Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

Parquet ~ longitude ~ margarine

At this latitude and longitude, margarine was the only lubricant able to keep sextant and chronometer working. But it was fatally slippery on the parquet of the deck planking, and half the crew had already vanished overboard.

Like a white omen, a Great Horned Owl ghosted above the Marie Celeste.

glimmer ~ goddess ~ closet

pesky ~ abomination ~ triangulate

The council of elder vampires had a pesky problem to deal with. They had, in their folly created an abomination of the worst kind! Half Lycanthrope, half vampire, a mindless beast! Now they had to triangulate a place in which to hide their mistake, as it could not be destroyed.

significant - cult - burnt

The cult could wait a little longer. She however could not, sliding a finger along the burnt flesh where the brand marked her as his. This was a significant mark as all who would see it, would know. This girl was his for only his attention. His smile was ominous.

Higher - Darker - Deeper

The deeper he went the darker the cavernous dungeon grew as the cleric's feeble torch light began to sputter out, plunging him into inky blackness. "Higher powers guide me!" The holy man whispered in a trembling voice. From the distance, an ominous voice echoed back. "No power can save you."

demoralized - female - wrongdoing

She had been angry when she was first brought into the female prison. She had committed no wrong doing. Now she was strapped naked to the wooden whipping post. She wished she had had the courage to fight her tormentors, but she had not. Now all she felt was demoralized.

Quivered-Trajectory- Moisture

The drop quivered above her tongue, distended with surface tension. Wagging it out, straining to make sure it would extend to intercept the drop’s trajectory, should it fall, the air quickly dried any moisture remaining on it. Need filled her brain, leaving nothing. Still, the drop hung, refusing to fall.

distended « wagging » remaining

She was wagging her index finger at him as he strained to touch his now distended member to her flesh. She was so close, yet just out of reach. He wimpered and then grunted, straining against the leather straps that held him. He would never orgasm in the time remaining.

aching-launch-cafeteria

He watched her from across the cafeteria, chatting with her friends over a tray of institutional food. All semester, he’d been aching to get to know her, but there had been no opportunity. He watched Justin launch into his tale of weekend debauchery. Was that boredom? A subtle eyeroll? Yes.

gas ˽ chortle ˽ slick

His eyes were drawn to her ass, as she wore the slick leather pants. This idea just might work. She walked over to the group guys and she had there undivided attention. The thought that she would get them to pay for their gas was ridiculous. It made him chortle.

Throbbing-Sleek-Gravel

Pressed to the gravel, I would certainly feel the sleek entry of the throbbing member of the fifth man to have his way with me. It made me blush to think the horned owl had observed it all with his contemplative gaze and was even now taking detailed notes.

conundrum-goat-airship

With the goat now safely locked in it's pen, in the luggage compartment, they knew they would not be interrupted during oral sex. Their conundrum would be how they would exit down to the cafeteria during dinner service. She thought they should have taken the train instead of the airship.

license-mix-engorged

She once had a license to exit pursued by a bear, but that heady mix had been overtaken by the pursuit of engorged gentlemen who might sponsor her and the infamous performing goat of yore.

desperate-fatigued-convivial

Clearly, she was relaxed and convivial. Inspite of being fatigued from having to climb the wall that surrounded the mansion he knew he could night fight the urge. He was desperate to kiss her neck and run his fingers up the inside of her thigh. This was a long day.

poll-patrol-orgasm

poll ■ patrol ■ orgasm

Her beat patrol was a yuppie area known for anonymous sex. One didn't need a Facebook poll to verify that; they'd only to walk past the miles of bar alleys and hear the cacophony of fucking night and day. Routinely, Officer Lang enjoyed adding her screamed orgasm to the mix.

guide ■ accent ■ forbid

I soon learnt not to forbid him the pleasure of my best forever friend. The accent in those inarticulate cries, so resonant of past secret virgin college girl passions, was most exciting. Eventually, I came to enjoy his instructions to guide him into places my tongue had long been familiar with.

mountainous cavalcade skewered

mountainous ■ cavalcade ■ skewered

Nicolas was one of many cuckolds who watched their wives being skewered from both ends by the cavalcade of horny men arriving for the festivities. The mountainous pile of jizz-filled condoms near her red-gartered limbs declared his wife the fan favorite. But being from Pamplona, bull-running truly was her thing.

suggestion ■ charismatic ■ ballot

Blessed with an abundant reservoir of self-confidence, Max had eventually managed to sell Sophie his spanking fantasy. Now, her bare ass blushing as he smacked her, he could feel her attitude changing from uncertainty to enthusiastic acceptance as she squirmed and wriggled deliciously in his lap.

petals ■ metallic ■ cloudburst

petals ~ metallic ~ cloudburst

Her skin quickly began to warm the cold hard metallic surface beneath her as her spine arched and writhed. She cooed breathlessly as his member probed her depths and his pelvis ground her dewy petals coaxing a fluttering in her loins that rippled into her chest like a sweet cloudburst.

capitulant ~ imbue ~ malediction

capitulant, imbue, malediction

I was never a capitulant; but nights of being bound with enchanted leather to the Fae King's bed would imbue me ever after with the secret need to relinquish control to lovers. After the Wars, he sent his malediction in a dream: "You will only come when you remember me."

aventurine, delicacies, gracile

aventurine, delicacies, gracile

Her gracile body was straddling him, shivering with extacy as she rode him and licked his nipples like they were rare delicacies. She lifted her eyes, aventurine green and piercing his soul, and smiled as throes of pleasure wracked her body. Finally he too arrived. They both knew bliss.

New words: Syndrome, glass, bone

Syndrome, glass, bone

"What's wrong, you got glass bone syndrome or some shit like that? What do you mean no?" She roughly unfastened the button on my pants, with a bit of a hitch pulling them down over my overeager cock. Someone was into this, but it couldn't be me. Ah, fuck it.

New words: torrential, baptism, suspended

She had expected sweet tenderness and heavenly comforts of blissful touch. Instead she found it a sweaty feral grind, his body suspended hungrily above her own, far more intense and intimate than she could have imagined. Breaking his promise to pull out, her virgin cervix took a torrential pearly baptism.

flippant ~ coarse ~ enunciate

He wasn't being flippant when he said, "This hair has got to go, it's way too coarse for such a beautiful pussy". She made sure to enunciate each word in her reply, "The hair stays or the pussy goes". He let his tongue respond. The pussy stayed.

ember - cookie - frenzy

She struggled to protest as she knew that it was a dangerous moment - at any second his girlfriend could walk in and catch them with their hands in the cookie jar - but resistance was futile as her ember had already been lit. It all became a frenzy fuck to climax.

instigate ~ trounce ~ flimsy

Back