Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how taboo this is or not but lately this has been my fantasy. I have been thinking a lot lately how hot it could be to sit in a chair at the end of the bed and watch my wife suck and fuck another man while I jerk off watching, then when he fills her pussy up with his cum I slide in and fuck her.

Not sure how taboo this is or not but lately this has been my fantasy. I have been thinking a lot lately how hot it could be to sit in a chair at the end of the bed and watch my wife suck and fuck another man while I jerk off watching, then when he fills her pussy up with his cum I slide in and fuck her.

I have done that. It's fucking hot

Yeah, I'd say that is fairly taboo - hope you can make it happen one day, have you suggested it?

taboo

I would love to have my wife's daughter . . . .
or be seduced by a horny couple who fuck their own son/daughter.

Taboo, huh? I have so many of these fantasies anymore. Don't think I'd ever act on many of them, but there are some I would love to try!

I live in AZ. There are many miles of hiking trails and many of the trails have very few hikers. It is a great place for people into outdoor sex. Not likely but always possible that someone will stumble upon you. The ground is hard and rocky here so best be into standing sex. There are a couple of places noted for nude hikers and exhibitionist.

Here in Florida we have tons of beaches, parks , camps and all for nudists, during the day you think your at a resort and at night it is an ongoing orgy in some of the places down here.

It was suggested to me that I should share more about my above comment. So I will.
For me, one of my favorite sexual activities is to watch my wife being fucked by another man. Especially doggie style. But the real fun for me is after he fills her with his cum. While fucking her hot cream pie does feel amazing, usually I have other things in mind. Things that i enjoy much more. You see, there is a reason I use the name oraladdict. I derive the most pleasure from giving oral pleasure, and since I am Bi, it doesn't matter if its a man or a woman. I love eating pussy & sucking cock. So after he fills her with his cum, I'll usually pull him out & suck him clean. Then I'll eat her clean. The taste of pussy & cum together is amazing. But then again I'm Bi so this isn't so taboo to me at all. It is immensely pleasurable for me. ~ Oraladdict ~

Last edited:
I want to street walk for one night. Get picked up by a stranger in the bad part of town, go to a sleazy motel room and let him use me and pay me off like the whore that I am.

Stranger seems to be a common theme.

With that said, I would like to pick up a pregnant woman in the park on a lazy Saturday afternoon. End up in my apartment, fucking her ass bareback, then pull an ATM (ass to mouth) on her.

Last edited:
Stranger seems to be a common theme.

With that said, I would like to pick up a pregnant woman in the park on a lazy Saturday afternoon. End up in my apartment, fucking her ass bareback, then pull an ATM (ass to mouth) on her.

OOo? You naughty man. ;)

one of my taboo fantasies is to fuck my sister..... I want her so badly. she is very hot. I want to fuck her ass dogggystyle. I hope one day I will do it
I grew up fucking my sister anally and still do it today, 47 years later, when she is in town.

I want to street walk for one night. Get picked up by a stranger in the bad part of town, go to a sleazy motel room and let him use me and pay me off like the whore that I am.

Hey let me know when and where and being a street whore it shouldn't cost more than 25 bucks, but if your good i will give you a tip....

This really pisses me the fuck off. You come on Lit, go into threads to talk about the things that you are into, and then you get attacked for it by some goddamn troll on another, completely unrelated thread. Fucking bullshit man.

It was suggested to me that I should share more about my above comment. So I will.
For me, one of my favorite sexual activities is to watch my wife being fucked by another man. Especially doggie style. But the real fun for me is after he fills her with his cum. While fucking her hot cream pie does feel amazing, usually I have other things in mind. Things that i enjoy much more. You see, there is a reason I use the name oraladdict. I derive the most pleasure from giving oral pleasure, and since I am Bi, it doesn't matter if its a man or a woman. I love eating pussy & sucking cock. So after he fills her with his cum, I'll usually pull him out & suck him clean. Then I'll eat her clean. The taste of pussy & cum together is amazing. But then again I'm Bi so this isn't so taboo to me at all. It is immensely pleasurable for me. ~ Oraladdict ~
OMG that's sooo frkn hot!!! I share the same desires as you apparently; to a T!! This made me hard reading it right now. I wish i could share your experiences....

having real, sexy C-cup breasts and seducing a bicurious woman with my cleavage...eventually she'd caress and suckle them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back