Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

Instigate - trounce - flimsy

He glared and said, “My company is much stronger than yours. We will trounce all over you.”

The young rival CEO smiled as she responded, “Maybe I could instigate a plan for peace.”

Opening her blazer, he saw her flimsy bra, barely containing her breasts. Smiling, he replied, “I’m listening.”

Permission - flaunt - diagonal

Permission - flaunt - diagonal

<<When aligned to the baize on my desk, and flaunt your body, you almost give me permission,>> he smiled and slapped her flanks. <<Now, girl, reach to the corners of the desk, where I will make you the perfect St Andrew's pet.>>

<<Can I be Andrew's wet pet, Sir?>>

awkward ostrich hibiscus

awkward ~ ostrich ~ hibiscus

Now that he had her naked, her miles of slender limbs wrapped about her in an awkward attempt at modesty. He eased her onto her back, her long ghastly thin body resembled an ostrich, and notcied her clitoris protruding shamefully proud from her vulva like the stigma of a hibiscus.

curtailed ~ stupify ~ taciturn

awkward ~ ostrich ~ hibiscus

Now that he had her naked, her miles of slender limbs wrapped about her in an awkward attempt at modesty. He eased her onto her back, her long ghastly thin body resembled an ostrich, and notcied her clitoris protruding shamefully proud from her vulva like the stigma of a hibiscus.

curtailed ~ stupify ~ taciturn
Donna liked her new self, bright and exuberant, her head filled with a thousand ideas, so different from the previously shy, taciturn Donna.

“Donna, take a deep breath and calm down.”

She looked at the doctor, the syringe with the meds to stupefy her in his hand, her new self, curtailed.

Beaten~Trumped~Orange

When his card hand trumped hers, she knew that she'd been beaten. "You win" she said as she stood to take off her orange panties - the last stitch of clothing she had on. His mouth went dry and his cock hardened as her perfect body was fully naked at last.

Peace, wilderness, joke

Being out in the wilderness was supposed to bring you peace. That idea loses its savour when your friends decide to take you skinny dipping and steal your clothes as a joke, and the ranger comes by as you're running naked back to camp.

But, I have a date Friday!

Rain - Diary - Candy

Dear diary, the rain hit without warning. As we ducked under the tree seeking the little protection it provided, I was rewarded with a view of her perfect gum drop candy-sized nipples pressed against the thin and now transparent fabric of her saturated shirt. What a perfect day!

Student, speculate, exceed

She was both a student and a teacher in the art of gangbang. Each man in the 1000 long queue would speculate whether she could achieve her task. She however knew she could exceed the guiness world record.

Bird, window, oblique

Back