Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most secret fantasy is to have a woman bend me over and do me with a strapon. its been a fantasy of mine for a long time. :)

don't think this is medically possible.:(

Uh, it is. The myth about guys not being able to piss while erect probably persists because they normally wouldn't consider doing it because there is no way to aim with a hardon, and it would shoot uncontrollably all over the place. Generally in an upwards angle somewhere you REALLY don't want it to go.

Last edited:
Uh, it is. The myth about guys not being able to piss while erect probably persists because they normally wouldn't consider doing it because there is no way to aim with a hardon, and it would shoot uncontrollably all over the place. Generally in an upwards angle somewhere you REALLY don't want it to go.

Yeah I thought it was a myth. Seeing as I've heard anecdotally about how difficult it is to have a piss with persistent morning glory. :D

It is definitely possible as I have done it many times. All you have to do let your dick go soft after it is inside either a pussy or an ass and then relax and let the piss go. I like to drink it when it comes back out.

Definitely possible, as I've done it. It's not easy, though, and required a fair amount of practice and rehearsals to get it right. I had to concentrate!

For me the most difficult part was actually peeing into my gal's pussy. It felt like there was lots of back pressure when I was in to the hilt and I would have to pull out as I peed and the thrust again, which would start the process all over.

I, too, had to have a very full bladder to get it right.

Definitely possible, as I've done it. It's not easy, though, and required a fair amount of practice and rehearsals to get it right. I had to concentrate!

For me the most difficult part was actually peeing into my gal's pussy. It felt like there was lots of back pressure when I was in to the hilt and I would have to pull out as I peed and the thrust again, which would start the process all over.

I, too, had to have a very full bladder to get it right.

Wish I didn't find this so exciting. I really don't need any more non-mainstream sexual interests. :eek:

To be bred. Not my husbands. I have a lot of ways I can take that. Can be the worst risk by letting a Mexican/Hispanic/black man cum in me. Any of those and my just and sees that baby born not white and life as I know it ends. Incest pregnancy also. It's harder but with one son leaving for college this week and another becoming a senior it's so much more possible that a very short time ago.

This is so sexy

Bred?

To be bred. Not my husbands. I have a lot of ways I can take that. Can be the worst risk by letting a Mexican/Hispanic/black man cum in me. Any of those and my just and sees that baby born not white and life as I know it ends. Incest pregnancy also. It's harder but with one son leaving for college this week and another becoming a senior it's so much more possible that a very short time ago.

I also love the wife being bred by big black cock or incest bred. I would love to hear more.
I'm on yahoo messenger if you care to chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to LEIGH. I don't live too far from you and was born in TO. Hey, you could also be groped on the "Go Train". LOL

BrettJ in Canada

mom son fantasy

would love to fuck my mom on same bed where dad fuck her every night
N I would love more if I will give him slipping pills n he sleeping like hell on same bed I m doing that above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back