Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to attend a swingers' club and be able to flaunt my body as well as make love with whomever I please. Gender isn't even a prerequisite. If a woman is turned on by me and I am turned on by her, I would readily fall into her embrace and make love with her. I'd love for men to gather around and watch us. I've never made love with a woman but I believe I'd do a good job and I do think I'd get wet and excited and orgasm if she were to kiss or lick me or touch my pussy.

I am an exhibitionist so this scenario is one that greatly excites me. I've only read descriptions of these clubs but I think I have an idea of what goes on there. I'd love to be with several men and have one feeding me his cock and another fucking me from behind. Maybe I'd be licking a woman's cunt, too. I'd love for other people to stand around and watch and masturbate.

I think I could also easily masturbate in front of a room full of men. I'd love to be the center of attention, playing with my pussy and making myself orgasm while men watched and jerked their cocks.

Very hot! can I come too?

I've never made love with a woman but I believe I'd do a good job and I do think I'd get wet and excited and orgasm if she were to kiss or lick me or touch my pussy.
I have only made love to a woman once, this past spring when Master rewarded me for good behavior!
It was exquisite! The smell...the taste...and I seemed to know exactly what to do to make her cum. Yes it made me wet!

I cant wait to do it again!

I'd like to attend a swingers' club and be able to flaunt my body as well as make love with whomever I please. Gender isn't even a prerequisite. If a woman is turned on by me and I am turned on by her, I would readily fall into her embrace and make love with her. I'd love for men to gather around and watch us. I've never made love with a woman but I believe I'd do a good job and I do think I'd get wet and excited and orgasm if she were to kiss or lick me or touch my pussy.

I am an exhibitionist so this scenario is one that greatly excites me. I've only read descriptions of these clubs but I think I have an idea of what goes on there. I'd love to be with several men and have one feeding me his cock and another fucking me from behind. Maybe I'd be licking a woman's cunt, too. I'd love for other people to stand around and watch and masturbate.

I think I could also easily masturbate in front of a room full of men. I'd love to be the center of attention, playing with my pussy and making myself orgasm while men watched and jerked their cocks.

This sounds amazing. I don't know that I could just watch though!

There are clubs you can go to where sex parties take the form of "scenes" that evolve over the course of several hours. For example, one that I've been to was a scene where there were several people at a bar, and a gang of hoodlums showed up to rob and break up the place, and it evolved into sexual encounters. Women who had on red wrist bands were available for oral sex. Women who had on white wrist bands were available to be no-holes barred "raped" by the hoodlums, and so forth. You could choose which "side" you wanted to be on, and there were male and female hoodlums. It's quite arousing.

Ohhh if you only knew how .......... naughty i actually do think ;) !!

Hmmmmmm that's what makes it soo exciting ....... the " lust " part where men and women just can't wait to get their hands on you and do all the naughty things that one deserves ;) !

If you only knew how naughty I am.........and how much I love naughty taboo girls.......I'm thinkin' it would be very interesting comparing notes...........lol.

There are clubs you can go to where sex parties take the form of "scenes" that evolve over the course of several hours. For example, one that I've been to was a scene where there were several people at a bar, and a gang of hoodlums showed up to rob and break up the place, and it evolved into sexual encounters. Women who had on red wrist bands were available for oral sex. Women who had on white wrist bands were available to be no-holes barred "raped" by the hoodlums, and so forth. You could choose which "side" you wanted to be on, and there were male and female hoodlums. It's quite arousing.

Wow. that sounds like a fun time!!!

Wow! Where do I sign up?

This sounds so hot? Where does one find clubs like these?

I'd think most of the larger cities have them. The one I was at was in Chicago.

Did you take part in the festivities, or just take in the scene? (by the way, your skin looks exquisite in your profile picture)

Did you take part in the festivities, or just take in the scene? (by the way, your skin looks exquisite in your profile picture)

I was wearing a white wrist band. That's specifically why I was invited (by a friend who's a member of that club).

being found out

Having all my friends in Beverly Ma ,see me in my panties and bra ,getting a strapon up my ass by my wife while sucking her real mans real size cock ,and finally being outed and exposed after all these years of fooling my friends into thinking I am a big masculine man with a big cock ,and the whole town finds out I really have a tiny cock and I am my wifes cuckold husband that was caught in her panties and bra sucking our neighbors cock 3 years ago ,It always turns me on thinking someday I will be outed and exposed as the sissy cocksucker I really am ,But have never had the nerve to tell anyone

Having all my friends in Beverly Ma ,see me in my panties and bra ,getting a strapon up my ass by my wife while sucking her real mans real size cock ,and finally being outed and exposed after all these years of fooling my friends into thinking I am a big masculine man with a big cock ,and the whole town finds out I really have a tiny cock and I am my wifes cuckold husband that was caught in her panties and bra sucking our neighbors cock 3 years ago ,It always turns me on thinking someday I will be outed and exposed as the sissy cocksucker I really am ,But have never had the nerve to tell anyone

That's really hot.

Right now I have a student who I think is flirting with me (laughs at jokes when the entire class doesn't, watches me a little more intensely than everyone else, offered to bring me a pie when she found out what kind I like etc.). I would like if over the next couple months that developed and finally she works up an excuse to come see me in my office. As I do with all students who want to discuss private matters I offer her the option to close the door as much as she is comfortable with and she closes it over completely.

Then instead of sitting in the guest chair she sits on the couch in my office and her legs are just open enough for me to see up her skirt, no panties. We talk and her legs drift farther apart showing me more and finally she just asks if I like what I see. Before I can answer she stands up and unzips the back of the skirt letting it fall to the floor and walks over to me. Leaning forward she makes the offer, that I can have her if I want her because she has been aching for me all semester. She reaches down and grabs my crotch and just smiles before dropping to her knees and sucking me off right there.

Right now I have a student who I think is flirting with me (laughs at jokes when the entire class doesn't, watches me a little more intensely than everyone else, offered to bring me a pie when she found out what kind I like etc.). I would like if over the next couple months that developed and finally she works up an excuse to come see me in my office. As I do with all students who want to discuss private matters I offer her the option to close the door as much as she is comfortable with and she closes it over completely.

Then instead of sitting in the guest chair she sits on the couch in my office and her legs are just open enough for me to see up her skirt, no panties. We talk and her legs drift farther apart showing me more and finally she just asks if I like what I see. Before I can answer she stands up and unzips the back of the skirt letting it fall to the floor and walks over to me. Leaning forward she makes the offer, that I can have her if I want her because she has been aching for me all semester. She reaches down and grabs my crotch and just smiles before dropping to her knees and sucking me off right there.

Is that really the most taboo thing you can think up? Yea it illegal for a teacher student sexual act to be carried out in a public educational centre. (I assume legal age)

Or are you dulling down the fantasy for the forum..........

Yes she is legal age. There are several taboos in this one fantasy. Teacher-student, officer-cadet, at work, cheating (I am married). How many taboos must there be to be "most taboo" qualified?

Two, I would guess

Being the object of some serious pegging

And lactating women... I wasn't breast-fed as a child, so I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do.... Seriously, it really turns me on.

Still no reply. Is it cause no one likes the topic or are you just too shy? :confused:

For me, it has to be visting a Transexual. A chick with a dick. I have one picked out already, I keep seeing her ad online in my area, I've even emailed her several times but I just can't get up the nerve to visit.

Still no reply. Is it cause no one likes the topic or are you just too shy? :confused:

For me, it has to be visting a Transexual. A chick with a dick. I have one picked out already, I keep seeing her ad online in my area, I've even emailed her several times but I just can't get up the nerve to visit.

I think it is sexier if she leans over your desk and pulls up her skirt. You either pull down her panties or pull them to the side. A girl likes a man to take control even when he is being seduced

And for the record I think she needs a good spanking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back