Your Ford Thread

daily_picdump-20-12.jpg

Holy moly, I would never even think of putting that much in the bed of my truck. That had to be some sort of publicity stunt.

The Ford Y - This is a de Luxe four door ( Or Fordor as Ford called it) that made Ford UK one of the largest suppliers of small cars in the UK:

modely%20013_5833.jpg

This is a slightly later two door (Tudor) model with the dropped centre bumper section and only one windscreen wiper:

modely%20001_5073.jpg

My Ford is an '04 f150 xlt 5.4 4wd long box reg cab with the "heavy half ton" package (bigger payload and towing, f250 frame and those crazy 7 bolt wheels). Good old truck for bangin' around.

I wonder if I could even fit into the cockpit of a thing like that.
I could find a way to fit into the girl though.
They have more "flexibility."

Looks like we're settled in with seasonal weather for a while. 40-50 days and 20-30 nights. Not much wind in the forecast either. There's a front moving in from the Pacific NW that might bring some changes by the weekend.

The fact that you silly fuckers get a Ford thread from Wat is a testiclement to Wat's amazingly generous spirit and his open-mindedness.

And that he likes flatheads.

Ford-Roaster-Project-Front.jpg

Please tell me that's a rat rod!

You know, I don't get those people any more than I get a hot woman who decides to turn her beautiful skin into an ink canvas, luxury cars with bumper stickers or sprinkles on ice cream cones.

Back