Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive!

We talking vaginally or anally? I've never done it anally, but for the former... you can probably take a lot more than you think. I think I nearly passed out when he told me to put my hand down and actually feel how deep he was.

Look me up in you ever need an encore ;)

We talking vaginally or anally? I've never done it anally, but for the former... you can probably take a lot more than you think. I think I nearly passed out when he told me to put my hand down and actually feel how deep he was.

Wow now that is hot... Love to try it

I have many...........

All of them too taboo to post here :( I might share them privately though).

Getting caught masturbating by my 23yo stepdaughter, with her sexy panties wrapped around my shaft, and she totally understanding of the situation.

take out the "step" and reduce "232 by a few numbers and her panties in my mouth while im stroking fast

Ever since I saw my daughter bent over in the yard with her skirt blown up on her back i have fantasized about licking the thong covered hairy mound between her buttocks. Such an enticing view!!

Ever since I saw my daughter bent over in the yard with her skirt blown up on her back i have fantasized about licking the thong covered hairy mound between her buttocks. Such an enticing view!!

Sounds nice :D:devil:

All these guys with Daughter fantasies... I'm starting to think it would be fun to fuck their daughters and have them walk in on it.. :devil: haha

All these guys with Daughter fantasies... I'm starting to think it would be fun to fuck their daughters and have them walk in on it.. :devil: haha

came home early one day and caught my daughter ...shall we say "with her mouth full" was completely horrified at first,but could not drag myself away nor could I say anything, she still has no idea I saw her that day

came home early one day and caught my daughter ...shall we say "with her mouth full" was completely horrified at first,but could not drag myself away nor could I say anything, she still has no idea I saw her that day

How long did you stay and watch for? Until her mouth wasn't full??

Were you interested in sharing your daughter's young stud, or were you just curious to see what your daughter was up to? Since I have no daughters, I have no way of knowing just how I would react.

My most taboo fantasy is to be involved in an mmf threesome. The other guy would be having anal sex with the woman, and I would be performing ass to mouth on his cock!
It would take a nice cock and a woman with pretty good hygiene, but it's a super hot fantasy for me. Seems to be quite taboo for some folk

Not to taboo

My most taboo fantasy is to be involved in an mmf threesome. The other guy would be having anal sex with the woman, and I would be performing ass to mouth on his cock!
It would take a nice cock and a woman with pretty good hygiene, but it's a super hot fantasy for me. Seems to be quite taboo for some folk

This is my top fantasy. Only the women is my wife.

I have a few taboo fantasies, but one that has been on my mind a lot lately has been a rape fantasy. A couple of months ago I had an experience with a young man that sparked this unexpected interest.
We were playing a bit rough and he was pushing boundaries; to the point that I told him to stop or I would leave. He told me I wouldn’t be going anywhere until he said it was ok; he then flipped me over, pushed my head into the sofa, pulled my ass up and proceeded to pound my dripping wet pussy until I was squirting all over his hard cock. We both agreed that was the hottest sex ever!
Now my fantasy is to take it a bit further. Has anyone else role-played a rape fantasy that would share his or her experience?

That is very hot. Would love to do this with my wife and her lover. Especially from her pussy though. Then when he was ready he could cum in my mouth.

Forced

I have a few taboo fantasies, but one that has been on my mind a lot lately has been a rape fantasy. A couple of months ago I had an experience with a young man that sparked this unexpected interest.
We were playing a bit rough and he was pushing boundaries; to the point that I told him to stop or I would leave. He told me I wouldn’t be going anywhere until he said it was ok; he then flipped me over, pushed my head into the sofa, pulled my ass up and proceeded to pound my dripping wet pussy until I was squirting all over his hard cock. We both agreed that was the hottest sex ever!
Now my fantasy is to take it a bit further. Has anyone else role-played a rape fantasy that would share his or her experience?

Yes the forced or coerced fantasy is such a turn on for me!!

Mine is to be in a restaurant and u need to go to bathroom. As I am in the urinal the waitress throws the door open slide over to me as I turn she drops and we'll u do the math

Mine is to be in a restaurant and u need to go to bathroom. As I am in the urinal the waitress throws the door open slide over to me as I turn she drops and we'll u do the math

Math was never my strongest subject. OH WAIT!! Now I get it!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back