers don't feel pain any more. I'm debating bring my Desert Eagle .50 and a Kukuri.

Looks like you're well equipped...nice weaponry....:D

I like the rifles and other shit you're bringing, too. Don't bring too much, though...not a lot of room in the cab. You may just have to sit right next to me. Watch out for the stick shift, though.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Come sit by me during the movie.

Go right ahead. Appreciate it. Check the weapons, make sure the dogs get let out, and use the intercom if you need someone to bring you some coffee.

[Maxwell Smart]"Missed it by that much!"[/Maxwell Smart]

Hmmm...DA volunteered to patrol, with me, boss. But if you need her here...

Okee dokee. How many dogs do we have? I know those fuckers out there hate 'em. I love 'em...but I'm like Mr. Bojangles - "his dog up and died and after 20 years he still grieves."

No worries...I know when I'm licked. :D

We've already got a patrol of female zombie hunters and Brad, Som, and I are going out foraging tomorrow to find horses and medical equipment. For now, you could join the All Female Zombie Response Squad" or go looking for horse flesh with me. Or you can wait here til there is a large enough group to form a second Zombie Response Squad. Shouldn't be long at the rate people are rolling in here.

What's wrong, GGB? Nothing we can't fix here.
Alright, guess I'm with you. Are we looking for packers, carthorses or riding animals?

Hmmm...DA volunteered to patrol, with me, boss. But if you need her here...

Okee dokee. How many dogs do we have?

Good point. I guess we'll let her go whichever way she wants.

The dogs are German shepherds. They are also good at sniffing out Cyberdyne Systems T-1000 model Terminators too. There are about five of those mean muthas.

Alright, guess I'm with you. Are we looking for packers, carthorses or riding animals?

I think maybe we'll take everything we can use and possibly just cut the fences to let the rest roam free so they don't starve. It breaks my heart to see a skinny, malnourished horse.

The dogs are German shepherds. They are also good at sniffing out Cyberdyne Systems T-1000 model Terminators too.

I think maybe we'll take everything we can use and possibly just cut the fences to let the rest roam free so they don't starve. It breaks my heart to see a skinny, malnourished horse.
Not a problem Brad. I like to keep it light. Don't want to weigh myself down if we have to high tail it out of there.

*biting nails* I really want to blow off some steam CG. Makes me feel useful. Can I swap ya for a private viewing of Holy Grail later?

The dogs are German shepherds. They are also good at sniffing out Cyberdyne Systems T-1000 model Terminators too.

* raises an eyebrow*
Indeed. I didnt think you were the type. Just show me where I can get a bath and some sleep.

Alrighty. Hope she likes the unshaven rugged NCO type. :D

Cool...what about the older 800 models? I assume they can sniff them out. I saw a pit bull mix the other day and I've been taking care of her. Mind if I introduce her to the pack?

No doubt. Dogs, too.

* raises an eyebrow*
Indeed. I didnt think you were the type. Just show me where I can get a bath and some sleep.

Well if you're not interested in the movie, you can shower in the ladies locker room and pick any empty dormitory room...or an occupied one if the mutual interest is there between you and the occupant.

And 'type'? Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?

No Dear. It starts in six minutes. Get your costume on. Are you planning on being either Zoot or Dingo, by any chance?

...I think I can manage both...of her! But really, Dave...those costumes are so constricting. Don't you have something else??

I'll start making movie munchies...nachos, popcorn, wings, margaritas. And the med bay is stocked...just in case. And I found dove body wash in there...strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back