Would you LICK the person above you?

lik_m_ade said:
Hi Poppster! :)

Your own thread might have people "popping" up all over the place. Great idea.

Not sure where Mac is, but thanks for the licks and here are some in return :p :p

mmmm...Poppylicious :D

(will I be able to pass a drug test now?) :confused:

LOL...Closer than last week...yanno...it takes some time to clear out. :D

Poppet, Poppster, Poppylicious! Papin! My my that feels good again! You tasted grape? Am I right?

:p

poppy1963 said:

Poppet, Poppster, Poppylicious! Papin! My my that feels good again! You tasted grape? Am I right?

Licking Mistress? defintely.

Have to be out of my Dragon persona to avoid hurting her though.

poppy1963 said:

There's a reason they limit growing certain poppies here, those nifty byproducts folks can produce from them-just eating the poppy can give a positive reading for heroin in some cases

hmm... eating the poppy ;)

Well if you tasted grape, that means your mouth was..... :D

:p :p (licks back Poppster)

lik_m_ade said:
There's a reason they limit growing certain poppies here, those nifty byproducts folks can produce from them-just eating the poppy can give a positive reading for heroin in some cases

hmm... eating the poppy ;)

Well if you tasted grape, that means your mouth was..... :D

:p :p (licks back Poppster)

licks and :kiss:

Why Yes I Would !!!!

I love licking really doesnt matter if their above or below....hehe....there is really nothing like the sent and taste of a woman.....I could spend hours on end with a sweet lady above me letting me lick to my hearts content.......any takers?

mabye_yournextl said:
I love licking really doesnt matter if their above or below....hehe....there is really nothing like the sent and taste of a woman.....I could spend hours on end with a sweet lady above me letting me lick to my hearts content.......any takers?
IF YOU HAD YESTERDAY TO DO OVER HOW WOULD YOU MAKE TODAY BETTER

You're welcome..

..Glad to be of service. You don't really owe me much. Please send me a few lines of your delicious prose sometime. :p

looking up at the person above, i'd only hope i'd be the lucky lickee.....

That might just be possible.

nowgirl said:
looking up at the person above, i'd only hope i'd be the lucky lickee.....

Please describe how you would like it done. :p

If I may...I would love to.......always late thought I was writting to nowgirl :confused:

Azuldrgon said:
Licking Mistress? defintely.

Have to be out of my Dragon persona to avoid hurting her though.

Absolutely no question here! LICKS LICKS LICKS :p :p :p

I would lick Azul silly...as Dragon or man!

:rose: :) :kiss:

cliteatingman said:
Please describe how you would like it done. :p

i'd like to watch as your tongue slowly circles my clit............mmmmm - ok... just sent you a PM.... :)

Hmm...would I lick the person above me...well, I think I wou......................damn, the AV distracted me.

Of course I would. ^_^

College_geek said:
Hmm...would I lick the person above me...well, I think I wou......................damn, the AV distracted me.

Of course I would. ^_^

Tongue sliding slowly up C_G's inner thigh :p :p

(cute Av) :)

mmmmmmm

Pull her hips down till she is firmly on my face....my tongue slips in slightly...gently flicks her clit..

Back