Your Favorite BDSM Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow I missed a lot here lately here is some of my favorites :-D :-D Hope everyone had a good holiday.

tumblr_mcf6arZzLF1qfoanqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m53dvybFwt1qbrqc6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mac4pwyoBb1rg2n53o1_500.gif

6705.jpg

The third one...oh, my...

Three really hot pictures here. The woman drooling with the ball gag in her mouth. It's so hot when you have a gag in and can't help but drool on yourself. The total loss of dignity and as drool runs down your chin, between your boobs and onto your tummy. Deliciously humiliating.

The second one is the anal hook. I hadn't seen one before I came here, but I want my Dom to try one on me now. Corner time with an anal hook somehow pulling my neck/head back ould be sweet. I've mentioned it to him. I can only hope that someday he will wsurprise me with one.

That last one is the woman in the cage. I have a fantasy that I misbehave at a party and my Dom makes me strip and get into a cage in the kitchen. People come and go, looking at me and laughing. Then, when everyone has left, he urinates all over me, telling me to drink up. Then he turns off the lights and leaves me to sleep in the cage overnight, with a full bladder.

Is it just me, or is it hot in here :D? :kiss::heart:

Wonder Woman

'great idea! dressing up for the lesbian pride charity auction like wonder woman and mala! who wouldda thunk the winning bid would be by a gang of biker chicks? thanks a lot, bitch!' 'Oh shut up!'

tumblr_loub1ex4Nl1qhpggqo1_500.jpg

Finally, mistress medusa is free! and the poor sap in the next room will soon feel the full fury of her vengeance...

Untitled-1%252520copy.jpg

Boyhood Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back