Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most taboo fantasy: My wife decides that she wants to feminize me. I resist a little, but I am thrilled bc I enjoy it secretly. She and I get waxed together, brazilian, she makes me up, buys me falsies as big as her real boobs (DD), and dresses me. Then we go out to a club, and she picks up a couple of guys for us to play with. We dance, drink, and party with the guys at the club until they decide to take us back to their apartment. My wife treats me like a girlfriend the entire night and on the way back from the cab, between kissing her guy, she whispers in my ear "you're gonna take your first cock tonight baby - we are going to turn you into a little cocksucker. By the end of the night, I am spit roasted by the guys, as my wife instructs them to cum inside me.

I saw a mother and her daughter out jogging this morning, and they were wearing matching outfits (shorts, sports bra). I admit I may have followed them slightly out of my way just because they looked so damn hot together. I would've loved to watch the daughter eating her mother's sweat-soaked pussy while I banged the daughter with a strap-on dildo.

(I suppose I need to point out that the daughter looked to be in her mid-twenties, just in case anyone gets the wrong idea.)

I saw a mother and her daughter out jogging this morning, and they were wearing matching outfits (shorts, sports bra). I admit I may have followed them slightly out of my way just because they looked so damn hot together. I would've loved to watch the daughter eating her mother's sweat-soaked pussy while I banged the daughter with a strap-on dildo.

(I suppose I need to point out that the daughter looked to be in her mid-twenties, just in case anyone gets the wrong idea.)

Wrong idea on here, is there such a thing ? :D

Suppose you didn't go home, and play, imagining the whole thing!

Wonderful image. Love the idea of her eating her sweaty pussy.

Afternoon RJ.

Due to a few incidents that happened over the weekend, I got a bit behind on the writing. Consequently, I wrote a lot of material on Sunday and am still at it. Over 10 stories in a 24 hour period and at least 30 thousand words.

BrettJ in Canada

All is fair in love and war right????? Well almost.

As long as all parties are at least 18 and ABLE to consent. Consenting means they are not impaired by alcohol and/or drugs. Prior consent doesn't mean current consent.

Yeah, can you tell I've had to tell boiz this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back