Your scariest movies!

Yeah, The Fly was creepy, but not really scary. For scary, you need to avoid all the silliness. I guess I would vote for the first Aliens movie with Sigorney Weaver.

Oh yeah! Alien was a real "freak you out" kinda movie!!

Long time no see!! Good to see ya!;)

Oh yeah! Alien was a real "freak you out" kinda movie!!

Long time no see!! Good to see ya!;)

I didn't find the Alien movies scary. Startling, perhaps, in the same way as Resident Evil's Licker always will be (it drops down on you from the ceiling....always get spooked by it, even when I know it's coming)

I've only watched it once, and that was years and years ago when I was maybe 14 or 15, and The Day of the Triffids scared the bejesus out of me. There's been remakes, but the original as always is the best. Seeing plants coming to life, and taking over the world, was the scariest thing I'd ever seen. I'm not saying it's the scariest move I've seen, as such, but it's definately the first that scared me and remained with me.

John Carpenter`s Hallowe`en

made on a shoestring budget, fantastic theme music, and set the standard for all the rest to follow,

an absolute classic.

Ok, this one just came to me , and made my skin crawl remembering . It's not a movie, rather an episode of the Xfiles. I unfortunately can't remember the name of the episode, but it was about this guy/creature, that could slither through the ventalition ducks in houses and though pipes by dislocating all his bones, so he reach his victims and eat their liver. His eyes would go this really bright orange ,and he was one scary little tool.

This stuff sounds so bad lol...or maybe it's the way I tell it.:D

Poltergeist

It was the first horror movie I ever saw and it still gives me the creeps.

that is a true classic..

The blair witch and the ring did nothing for me, cept leave me feeling like I had been ripped off.

Did anyone like the 13 ghosts?
I thought it was a good mix of gore and horror.

As far as the scariest of the scaries go... Exorcist took the cake and ate it. Thanks to non-parental family for letting me see that when I was seven years old... movie scared the shit out of me.

i remember that x files episode gave me the creeps for ages - I think the thing got crushed under an escalator in the end

I could not watch the X files, all that soft focus to make the female star look good, totally phoney IMO.

Carpenter`s movie Vampires was classic as well.

Okay, given the night that in it, I thought it'd be fun to list the movie that most scares you or that you enjoy being scared by.

To be honest, I hate horror movies, and only watch them under duress.

The one that bothered me the most was The Ring, that scene where she pushes the kid down the well gave me nightmares for week!

So...... what's yours?

Friday the 13th (okay, I'm old) rocked my world!!!! My late night summer camp experences were kept to a minimum after seeing that movie.

Back