Chat about your fantasy

I have 2 fantasies I would love to live out.

1, watching my wife get fucked by another man with an equal or larger size cock.

2, sending her out on a date with a gentleman and her coming home leaking his cum. I'd use his cum as lube to reclaim my wife afterwards

1, watching my wife get fucked by another man with an equal or larger size cock.

2, sending her out on a date with a gentleman and her coming home leaking his cum. I'd use his cum as lube to reclaim my wife afterwards
How are you going to use it as lube if you lick it out of her during foreplay? ;-)

Watching my mature bbw getting fucked with a big cock stretching her out and being filled with his spunk ,then reclaiming her pussy ,fuck her loose stretch out spunky pussy

All of my fantasies involve my wife. 1. She and I are fucking in some special place 2. She is being fucked by some of the guys who wanted to fuck her but never did 3. Imagining her real life fucks with other men

Both are great experiences

Back