Writer's Menagé (closed)

Keiko laughed....as did Ambrose

Your wilder ways? It couldn't be wilder than us...or if it was I want to try it!

Keiko went to kiss he neck...and Ambrose rang his fangs across her nipples

You didn't find anyone...you find anytwo...and we like wild...and magic...particularly wild magic!

Waterfall... Where...

A smile played over her lips.

Not that any of my wilder ideas in their eyes would be fatal to either of you like it would have them.

They laughed

No, I guess we don't scare easily

Can you imagine if they met us? Keiko as panther....me baring fangs!

She laughed and snuggled.

They would have no idea how to react

Keiko laughed

I'm sure not...but when this is all over...maybe the three of us travel a bit, see some places

There are lots of places where we could make trouble or have fun, this is always home and we needn't be gone long...but I haven't seen much and I would love to see some of it with you two

Ambrose was still hungry, wanting a night time treat, he looked at his two lovers, but did not want to weaken them for the fight to come, as soon as tomorrow

He went down and poured another goblet, that would get the job done

When he came back, his beloved panther was already using his rough pink tongue, lapping between Leena's legs

She laid there her body arched from the pleasure gasping.

Mmm lovers... yes

Ambrose looked at them, God they were beautiful together, he stripped off his clothes as he walked toward them

"How dare you start without me...and look that good!" he laughed

He came up behind Leena and soon she felt his sharp fangs gliding across her neck and his fingers rolling her nipples as he watched Keiko's obscene tongue bath

A gasp as she arched back against Ambrose.

Yes... Ambrose...

Ambrose laughed, "you sound as if you almost want me to feed a bit, but I cannot risk our strength"

He closed his fangs just enough for her to enjoy the sharpness of her bite without drawing blood

He twirled her nipples in his long cool fingers and watched Keiko's long tongue slide deeper and deeper inside of her as she availed herself to them both

Mind and body lost in bliss as she gasped there between them. Her body arching between them drawing slowly to that blissful release.

Keiko stood and slid his massive panther cock inside of her

His muscles rippling as he thrusted deeper and deeper

Ambrose bit her neck as he continued to work her nipples harder and harder

Her body was arching more as she moved her hands to grip at Kieko and one hand reaching back to grasp at Ambrose.

Yesss

Keiko drove in and out of her, his full length, his feline movements graceful, yet powerful

Ambrose massaged her breast and held her nipples in his cool hands, while Keiko's warm rough tongue rand across the nipple tips

Suddenly Ambrose bit lightly into her neck, not breaking skin, and slid one finger on one hand down to work her clit as his lover powered in and out of her sex

She was gasping writing against their pleasurable assault of her body. Her head tossed back her hands moving to pull them closer and clawing at them as she wanted as much contact with them as possible.

Keiko loved her clawing at him...in many ways she was part female, part feline and all incredible

"Yesss...lover...yess!!!"

His body tensed from tail to toe and strength surged through him as he pounded his full, massive length into her, and she took it and more...she was perfect...incredible...and he came HARD inside of her!

Last edited:
She was writhing and gasping as orgasm thundered wildly through her body feeling Keiko filling her again.

A whimpered Yess fought to fall from her lips between breaths

He felt her body grip and nearly strangle him in ecstasy as they cametogether in clorious climax to their initial love making

They collapsed together, but both knew their third lover still required release

Would you like him inside of you, or perhaps we pleasure him with our tongues, hands and bodies?

She laid back against them with soft gasps.

Where you wanna be lover...

She was so lost in the fog of pleasure perhaps the risk and uncertainty of tomorrow and what they must face and all the pleasure were taxing her so much that the intoxication of the moment was gripping her longer as she undulated against them still softly clawing at both.

Ambrose wanted her, just as Keiko had, "Climb on top of our lover and avail yourself to me lover, I need to be inside of you."

Keiko laid back and he guided Leena on top of him so she could claw him and kiss him...

...while Ambrose mounted her from behind and began his long, cool, deep thrusts into the beautiful witch

She purred at the contrast of the warm fur and the cool invasion of Ambrose.

Mmmm yes

She nipped at Keiko's lips and kissed him softly

This was nice, really nice

Keiko loved her touches, her kisses he nibbles

He could see the ecstacy and urgency in Ambrose's eyes it wouldn't be long

He understood his friend's dilemma...she just felt so incredible!

Back