Writer's Menagé (closed)

Yes... Yes... Such loving hungry... Lovers... Whenever.... I want.

Her hips bucked a little gainst Kieko her body growing closer to orgasm as she began to tremble slightly from all the pleasure.

As she ground into him, Keiko felt her building, her swollen clit begging attention

However her juices tasted si good he didn’t want to stop

Ambrose, I think our lover’s button could use your handywork while I pleasure the rest

Ambrose found her clit and pressed in, she did seem close, Keiko’s tongue tickled his finger as he played, his other hand still teasing her erect nipples

Keiko, you are right this needed immediate attention, of course I can think of other things equally in need of attention, can’t you? He laughed as he grinded into her

Her hand that was already caressing over Ambrose moved lower feeling him grinding against her. Her mind a whirlwind of desire.

Yes...

One leg moving to drape over Kieko shoulder

When he was in his were form, Keiko enjoyed being petted almost as much as he enjoyed sex

When Leena draped her leg over his shoulder, he purred at the feel has her legs, perhaps unintentionally soothed and petted his furry back

That in combination with the taste of her sweet nectar, watching Ambrose play with her swollen and needy clit, and her groping and fondling Ambrose's hard cock had him so hard, his cock was twitching, precum readily flowing, he murmured, wondering if he just might cum absent any direct simulation

Mmmm, this is so good, you taste so good...everything soooo gooooodddd!

The pleasure of it all was far beyond intoxicating as her hands caressed Ambrose and slid through Kieko's fur.

Yesss

Her head tossed back draped over Ambrose shoulder as she was growing so overwhelmed with pleasure her body began to tremble

Keiko felt her hands go through is fur and felt and enjoyed the electricity of her touch

Her charge only took him to greater passion as he lapped and enjoyed her nectar, pushed her to ecstacy along with Ambrose

Ambrose was inhaling her feeling her push back against him, her hands playing grabbing in needful lust

He had never imagined a threesome as a long term relationship an ongoing state, but here they found themselves and it was fucking outstanding!!!

Cum to us sexy little witch!

Her body trembling orgasm attacking her system like never before. Never before she came here and met these two amazing lovers. All she had ever written in her mundane erotic novels of shifters vampires she was now living and it was incredible.

Leena could fee Amrose cool breath on her neck, and you could see the goosebumps as her body tensed

The boys let her body writhe in pleasure and let her body down gently on her back

Keiko spread her legs and climbed between her legs, his large throbbing were cock painfully obvious

He needed her approval, he would not just take her, as she may be spent...but it was Ambrose how spoke for them both

Tell us sexy young witch, are you tired and needing rest, or would you like to continue to play? I think you can see our boy is more than ready...as is his friend

Eyes half lidded looking to Kieko with a single cooed response

More

There was fire in the young panther's eyes

Hard as a rock he found her opening, and spreading her legs wide he plunged in to her very depths

He was so aroused from his prior dining at her table he gave a little roar as he thrust into her

Even Ambrose smiled and got even harder, this was just so erotic....just damn good...damn good!

She gasped moaning rolling her hips. Arching her body reaching for both of them

Yes lovers

Keiko thrusted in and out, consumed in enjoying Leena

Driving in and out while leaning down to run his tongue across her breasts, teasing her nipples

Ambrose unbuckled his belt and watched the lovers enjoy, he pulled out his hard prick and casually stroked it, smiling

Ambrose... join us lover

She purred with each thrust oh Kieko

Keiko barely noticed, he was so engrossed in enjoying Leena

But Ambrose stripped naked and moved close to them both

Join you...my pleasure!

She licked her lips reaching a hand to Ambrose as her hips pressed up against Kieko.

Yesss... lovers... yes

Ambrose was very aroused as he watched Keiko take Leena, there was no jealousy between them, they were lovers and friends and they both really enjoyed that the attractive witch had joined their twosome

He had his cock in his hand and brought it over to her, near her face and hands...and Keiko's

I honestly don't mind pleasuring myself...but the lady did request me to join the two of you

She licked her tongue out at the tip with a wink as her body trembled bucking more against Kieko

Yes ...I did.... mmm Kieko....

Pleasure taking her deeper into it's grasp

Keiko felt his muscles ripple as he drove in and out of her, her legs wrapped around him, for now they both seemed like animals

Ambrose felt her tongue on his tip and moaned in pleasure

More Leena ....mmmm, please...more

She licked at him again before her lips danced deeper on him.

Her hands still slithering over Kieko's chest as orgasm built deep down

Keiko watched Ambrose's cock slide into her mouth while her body reacted to his thrusts

He too was getting close, but he was just enjoying fucking her hard and deep

Fuck, Leena, yes, please us both, use those amazing talents....Yessss!

She purred as her body moved in sensual time with both of them. Her eyes half lidded from the overwhelming desire.

Yesss

She gasped out around Ambrose

Ambrose smiled down at Leena

She was completely lost in the lust and enjoyment of Keiko, he was an incredible lover and physical specimen

Enjoy him beautiful witch, I am a patient man, enjoy!

She continued her oral affections on Ambrose as she trembled feeling orgasm drawing closer and closer

Keiko's massive body tensed, and he growled, not in anger but pure pleasure and lust

Tension, twitch and then massive and wonderful release has he fired his massive load into his sexy lover

The site was so incredible that Ambrose started to cum before he could even control it...and all of a sudden her two lovers were filling up their menage partner

Ambrose stayed silent as he could tell she was very close if not there and did not want to derail her enjoyment, but he was a bit embarrassed at his inability to prolong the pleasure

She was lost in an overwhelming orgasm. Shaking gasping drinking down all she could with all the sheer trembling orgasm.

Gasping as her system slowly came down.

Yes...

Back