Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
apples and oranges

I had no idea that someone who wishes to keep someone in a box and dominate them played by any stated rules. I guess the guy who kidnapped the young girls and kept them for 10+ years was playing with a different rule book, huh?

I wasn't going to comment, but...

You are talking out of your arse, my friend. How can you consider a bdsm lifestyle choice to be the same as a kidnap/abduction with forced imprisonment and rape?

Does the devil speak to you directly or is it in his acts that you see his power? Same is for the power of God. God speaks to me through the words of others. Satan too wishes to be heard. I see his acts.

I would rather do God's bidding than bow down to Satan, which is what the silent majority did at the Nazi concentration camps in Europe. Whose works was that? Were they not kept in a box and later skinned alive? Were the "rules" followed there? Power over another is evil. It is not subjective. It is evil. You can call it what you wish but you are not the final judge of character, are you?

I think you accidentally joined the wrong forum. The 'Religious zealots and fanatics R us' can be found at http://www.thedevilmakesuswank.com

Try it.

I had no idea that someone who wishes to keep someone in a box and dominate them played by any stated rules. I guess the guy who kidnapped the young girls and kept them for 10+ years was playing with a different rule book, huh?

That is a ridiculously unfair comparison. If you can show some evidence that the woman he's 'keeping in a box' is there against her will, I'll be as outraged as anyone. But this is a kink site and that gives the context that this is a D/s relationship. Within a D/s relationship, these kinds of things can happen - But it is consensual! So again, if you can show us that he is keeping her there against her will, please show it or shut up.

That is a ridiculously unfair comparison. If you can show some evidence that the woman he's 'keeping in a box' is there against her will, I'll be as outraged as anyone. But this is a kink site and that gives the context that this is a D/s relationship. Within a D/s relationship, these kinds of things can happen - But it is consensual! So again, if you can show us that he is keeping her there against her will, please show it or shut up.

My message was intended to reach SOME people. This asshole that keeps a woman in the box "for her enjoyment" is taking advantage of another person and is bragging about it. You can put him on a pedestal and defend him as we live in a country of free speech.

Consent is not a legal defense when it causes harm, either mental or physical. For those who wish to read about implied consent, consent as a defense or just wishes to read about the LAW of our country concerning this behavior, should just read this article and see for yourself.

https://ncsfreedom.org/key-programs/consent-counts/consent-counts/item/580-consent-and-bdsm-the-state-of-the-law.html

TabooLrv, I understand your hatred towards me (the messenger) I am not a troll, I am an active member of this website and I will bow out with this last message here. I am sure that the moderators are already paying attention to this dialog and I don't wish to debate it any further.

I stand by my words. This was not a religious rant. I did my part in noting an objection to a potential criminal act against a defenseless victim.

Perhaps the FBI is watching?

Rant back at me if you wish to further debate this, I am done, as most members of the forum come here to read and share about their legal sexual interests. That is what I am going to do and will graciously bow out from any further discussion of this matter.

I had a sub girlfriend that occasionally I had to put in the closet as punishment. When I let her out, she often thanked me for putting her in a position where she could focus on what made her happy in life. Physically restricting her access to food, water, and going to the bathroom was liberating for her because she wanted feel totally dependent on someone else. Keeping someone against their will is a crime and I'd never advocate that but some people want to be imprisioned in a limited context.

I'm sure larrycando is totally missing that dynamic of a D/s relationship and I agree with you....He should either shut the hell up preaching against it on the boards or call the cops if he thinks a crime is being committed.

My message was intended to reach SOME people. This asshole that keeps a woman in the box "for her enjoyment" is taking advantage of another person and is bragging about it. You can put him on a pedestal and defend him as we live in a country of free speech.

Consent is not a legal defense when it causes harm, either mental or physical. For those who wish to read about implied consent, consent as a defense or just wishes to read about the LAW of our country concerning this behavior, should just read this article and see for yourself.

https://ncsfreedom.org/key-programs/consent-counts/consent-counts/item/580-consent-and-bdsm-the-state-of-the-law.html

TabooLrv, I understand your hatred towards me (the messenger) I am not a troll, I am an active member of this website and I will bow out with this last message here. I am sure that the moderators are already paying attention to this dialog and I don't wish to debate it any further.

I stand by my words. This was not a religious rant. I did my part in noting an objection to a potential criminal act against a defenseless victim.

Perhaps the FBI is watching?

Rant back at me if you wish to further debate this, I am done, as most members of the forum come here to read and share about their legal sexual interests. That is what I am going to do and will graciously bow out from any further discussion of this matter.

bdsm.jpg

Time to move on, people! This thread clearly went off the rails many posts ago, time to get it back on track.

Thanks!:rose:

Chargergirl, mod of Fet. Central

Taboo fantasy.....

I guess my current most taboo fantasy would involve a couple of furries I saw at a convention. Some of those critters can be very provocative.

Three Fantasies

I'm a straight guy in his early 30's, and I have 3 taboo fantasies that I think about fairly regularly.

1. I want to have an ongoing Adult Nursing Relationship with a new mother. Someone I could meet up with two or three times a week and, when she gets overly engorged, lay my head in her lap and suckle her dry as she strokes my cock. I also really love the idea of us fucking while she nursed me, me draining her as she drains me. Hmmmm...
  2. My neighbor, who's family comes over for lunch and dinners occasionally, has a sixteen year old daughter that doesn't look a day under 22. She is just unbelievably hot. I would never make a move on her now for obvious reasons, but I've fantasized many times about having them over for a pool party the day she turns 18 and seducing her into coming back that night so we could fuck in the pool like animals while her parents sleep 100 feet away.
  3. I've fantasized about having sex with a transsexual (I hate the term shemale, feels kind of degrading to me for some reason). If it ever happened, even though I'm straight, I'd go all in. Fucking, sucking, bottom, top, I'd do it all and let it all be done to me. I love the image of doing it all for hours, and in the end just sitting in bed holding her with each other's cum dripping all over both of us.

There's others, but those are probably the ones that get me going the most.

[*]My neighbor, who's family comes over for lunch and dinners occasionally, has a sixteen year old daughter that doesn't look a day under 22. She is just unbelievably hot. I would never make a move on her now for obvious reasons, but I've fantasized many times about having them over for a pool party the day she turns 18 and seducing her into coming back that night so we could fuck in the pool like animals while her parents sleep 100 feet away.

Welcome to the forum.

Years ago, I married a woman who had a 3 year old daughter. She grew up into being a beautiful girl and had all of the physical attributes that models do. Hot, hot hot.... I loved her like a dad, but all the time from 14 on when I knew she was sexually active.... I was envious of her boy friends. :) She would flirt with me like many daughters do to their father.... and I always acted appropriately, but I share your fantasy over a hot young girl. Taboo for sure.... but the desire was and still is there. She is now in her 40's and still hot, but I no longer think of her that way.

I'm a straight guy in his early 30's, and I have 3 taboo fantasies that I think about fairly regularly.

1. I want to have an ongoing Adult Nursing Relationship with a new mother. Someone I could meet up with two or three times a week and, when she gets overly engorged, lay my head in her lap and suckle her dry as she strokes my cock. I also really love the idea of us fucking while she nursed me, me draining her as she drains me. Hmmmm...

1. Love this one. A major fantasy for me also. Even used a bit of this for some sexy RP over the last few days.

Welcome to the forum.

Years ago, I married a woman who had a 3 year old daughter. She grew up into being a beautiful girl and had all of the physical attributes that models do. Hot, hot hot.... I loved her like a dad, but all the time from 14 on when I knew she was sexually active.... I was envious of her boy friends. :) She would flirt with me like many daughters do to their father.... and I always acted appropriately, but I share your fantasy over a hot young girl. Taboo for sure.... but the desire was and still is there. She is now in her 40's and still hot, but I no longer think of her that way.

Thanks! Yeah I'm new, but figured I may as well jump in somewhere, right?

But yeah, it's weird when you know someone like that from a younger age and then see them blossom into someone so sexual. I have a cousin that was born when I was around 8 years old, and my first memory was holding her as a newborn. I played with her as an infant and toddler, but then moved away just before I hit puberty and I didn't see her again for years. We finally saw each other again at a family reunion when she was about 19 or so and I was in my late twenties. My jaw dropped when I realized it was her. All I could see in my mind was that little girl, and I couldn't rectify that with the image of feminine beauty standing before me. I have to admit, my mind went many places it shouldn't have that day, and many days since then.

Yes, you're right, I know that's skirting the edge probably. Like I said though, I would never ever even consider anything with someone underage, no matter how hot they were. Even in the fantasy it's always me waiting until she's 18.

But regardless, probably better to avoid that topic. If anyone else wants to discuss just take it to PMs please.

Thanks! Yeah I'm new, but figured I may as well jump in somewhere, right?

But yeah, it's weird when you know someone like that from a younger age and then see them blossom into someone so sexual. I have a cousin that was born when I was around 8 years old, and my first memory was holding her as a newborn. I played with her as an infant and toddler, but then moved away just before I hit puberty and I didn't see her again for years. We finally saw each other again at a family reunion when she was about 19 or so and I was in my late twenties. My jaw dropped when I realized it was her. All I could see in my mind was that little girl, and I couldn't rectify that with the image of feminine beauty standing before me. I have to admit, my mind went many places it shouldn't have that day, and many days since then.

Just lascivious thoughts.... and can be pleasant thoughts. My palms were always sweating during these times and often times I jacked off to the idea.

The Lecher gets the action and pays the price.

Why do people like you like to throw out bullshit like that? 'I understand your hatred towards me'? When did I say I hated you? I am irritated that you are making accusations based on little to no evidence. We tried to explain the D/s dynamic to you and you ignored it and went on as if we didn't say anything. I don't hate you, but your kind definitely frustrates the hell out of me. I'm done with you. Anything beyond replying to this and you will be trolling and will be unworthy of any response. Goodbye.

most taboo sexual fantasy

Forced to be dressed as a sissy slut and become the plaything for a group of randy old men

I've only recently started learning more about the "Sissy" lifestyle. I have to admit, it's very intriguing.

I've only recently started learning more about the "Sissy" lifestyle. I have to admit, it's very intriguing.

My ex wife was chatting with a sissy on Fetlife a few years ago. He ran a house cleaning service and would come clean for you dressed as you wished. She chatted him up for a month or so and was tempted to hire him and have him clean while she walked around berating him. Then when he finished she wanted to have him suck me off while she watched and masturbated. She never could get the courage up to actually do it, but we had a lot of fun talking about it while having sex.

My ex wife was chatting with a sissy on Fetlife a few years ago. He ran a house cleaning service and would come clean for you dressed as you wished. She chatted him up for a month or so and was tempted to hire him and have him clean while she walked around berating him. Then when he finished she wanted to have him suck me off while she watched and masturbated. She never could get the courage up to actually do it, but we had a lot of fun talking about it while having sex.

I'm jealous, wish my wife were as open as yours. I agree, that sounds like it would be really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back