Your favorite incest stories?

When I read the title, I thought what is your favourite real incest story, not a fictional story? My Bad!

My favourites are bro/sis stories, though I'm also very partial to, not quite incest as its borderline, step dad/step daughter, and the struggle I have with mine. She hates me but so sexy, she's grown to be really hot now 32.

My favourites are bro/sis stories, though I'm also very partial to, not quite incest as its borderline, step dad/step daughter, and the struggle I have with mine. She hates me but so sexy, she's grown to be really hot now 32.
got any photos...?

[i don't mean it]. ;)

I saw this posted in another section, and it made me wonder what kind of responses we would get in this thread.

Like the title says, what are your favorite incest stories?

Here are some of mine:

Hot Summer Nights

This series is listed under illustrated but it is one of the best incest series on the site. It is about a brother and sister coming together with the help of his wife. Later chapters include cousins joining in.

Surprise! My Parents are swinger!

A daughter returns home to discover her parents’ swinging secret

Daniel and Sara

A great long series about a father and daughter.

Rent a Daughter

Parents hire a call girl to pretend to be their daughter. Their daughter ends up being the call girl they hire.

Mom-Son: Accidental Orgy

A secluded beach leads to a wild kinky day for mom & son

Mom’s Awakening

I hope it is okay that I list some of my own work, but I love getting off reading it.

This is a story about a daughter helping a mother coming into her own.

Mom’s New Outfit

This is another mother/ daughter story I wrote that focuses on latex clothing.

Threesome Vacation Surprise

This is a story I wrote inspired by a fan. It is about a brother and sister’s long term lust for each other and how it is ignited by his wife while the three of them are on vacation.

In-Law Getaway

A wonky AC leads to a foursome with in-laws

Rent a Daughter is an instant classic! Where daddy/mommy and dad/mom collide in a beautiful fashion. As wholesome as it is erotic.

I want to add this one to the list.
It is one that never fails to arouse me, and I just adore the dynamics at play between the women, her husband, and his mother.

It's called Mistletoe Trigger.

https://www.literotica.com/s/mistletoe-trigger

Forgive me, I can't figure out how to make the link show as a title. For some reason what I normally do isn't working....
Ahabscribe is a genius! His "The Naughty Family" https://www.literotica.com/s/the-naughty-family-ch-01 was one of the first stories that made me fall in loves with family-incest fantasies. It is hot for a father to indulge, but scorching when her the mother eggs him on.

Slut Mommie - Incest/Taboo - Literotica.com One of my favorite story series, What I particularly like is that it's written from the Mother's perspective, describing her irresistible compulsion to serve as her Son's insatiable Slut, eventually including her son's friends also.
I agree and for all the same reasons. I absolutely love her conflict vs. her compulsion to pursue sex with her son and daughter.

Ahabscribe is a genius! His "The Naughty Family" https://www.literotica.com/s/the-naughty-family-ch-01 was one of the first stories that made me fall in loves with family-incest fantasies. It is hot for a father to indulge, but scorching when her the mother eggs him on.
I was forced, forced I tell you, to read the Naughty Family series today! It was awful, just awful I tell you! Why I had to read some parts a couple of times! 🤓😈

For a long time, mine was daddy-daughter and brother-sister. I lived the brother-sister, so I love locking in on a good brother-sister story. Always brings back great memories.
My love of daddy-daughter came from having four different girlfriends that loved d/d. I'm sure I searched them out by the mystic airways in my subconscious.
None of the four knew each other but had the desire to seriously live out the fantasy of fucking their dads. I was more than willing to take care of their desires. The age of the group was astounding though, 20-40.

Nowadays, my favorites are grandpa- granddaughter and getting into some mom and son.

Check out my stories for fun.

Back