Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really love to cheat on my wife with another man -- an athletic, dominant, bull who then coerced me into dressing up in her clothes each time we meet behind her back...

Something I shouldn't fantasize about?

It'd have to be being taken by force for me. A man or a supernatural creature forcing me to submit and taking their pleasure from me is so wrong, but exciting.

Lots of Forced Sex Fantasies but mine is a different take, my taboo fantasy of less of a predator type of assault and more of a sporting occassion between me and a submissive brat. She's earned herself punishment and knows as long as she's within reach she's fair game for a set amount of time. When she's least expecting or it's least advantageous (getting dressed for work, cooking dinner, even asleep), I overpower her as she resists, rip the clothes off her ass and take my time memerizing every lask depth of her tightest orifice with my dick until she's got no fight left in her. Both hands pinning her wrists against her lower back, I bear down upon them with both clinched fists and pound her hole leaving her helpless and knowing she cannot physically stop me (though could easily halt me with our safe word of course). I gauge my climax just long enough for her to enjoy it, then triumphantly fill her with my cum deliberately before she gets to cum, leaving her apt for earning her relief from me some other way, perhaps after the "fair game" time adding another double-edged sword into the mix if I decide to force myself upon on on Monday when her punishment doesn't end until Friday night.

Not every woman finds that appealing, but it is my fantasy after all.

my fantasy

I have two;

Me and two mates sharring my wife, fucking her in every hole

Watching my wife beening licked out by a girl, whilest having another girl sit on her face and me seeing and hearing them all cum together

Lucky husband!

Not that taboo really but Id like to be DP'd by my husband & another man - it varies as to who depending on what mood I'm in.

I also have various rape/forced sex fantasies.

I've not lived out mine but I have lived out my husband's:

1) Playing for another man on webcam while he watches - wearing lingerie & doing what the other man tells me to - getting my tits out, sucking my nipples, fucking myself with a bottle.

2) a FFF threesome with a lesbian couple we know. We finally did this one a couple of months ago. Hubby was allowed to look but not touch!

Not that taboo really but Id like to be DP'd by my husband & another man - it varies as to who depending on what mood I'm in.

a FFF threesome with a lesbian couple we know. We finally did this one a couple of months ago. Hubby was allowed to look but not touch!

Well, hubby must be a master of self control to be able to watch that one hands off. Was he at least able to be nude and jack off while watching?? That "No Touch" ruke would be real torture if it included not touching himself.

My most taboo sexual fantasies are:

1) Incest. - I don't find my family members sexually attractive, but the idea of incest and other people in incestuous relationships is a turn on.

2) This one's weirder I think - Unattractive people. I get really turned on by thinking of people I find unattractive having sex. Really old, fat or ugly. It really does it for me. I had a lot of stick from people when I posted this before, saying that I must think I am really attractive/better than everyone else, but to hell with it, I really don't care. That is what turns me on, you can put any kind of negative spin on it you like.

Both number 1 & 2 appeal to me as a voyeur. I would hate to take part in either situation. Perhaps that reinforces the 'I'm better than others' attitude that I was accused of before - It turns me on in a kind of freak/zoo kind of way? But you cant analyse sexuality too much and I am in my normal life a nice person all for equality.

In practice, I like to be held down by my partner. Last night I asked him to put his hand over my mouth while he was fucking me from behind. This is pretty standard though and not too taboo.

J x

Going to confessional.....after confessing everything....he tells me that I must meet him in his private office for counseling....he bends me over his lap and spanks my ass good...then proceeds to carressing my genitals until i cum all over his robe :D and Im not catholic;)

I spent all day with my girl's mother today; we were walking around town, just browsing through shops and stuff, and we came to an erotica store. We stopped outside briefly, and I asked her if she wanted to go in. She shook her head, but slyly asked if *I* wanted to. I didn't have the guts to say 'yes', unfortunately, and I don't really know where it would've led. There had been some gentle, subtle flirting between us. If the opportunity ever arises again, I *will* be going inside there with her.

So. I guess that's my taboo fantasy: I really want to make love to my girl's mum.

Hey what a coincidence, I'M unattractive, we could totally have sex! Actually I have normal looks, I just turn women off when I open my mouth, because all I ever talk about is politics, science, environmentalism, pretty much anything nonsexual.

So that would have to be my most taboo sexual fantasy, brainfucking. I can't remember the last time I talked about anything actually interesting with a partner. It's all just, what our families have been up to, how work went, all that junk. I want a wickedly smart woman, smarter than me, to fuck my brains out, and also my body.

Mike

Hey, what a coincidence, I'M a wickedly smart woman! haha. Your topics of conversation sound interesting though. :)

Lots of Forced Sex Fantasies but mine is a different take, my taboo fantasy of less of a predator type of assault and more of a sporting occassion between me and a submissive brat. She's earned herself punishment and knows as long as she's within reach she's fair game for a set amount of time. When she's least expecting or it's least advantageous (getting dressed for work, cooking dinner, even asleep), I overpower her as she resists, rip the clothes off her ass and take my time memerizing every lask depth of her tightest orifice with my dick until she's got no fight left in her. Both hands pinning her wrists against her lower back, I bear down upon them with both clinched fists and pound her hole leaving her helpless and knowing she cannot physically stop me (though could easily halt me with our safe word of course). I gauge my climax just long enough for her to enjoy it, then triumphantly fill her with my cum deliberately before she gets to cum, leaving her apt for earning her relief from me some other way, perhaps after the "fair game" time adding another double-edged sword into the mix if I decide to force myself upon on on Monday when her punishment doesn't end until Friday night.

Not every woman finds that appealing, but it is my fantasy after all.

Aaand now I'm masturbating again. Lol

Going to an all girl catholic school and learning that the head of the school is a dominatrix.

Needless to say, I would be in trouble all the time, constantly in her office with my ass raised, awaiting the pleasant sting of the paddle.

Hey what a coincidence, I just turn women off when I open my mouth, because all I ever talk about is politics, science, environmentalism, pretty much anything nonsexual.

It's good to see that I am not the only one who has this "affliction".

Well, hubby must be a master of self control to be able to watch that one hands off. Was he at least able to be nude and jack off while watching?? That "No Touch" ruke would be real torture if it included not touching himself.

He's been clothed each time but the first time he had a sneaky wank. The second time the girls said he wasn't allowed to so he had to wait until they'd left.

nice

I have two;

Me and two mates sharring my wife, fucking her in every hole

Watching my wife beening licked out by a girl, whilest having another girl sit on her face and me seeing and hearing them all cum together

sounds very horny, a great idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back