Chat about your fantasy

I have 2 fantasies I would love to live out.

1, watching my wife get fucked by another man with an equal or larger size cock.

2, sending her out on a date with a gentleman and her coming home leaking his cum. I'd use his cum as lube to reclaim my wife afterwards
How are you going to use it as lube if you lick it out of her during foreplay? ;-)

Watching my mature bbw getting fucked with a big cock stretching her out and being filled with his spunk ,then reclaiming her pussy ,fuck her loose stretch out spunky pussy

I want have multiple beautiful women with tight bald pussies ride my face until they drench it with cum, one after the other. Then I want some of them to spread their ass cheeks and let me tongue fuck their clean asses, they can fart in my mouth if they need to. I would let their cum just dry on my face and hair. I would not wash their cum off for 24 hours.

LOL, well what to say here. I am VERY oral, pleasuring a woman with my mouth is my favorite thing to do. I had a girlfriend for about 6 years that was the same, she loved giving head. Thought no one could ever be better, until my wife. She did NOT love it, but thought oral sex was incredibly erotic, since she wasn't doin it for her own pleasure, she actually paid attention and worked at finding out what I liked best.. damn was she good. And she also described the experience very completely. I got really fascinated by it, and would love to try it myself at least once. So my number one fantasy would have been to join my wife and her (consensual) boyfriend and have her

I'd love to meet a strong young man who would take me away and make me his gay bitch, just imagine I'm just sitting having dinner on my own and a handsome stranger sits across from and starts chatting, after some small talk he tells me to hurry up as he wants to fuck me in my virgin ass

Back