Writer's Menagé (closed)

Her eyes shimmered as she continued to enjoy her so completely different lovers. The cool at her lips felt like fire mingled with the heat from Kieko and all the passion between the three of them.

The passion was intense, they had shared other won, but not like this, not like her

Both could feel it building, but saw no sign from Leena

They redoubled their efforts knowing full well it may only shorten their timeline

She was close but had learned well to control her reaction some to enjoy as much of her lovers as she could but she was losing that fight with how big Kieko was as she gasped giving into the orgasm his size and Ambrose cool desire brought about.

Keiko felt it first, the unmistakable, quiver and spasm squeezing and milking his already over stimulated member to the point of no return

Ambrose watched, thoroughly entertained by the convulsions and animalistic groans of his lovers orgasmic bliss

He held just a fraction so Leena could reestablish her hold and rhythm before firing into her hungry mouth

The icy cock spewed it’s warm cream, rope after delicious rope, and he smiled, enjoying the total release, he finally chuckled while looking into her still glassy eyes

You thought it would be cold, didn’t you?

She just smiled her body slowly returning to a sated calm.

Lovers...

She smiled.

They laid down on each side of her

Keiko morphed into his were form and wrapped himself around them, one big furry pillow

I thought everyone could use a rest

That's fine

She smiled fingers slithering through his fur as she watched Ambrose eyes and wanted more of both her lovers.

Ambrose saw the spark in her eyes

And put his hand down on Keiko’s large but flaccid member that twitched at the icy touch

Keiko, I am not sure our friend is quite ready to stop yet, or am I wrong?

More would be nice but snuggling can be just as nice.

She smiled to them watching Ambrose attention to Kieko and bit her lower lip smiling

Ambrose winked at the witch

Maybe it it just me

But he heard, Keiko's moans so he decided to allow his furry lover to enjoy some of his substantial oral skills before they all drifted off

Watching them she curled against Kieko's fur biting her lips occasionally kissing him hungrily.

Yeah...

The combination of Lenna’s kisses ...

And Ambrose’s oral magic

He found himself purring, perhaps less tired than he thought

She snuggled closer at the purring loving feeling him around her and watching Am rose and ennoying other areas.

She kissed him again hungrily her hands caressing him more and more.

He kissed her back, his broad tongue, playing with hers

Letting his paws and tale caress and tickle her entire body

All of a sudden Ambrose opened his throat and swallowed his massive length

Ambrose had become rock hard at their bisexual play

She whimpered watching them pressing I to the kisses cuddling closer watching Ambrose take more of him she whimpered and bit her lips. Very turned on with her bisexual lovers.

Mmm

Keiko was in heavan, the kissing with Leena was erotic, he saw the lust in her eyes and wanted to please her

Mmmmm, Ambrose was driving him crazy, the cool tongue, mouth and throat delivered sensations that were beyond amazing

Turning his paw over, he placed the soft fur on the back of his paw over Leena's sex, rubbing it up and down, tickling and teasing, feeling her body maneuver to maximize her enjoyment

An erotic yet tickling sensation of his fur against her. She whimpered out at the intoxicating feel of it her hips moving to find just the perfect angle for her body to his paw.

I...

She had never felt anything like it before and loved it.

Her body adjusted, her wetness soaked into his fur as he rubbed her

She watched him lift the paw and slowly sensuously like it, cleaning it, preparing it

To go back down and continue, just with greater intensity

It was all so erotic, sensual, intoxicating and yet loving. She moaned watching him only to gasp feeling his paw return rubbing against her

Mmm yes

Keiko wanted to please her, take her to erotic heights, but he was also protective

He nuzzled her ear with his soft nose, his whiskers on her cheek, and than long tongue strokes down her neck and tickling her breasts, all the while his paw played with her sex

Ambrose paid little attention to the goings on, he enjoyed sucking Keiko an his closed his eyes and focused on Keiko's massive erection

She snuggled against him. Wanting the see and enjoy his reactions to Ambrose and bringing her hips against his paw.

Talk to me lover...

She purred in his ear.

Tell me everything... How he makes you feel... Everything we have been doing and more.lover... now... Tell me...

She was a writer words helped get her even hotter with the voice of her lover.

His cool sensations are so vivid, so powerful, so intense...my body twitches, aches, just wants more

Then your sweet scent, soft touch, warm wetness, such a contrast I could eat you...live forever into your softness and femininity

The two of you are perfection, I can't get enough ...of either

His back arching, his body tensing, he was so completely aroused

Oh Leena, MORE

She moved turning his head and curling around him more her breasts there closer for his tongue as her fingernails trailed over his arms chest and abs. Legs rubbing against his legs as she wriggled against him.

Yes... Yes lover

Ambrose never delatched from Keiko

But as he watched his two lovers start to writhe in ecstasy, Keiko's tongue traversing everywhere, her clawing, him pawing as she ground her hips into him.

His angle perfect he took two cold fingers and slide them inside her, adding to her pleasure

A moan at the contrasted cool suddenly joining in all the passion and heated playing between them. Inner muscles rippling if even on instinct as she gasped. One foot moving to caress her toes and foot over Ambrose a little as well.

Back