Your Incest/Taboo Combinations to Date

RetroFan

Literotica Guru
If you write Incest/Taboo stories for Literotica, have you ever looked back at your works and thought about which IT combinations you have used in stories, and those you haven't? If you haven't, this may because the themes are out of your comfort zone, lack of interest in the combination, unable to think of a suitable story or just haven't got around to it yet.

This is my current list. Some I hope to change No's to Yes's in the future and some won't change. For example I don't write gay male erotica so you won't be seeing any stories from me for father/son, two brothers, male cousins, uncle/nephew & the like.

IMMEDIATE BIOLOGICAL FAMILY
Mother & Son - No
Father & Daughter - No, but in one story a father & daughter are way too close for comfort
Brother & Sister - Yes
Sisters - No
Brothers - No
Mother & Daughter - No
Father & Son - No
Grandparents & Granddaughter or Grandson - No

AUNT/UNCLE/NIECE/NEPHEW/COUSINS
Aunt & Nephew - Yes
Uncle & Niece - Yes
Male & Female Cousins - Yes
Female Cousins - No
Male Cousins - No
Aunt & Niece - No
Uncle & Nephew - No

STEP/HALF/ADOPTIVE/FOSTER FAMILY
Stepfather & Stepdaughter - Yes
Stepmother & Stepson - No
Step Brother & Step Sister - Yes
Step Sisters - Yes
Step Brothers - No
Stepmother & Stepdaughter - No
Stepfather & Stepson - No
Half Brother & Half Sister - No
Half Sisters - No
Half Brothers - No
Adoptive Parents & Adopted Son/Daughter - No
Adoptive Siblings - No
Foster Parents & Foster Sons/Daughters - No
Foster Brother & Foster Sister - Yes
Foster Sisters - No
Foster Brothers - No

IN-LAWS
Brother In Law & Sister In Law - Yes
Sisters In Law - No
Brothers In Law - No
Mother In Law & Son In Law - No
Father In Law & Daughter In Law - No
Mother In Law & Daughter In Law - No
Father In Law & Son In Law - No
Ex Partners & Current Partners or Offspring - No

Last edited:
I've only done one incest story and it involved cousins. (Late Summer, Seneca County). It's just not my thing, I guess.

I did originally intend Christie's Gone as a mother-daughter incest story where they invite the daughter's best male friend for a threesome, but I just couldn't let go of the realities of what incest does. Besides, my standard for how far I'll go in my stories is, if my mother ever discovered them, would I still be able to look her in the eye? (Not criticising anyone who is into I/T, just explaining why I'm not!)

Oh, I see the OP asked about step-families. I have one of those too, Lovers In Law, featuring step-siblings, but I don't really count that as incest. (They were distant acquaintances in high school, and re-met when her father married his mother when they were both adults.)

Last edited:
I've written 17 incest stories.

1 father-daughter story.

2 brother-sister stories.

14 mother-son stories.

My attitude about incest stories is if you're going to write them, go all in. I don't write about cousins or aunts. The closer the sanguinity, the better. The taboo is better and the excitement of the story is better.

I've written 17 incest stories.

1 father-daughter story.

2 brother-sister stories.

14 mother-son stories.

My attitude about incest stories is if you're going to write them, go all in. I don't write about cousins or aunts. The closer the sanguinity, the better. The taboo is better and the excitement of the story is better.

"All-in" really is whole family. I have done a few of those.

41 of my stories are in the Incest/taboo category. Too many to count each type- besides which some get into tough definitions, because they contain multiple combinations.

My wheelhouse is Dad-daughter (or step-daughter), or more recently Grandfather-granddaughter; but I have done:
cousins;
one brother sister;
one Mom-son-daughter (a sequel to the sibling story);
one Mom-daughter (a joint seduction of their neighbour);
a series about a family of sisters who play together.

Last edited:
That I can recall:
2-3 brother-sister
1 mother-daughter
2 mother-son

although I've only written one story that was pure incest without mind control or fantasy elements.

Mother / Son

Brother / Sister / Mother - Brother and Sister are Twins.

Son / Second Cousin / Mother - Second Cousin is son's Godmother

Son / First Cousin

Son / Mom / Aunt (moms sister)

Son / Half Aunt (father's half sister) / Step Grandmother (Grandfather's second wife - way younger than him)

That's about it at this time.

Last edited:
I didn't see you list full family where everyone is going at it.

By far the most far fetched type of story even for that genre, but they can be fun if not taken seriously

I didn't see you list full family where everyone is going at it.

By far the most far fetched type of story even for that genre, but they can be fun if not taken seriously

I'm working on one of those. And no, it is not meant to be taken too seriously.

I'm working on one of those. And no, it is not meant to be taken too seriously.

The author dezertsawg has a few and they're both hot as far as the sex goes, but hilarious in the premise and the dialogue, very self aware of what he's writing.

I've never written true incest as discussed in this thread and I never will as sex between close blood relatives does nothing for me.

I am currently working on a stepmother-son story and briefly thought of including it in Incest/Taboo but decided it does not really fit that genre before I even saw this thread. It is more of a revenge story, so I am going to file it under Mature even though she is 38 to his 19.

I used a 'dad's girlfriend seduces his daughter' theme as the central pillar of my 11-part 'Beth's Summer Break' series and in 'Goodbye to the Past' Caitlin sleeps with her female boss, her husband and their adopted daughter, but the daughter bit is separate.

As for the cousin thing, I am still not comfortable with it. But having had two red-hot cousins back in the day, one considerably older than me, I know that if I had ever been lucky enough for the opportunity to arise, I'd have taken it in a heartbeat. I certainly thought of the older one many times while beating one out and I still blame her for my smoking fetish!

I've never written true incest as discussed in this thread and I never will as sex between close blood relatives does nothing for me.

I am currently working on a stepmother-son story and briefly thought of including it in Incest/Taboo but decided it does not really fit that genre before I even saw this thread. It is more of a revenge story, so I am going to file it under Mature even though she is 38 to his 19.

I used a 'dad's girlfriend seduces his daughter' theme as the central pillar of my 11-part 'Beth's Summer Break' series and in 'Goodbye to the Past' Caitlin sleeps with her female boss, her husband and their adopted daughter, but the daughter bit is separate.

As for the cousin thing, I am still not comfortable with it. But having had two red-hot cousins back in the day, one considerably older than me, I know that if I had ever been lucky enough for the opportunity to arise, I'd have taken it in a heartbeat. I certainly thought of the older one many times while beating one out and I still blame her for my smoking fetish!

It sounds like you'd be able to do justice to a cousin story. Just a thought...

Hmmmmm...

Aunt- nephew (The Alexaverse stories)

Father- daughter (Love You Daddy)

Mother- daughter (Sapphic Serenity)

Mother-son (The Great Khan)

Brother-sister (Unhappy Accidents; The Great Khan; Time Rider)

Sisters (Expecting & Expectations; Karen & Alexa; Time Rider)

Stepbrother- stepsister (I Don't Get You)

Cousins (Freja & Jeanie)

Wow, it's like I have a kink or something...

Last edited:
Mother-Son - 2
Father-Daughter - 3
In-laws - 1-and-a-half

I have an idea floating around about a Father/Trans-daughter, but just haven't worked it out yer.

I just now checked. Of my 122 current LIT pieces, 44 are in I/T (one is the essay What Is Incest?) and various of my Group, Mature, and SciFi pieces include strong incest elements. I don't read incest tales -- not my thing -- but I write them mostly as a challenge to see what I don't find totally unbelievable. I skip stuff like scantily-clad Mom sitting in almost-naked Sonny's lap in the car's back seat while Dad the driver doesn't notice. I try for at least a shred of plausibility.

For a fun challenge, go for multi-racial incest; it's not as difficult as you may think. Meanwhile, I won't review my work to count relationships. I care not. I know I've done parent-offspring, cousins of varied genders, avunculars, in-laws, grandparent-grandchild, human-ghost relatives, and sibling banana slugs (formerly human). Excepting the latter two, it's taboo because it's all so attractive. We don't ban stuff that isn't common.

Much cousin or even avuncular sex isn't incest IMHO (see the essay for why) so if cousins, aunts, or uncles are involved, I usually add a sibling, parent, or offspring too, in extended fucks, just to be sure. Incestuous sisters alone usually don't count, nor do brief, inconsequential sibling fucks. When traveler Dexter spit-roasts Maria with her brother Jose and then moves on, or when Ron joins three sisters in an oral-genital daisychain, those are just more Group scenes. It's like the LIT trope that all women are bisexual.

Last edited:
I just now checked. Of my 122 current LIT pieces, 44 are in I/T (one is the essay What Is Incest?) and various of my Group, Mature, and SciFi pieces include strong incest elements. I don't read incest tales -- not my thing -- but I write them mostly as a challenge to see what I don't find totally unbelievable. I skip stuff like scantily-clad Mom sitting in almost-naked Sonny's lap in the car's back seat while Dad the driver doesn't notice. I try for at least a shred of plausibility.

For a fun challenge, go for multi-racial incest; it's not as difficult as you may think. Meanwhile, I won't review my work to count relationships. I care not. I know I've done parent-offspring, cousins of varied genders, avunculars, in-laws, grandparent-grandchild, human-ghost relatives, and sibling banana slugs (formerly human). Excepting the latter two, it's taboo because it's all so attractive. We don't ban stuff that isn't common.

Much cousin or even avuncular sex isn't incest IMHO (see the essay for why) so if cousins, aunts, or uncles are involved, I usually add a sibling, parent, or offspring too, in extended fucks, just to be sure. Incestuous sisters alone usually don't count, nor do brief, inconsequential sibling fucks. When traveler Dexter spit-roasts Maria with her brother Jose and then moves on, or when Ron joins three sisters in an oral-genital daisychain, those are just more Group scenes. It's like the LIT trope that all women are bisexual.

how can sibling fucks ever be inconsequential?

asking for a friend...

Is "mad scientist clones self and then has sex with clone" incest or masturbation?

Lisa did write a story 'Sara's Protector' where the female MC had sex with her 'imaginary friend', are imaginary friends relatives?

Is "mad scientist clones self and then has sex with clone" incest or masturbation?

Lisa did write a story 'Sara's Protector' where the female MC had sex with her 'imaginary friend', are imaginary friends relatives?

I suspect they qualify as "non-human", but if the MC makes her imaginary friend do things, it might be non-consensual...

All my stories are usually either daddy/daughter or mother/son (with one brother/sister scene in one story, that was used to setup a mother/son/daughter threesome). I've written a couple of mother/daughter scenes, but again, that was only the hors d'oeuvre before the main course involving a mother and son.

I imagine mother/son and daddy/daughter are the only combinations I will be writing, as I have zero interest in any other type of incest.

Last edited:
Closest I've come is 'Mother Knows Best' where Mother and Daughter share their dates, but no direct interaction.

how can sibling fucks ever be inconsequential?
When they don't get hung-up on it and go their separate ways. Maybe that's only a theoretical. But hey, in LIT fantasyland, anything can happen!

Narcissism.

Only if they're ghosts of family. Otherwise it's a Holy Fuck!

I've done one Father/Daughter story and one Mother/Son story (with a side plot focusing on father/daughter). In all cases the youngster was the aggressor and the parent was reluctant. It would just seem too creepy the other way around.

And I've done one sister/sister/brother story (plus a sequel), where there was no reluctance at all. I think that's my highest rated story.

Back