Your Incest/Taboo Combinations to Date

I've done brother/sister/mother with a sprinkle of sister/sister. What I like about writing incest is the way you can use the family dynamics to make the relationships deeper or more fun. So, I'll probably be willing to try any combination that's interesting in that respect.

It helps that I don't have siblings, so it doesn't really gross me out when I write about that. Also, my first and second girlfriends were sisters, so I can't help but draw from that (awful) experience :eek: As for the mom stuff, I think I'll always leave that for the end of stories once there's been a LOT of build-up. Those pairings just seem like a much bigger leap of the imagination to me.

My A Taste of Incest cycle includes tales and mini-series revolving around the Glee Club, where mothers, daughters, and the year's chosen stud (and previous studs) safely fuck each other as well as other siblings and unknowing spouses. Another in that cycle, A Taste of Incest - Spiced Rum, has aunty seducing studly nephew who later catches her sexing her sister, his mom, and he joins in. Later, he and aunty's older son, his cousin, swap moms at an exotic resort. Is that taboo?

In my Stanley Steamer series, Stans's mom, a GILFy competitive swimmer, submits sexually to her son, daughter, and newly-revealed granddaughters as penance for neglecting them earlier. Pretty taboo there.

In The Book of Ruth series, the protagonist impregnates his sister, mother, and in-laws, but not this wife, no matter how they christen the furniture. In the upcoming sequel That's My Girl Too, the narrator seduces her mom and dad who is also her grandpa, being mom's father. Mega-taboo there.

I'm slowly cooking a based-on-reality tale of a guy who married three women in different decades, had families with each, so a gal may fuck her nephew who is older than her. Is that taboo?

I'm slowly cooking a based-on-reality tale of a guy who married three women in different decades, had families with each, so a gal may fuck her nephew who is older than her. Is that taboo?

We knew lots of big families growing up. People started having kids younger back then, but they also graduated from school and did many other things younger too. Mom graduated at 16 and had completed a year of college before her 18th birthday. Our oldest sibling has aunts and uncles who are younger than he or she is.

Oh, wait, you meant the niece/uncle, nephew/aunt angle. It happens all the time IRL, nobody talks about it because it isn't a problem per se. Any relationship can be toxic, we think those with the Double Bond are less likely to be, but maybe thats just the people that we know. Of course that makes it far less "taboo" doesn't it?

Just our opinion, voters don't even know there is a /T in I/T.

Last edited:
Since 23% of currently posted stories are incest, I'll play along.

Dad/Daughter - 3 (scariest ones to write)
Brother/Sister - 8 (easiest ones to write)
Mother/Daughter - 2 (most challenging ones to write)
Dad/Mother/Daughter - 2 (silliest ones to write)
Essay on Incest Writing - 1

The Brother/Sister stories include one of fraternal twins having fun and different story that includes a brother, sister, and female cousin. (Kissing My Sister's Cousin - which remains one of my favorite titles.)

I had more, but took a bunch down several years ago when the emails and PMs they received began to bother me. For a while, I didn't have any incest stories up and ultimately got over it.

I can remember trying to get over trying to write incest stories while participating in the Survivor challenge. Once I got over the hump of not taking them as "this is real," it became easier.

Good to see ya Hypo - hope you're doing ok? x
Thanks, and thanks to all wishing me well. The most recent medical work has helped a lot. I can almost see and walk again!

Our oldest sibling has aunts and uncles who are younger than he or she is.

Oh, wait, you meant the niece/uncle, nephew/aunt angle.
Both (step-)sibling and avuncular sex would rear their heads in the multi-generational-offspring tale I've been cooking. It won't be as over-the-top as a Sawney Bean tale, and no road-banditry or cannibalism. Would that go in Erotic Horror or Fetish?

I love just about all the combos, but admit that I get a little squicked with grandparents.

If you make it that grandma had a kid young and so did her child...you could have a grandma/grandpa-who is in their early fifties which can work, but for me personally, I cannot see a 20 year old having sex with a 65-70 year old as sexy.

Just me, I know there are many who like it.

If you make it that grandma had a kid young and so did her child...you could have a grandma/grandpa-who is in their early fifties which can work...
The easy workaround: Ruby was a wild child, knocked up at 14 and a mom at 15, same as her mother Jade, and further female predecessors. (Wild girls are a family tradition.) If Ruby's daughter Emerald (the story's subject) is now 18, then mama Ruby is 33 and grandma Jade is 48. Those elders are tennis-toned babes, of course, and Jade's equally-wild mother Beryl, a sleek dancer, is 63. No problem. Beryl's mother Amethyst is a bit long in the tooth at 78 but she's still a competitive swimmer on the senior circuit. And her mother Sapphire, at 91, soundly whomps teenagers at arm-wrestling.

The easy workaround: Ruby was a wild child, knocked up at 14 and a mom at 15, same as her mother Jade, and further female predecessors. (Wild girls are a family tradition.) If Ruby's daughter Emerald (the story's subject) is now 18, then mama Ruby is 33 and grandma Jade is 48. Those elders are tennis-toned babes, of course, and Jade's equally-wild mother Beryl, a sleek dancer, is 63. No problem. Beryl's mother Amethyst is a bit long in the tooth at 78 but she's still a competitive swimmer on the senior circuit. And her mother Sapphire, at 91, soundly whomps teenagers at arm-wrestling.

Right, kind of what I said you can have youngish grandparents.

I know a woman who became a great grandmother in her upper sixties, they all started young

If you're talking writing there though you have to be vague with the pregnant at 14 or you'll get the boot.

If you're talking writing there though you have to be vague with the pregnant at 14 or you'll get the boot.
Reporting is okay. Description is not. Say "she was preggers at 14," not "their barely pubescent groins interlocked".

My first story was niece/uncle/aunt - with two follow up stories.

M/F twins - with a COVID lockdown twins and mum follow up which left a few readers disappointed.

Daughter under the influence of a possessed watch fucking her dad and playing with her step-relatives.

- As for a twenty year old having sex with someone over 70? Some elders have very attractive assets. Bank accounts, real estate, stock holdings...

Back