Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds Hot to me

Mine's kind of vanilla, but:

Being tied to the bed, and two women tease and deny me unmercifully until a faintest whisper of a breath, the tiniest flick of a tongue, the merest touch of a fingertip, causes me to explode.

Vanilla or not, sounds hot to me!

I think it is fun to get someone so close to orgasm that any small thing will put them over the edge. I LOVE doing it to women especially as part of oral sex so why not the reverse?

Example: I had a gf years ago that would count how many strokes of her hand it took to give me an orgasm. She would count each up and down movement of her hand on my dick before I came. Back then there was this commercial on TV in which the character would ask, "I wonder how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie roll lollipop?" Then the guy would start counting etc. Well she used that same premise and came up with, "I wonder how many licks it would take to make you cum?" But she used her hand instead. I wonder what the number would have been if she just used her tongue? Now that is my new fantasy.

ES

Being tied to the bed, and two women tease and deny me unmercifully until a faintest whisper of a breath, the tiniest flick of a tongue, the merest touch of a fingertip, causes me to explode.

When I was about 19 I was home alone one day. I lay back on my bed, nude. I didn't touch myself at all, but kept my hands at my sides. I imagined all the fantasies I could, thought of being licked lightly, stroked lightly, and increasing pressures all the way to almost pain. Eventually, without ever moving, I came. It was pretty intense, too.

My fantasy might not be a fantasy for much longer .My partner Mistress brings home a guy ,forces me to suck his cock ,then he fucks my ass until he,s ready to cum ,pulls out and I have to finish him off with my mouth until he blows his load and I have to swallow it and lick his cock clean

I get dressed in a cheerleader outfit and then one of my students ties me down in bed and violates my ass with a strap-on. Afterward, while I'm still tied up, she fucks me me hard but tells me that if I cum inside her then I'll pay for it. Of course, she's so hot and she rides me so relentlessly that I shoot off inside her. She slaps me me hard several times and then forces her pussy into my mouth and pushes out the cum into there.

haha! i love that ... such a hot fantasy.

my most taboo i'm actually not willing to admit to most people.

but i have one pretty taboo fantasy...

to be peed in every hole, all at the same time.

Mmm wonder who,s on the other side of the door ,my partner and I have playfully talked about what your fantasy is .It would be horribly humiliating but if she forced the issue because she is my Mistress I would have to obey

Where do I start?
Anal sex is pretty taboo - especially since I rather like the idea of the girl doing all the stuff to me that I'm doing to her (which should be included in the fantasies listed below - anal is my number one kink) - kinda like the idea of tying someone up and being tied up too...
Though personally just plain anal sex is rather taboo and definitely my favourite fantasy.
Using toys (both vaginally and anally - either/or or both) also up there - especially if I can tease my partner... Yes, I'm a little into power-play too...
Also, love sexy lingerie on a partner - would love to have sex with a girl wearing a corset and a thong (thongs generally are awesome, but not a deal breaker - allright to have a preference though, isn't it?)
Also, being given a striptease/lapdance by a girlfriend. Controversial if not taboo.

More esoteric:

I own some armour that once a girl managed to talk about incorporating into a fantasy - that never came to pass. Still rather keen on that one.
There's also the one about the catholic schoolgirl and me as the professor in my tweed.
Also one where I dress up in black tie and "interrogate" a girl - using bow ties as restraints (the standard black-tie knot comes undone when you pull - built in safety release!)
Threesome with two women - including having both women in a 69 while I fuck them, having one of them rim me while the other gives me head, one of them fucking me while I'm fucking the second one, one girl and I DP-ing the other...

Ah well. A man can dream.

Last edited:
My two favorites are being taken by several men at once, and interracial. Combine those two fantasies and I'd be over the moon. An old boyfriend brought a black friend with him once and had me suck him off and then let him fuck me. He took pictures, and the sight of that hard black body joined to my pale white one as he buried his cock deep in me can nearly make me cum when I see it.

My whole lifestyle is taboo and can be misunderstood but I'm living my fantasy already. We just incorporate different elements to it

getting a drug, which lets me have real and full breasts for some hours, then finding a young woman, who is desparate to suckle them like a baby...(OMG...)

being with 4 women:
1 gently licking my clit (but carefully not to bring me to a climax too soon9
2 suckling my breasts and giving them a milking massage
1 bending over me with her breasts over my hungry lips...

attachment.php

taboo? YES!

My eldest son fucking me, while I bury my face in his girlfriends puss. My wife riding her face. Works for me.

Mine is to be part of...

My two favorites are being taken by several men at once, and interracial. Combine those two fantasies and I'd be over the moon. An old boyfriend brought a black friend with him once and had me suck him off and then let him fuck me. He took pictures, and the sight of that hard black body joined to my pale white one as he buried his cock deep in me can nearly make me cum when I see it.

My most taboo fantasy is an extention of one my wife and I share when we break out all of her toys. In the bedroom fantasy I invite a bunch of guys from the local sports bar home after bar time to fuck my wife. Each toy is a different guy, we start with the smallest toy and work our way up to the monster 10" long 4" around dildo.

The taboo fantasy I hold is that she agrees to sell her body to pay off our debt. It starts with me posting that I am a woman looking for cock race and age are no issue. When the replies come I tell them that they can have me anyway they want for a price. At first we cap the number of men at 5, but as the requests come with the requisite picture of their cocks and faces my wife ups the ante and raises the stakes by saying she'll take 15.

We rent out a suite in a nearby town and each man must pay a fee just to enter, then one by one I take them in to have their way. After the first three come quickly in her pussy she commands me to clean her pussy while they watch. After I'm done, she tells me to let the rest in so she can choose which cock I will have to guide into her.

I open the door and tell them all to come in and strip. They all do and my wife picks the guy with the largest cock and tells me to bring him to her and feed her his cock. I bring him to the head of the bed and hold his cock guiding it to her face. Just as it touches her lips she stops me and tells him the only way he gets to come in her is if he lets me suck his cock to get him ready, then tells all the guys that I am her personal "fluffer" and if they have any problem with that they can get the fuck out. Unfortunately for me they all stay.

Telling me to get on my knees, she give my ass a slap and laughingly tells me to get ready to feel like the slut I've been wanting her to be. I then suck every one of their cocks before they fill her up. After taking them all some in her mouth, some in her pussy, and some in her ass, she tells them all to leave so I can finish the job they started.

Having made $3000 she tells me to clean her with my tongue. I greedily lick her ass first, licking and sucking every drop from her dripping asshole. Then I get between her legs to clean her now sloppy dripping cunt of the many loads she's taken.

When I'm done cleaning her she tells me to get on all fours so she can fuck me the same way she has just been fucked. I oblige and prepare myself to be assfucked. She uncaringly spits on my tight asshole and starts fingerfucking my ass with one hand while jerking my cock with the other, then she takes a huge dildo and fucks my ass ignoring my cries to stop.

Just when I think I can take no more she removes the dildo and replaces it with our largest plug and tells me to lie on my back so she can finish me. Again I oblige and lie on my back, without warning she impales herself on my now engorged cock and bounces on me calling me her whore while terrorizing my nipples and forcing the dildo she was using on me into my mouth. Hardly able to breath I feel my balls tighten and cum deep in her pussy.

After she is finished with me I ask if I can clean her before we leave and she allows me to while lovingly holding my head to her pussy. We cuddle a bit before we shower and go to sleep.

Making my mom (via blackmail) to let me tie her up and forcing her to cum using a Hitachi Magic Wand. We do this a few times and then she becomes a willing participant. Forced seduction, I suppose?

I have a fantasy of watching as another woman (my girlfriend/wife/mom's friend/teacher/neighbor's wife/aunt) aggressively fucks my mother while wearing an enormous strapon (9-10 in. long & thick as a soda can). I want to sit nearby as I jack off watching. Seeing as my sexy mother gets her twat plowed, stretched so wide, and loving it, if maybe a bit scared. I do want Mom to be enjoying herself as much as I do watching, she knows I'm watching, and there is a lot of dirty talk.

Maybe the dildo on the strapon is the kind with a tube inside and a pump so it squirts out fake cum (cream, skim milk, etc.) or maybe the dildo is filled with stored up real semen, say my own that I've saved up.

I won't join in on the fun unless the woman fucking her allows me to.

Last edited:

Wow... glad to get some responses. I posted this, and the thread sat for a day or two. Thought I'd killed it. :D

Well.........this always sticks in my mind:

1. Hubby handcuffed in chair.....
2. Me spreadeagled standing in heels on a frame - X position
3. Large black man with great abs and a huge cock fucking me in front.
4. White guy easing cock in and out of my well lubed arse....

Total taboo fantasy!!!!

I want to meet this guy from Lit and let him fuck my brains out. This is taboo because I'm married and currently visiting family on vacation. The guy is in town and I know I could manage to sneak out and meet him.

I'd have to say interracial stuff. I was brought up in a very old fashioned house and a small town there weren't any nationalities other than Caucasian or Hispanic at my school.

I share a similar upbringing, but it wasn't the town, it was the STATE. Wasn't until I was in the Army that I was in a "multiracial" environment. And I have similar fantasies.

Just saying hello to all. Interesting posts. I've been reading in between MAJOR writing deadlines. Maybe one or two will inspire a story, who knows?

BrettJ in Canada

I want to meet this guy from Lit and let him fuck my brains out. This is taboo because I'm married and currently visiting family on vacation. The guy is in town and I know I could manage to sneak out and meet him.

I say go for it, but I am a guy that loves a cheating wife. Especially when I give her permission to do it. What a rush.

Well.........this always sticks in my mind:

1. Hubby handcuffed in chair.....
2. Me spreadeagled standing in heels on a frame - X position
3. Large black man with great abs and a huge cock fucking me in front.
4. White guy easing cock in and out of my well lubed arse....

Total taboo fantasy!!!!

This is awesome!

not taboo at all...but right now I'd love to caress and suckle those beauties in that avatar...OMG...what a cleavage...

SEX ADDICT needs attention;)

To be seduced my a sexy lady, who has kinks that I have never heard of, to be at her mercy, in a four poster bed, handcuffed to bed post. I cant stop her taking advantage of me, to satisfy her own Taboo Sexual Desires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back