Working together

Rob_Royale

with cheese
So I came up with an idea today and it's going on the bottom of my ideas list so I thought I'd share it.

A landowner is selling 120 acres in the foothills. But it's so far out in the country it's proved hard to sell. One summer three couples all express interest but individually are having a hard time getting a loan for the entire amount, so the realtor gets the owner to subdivide the lot into three lots and the couples each buy those. It's a perfect arrangement. Each couple sets up their living arrangements, RV's initially, but because the paid far less for the land, can afford to build homes.

Over time the couples get close and before long the ladies are like sisters (ages 25-35) and the men have all bonded doing manly farm type stuff like building fences and barns and the like, even sharing tools and heavy equipment.

When one couple gets pregnant, things get interesting. I see this as really fun group sex setting with a big emphasis on the breeding kink. The other women also want to start families and when the second woman gets pregnant, there's the big "who's the daddy" question, after multiple group sex sessions. The couple in question decide they really don't care. A child is a blessing and they just roll with it. Life and sex continues, down on the farm.

mmmm.....breeding :)

but what if each kid is born with red hair and freckles just like Mr. B?

I wrote one kind of like this. In mine, a younger couple in their mid 20's wants to have a few acres for chickens and animals and have their own little place, but quickly realize they can never afford much acreage. However, an older farmer has plenty of land he is willing to sell, but not much of a sex life after having a wife that died. The story starts as the wife explains to her husband how the old farmer propositioned her, pinched her bottom and was suggestive.

The wife is hesitant, but her husband sees that sharing her might be their way to the farm of their dreams. The problem is, the farmer wants more than a one time bout with the woman. As she has sex with the older farmer she slowly realizes, he is more interested in having an heir for his farm than money. If she gets pregnant by the older farmer, her and her husband can have the entire farm for free. But she also starts having feelings for the older farmer the more the two of them have unprotected sex.

I wrote one kind of like this. In mine, a younger couple in their mid 20's wants to have a few acres for chickens and animals and have their own little place, but quickly realize they can never afford much acreage. However, an older farmer has plenty of land he is willing to sell, but not much of a sex life after having a wife that died. The story starts as the wife explains to her husband how the old farmer propositioned her, pinched her bottom and was suggestive.

The wife is hesitant, but her husband sees that sharing her might be their way to the farm of their dreams. The problem is, the farmer wants more than a one time bout with the woman. As she has sex with the older farmer she slowly realizes, he is more interested in having an heir for his farm than money. If she gets pregnant by the older farmer, her and her husband can have the entire farm for free. But she also starts having feelings for the older farmer the more the two of them have unprotected sex.
does hubby want to watch?

You're talking about a reversion to tribal culture or, at least, commune living... quite an interesting idea, if not completely original. There are lots of ways this could go but there is one thing that should be remembered maybe: once you've broken down the orthodox man/wife convention and have the 'extended family' replace it as the norm, from that point on you lose the taboo thrill of 'straying'... because all is accepted.

In a sense, the terms 'husband' and 'wife' have lost all force... and with that the erotic frisson flies out the window.

You're talking about a reversion to tribal culture or, at least, commune living... quite an interesting idea, if not completely original. There are lots of ways this could go but there is one thing that should be remembered maybe: once you've broken down the orthodox man/wife convention and have the 'extended family' replace it as the norm, from that point on you lose the taboo thrill of 'straying'... because all is accepted.

In a sense, the terms 'husband' and 'wife' have lost all force... and with that the erotic frisson flies out the window.

True. But the journey from point A monogamy, past point B, group sex, to arrive at point C, communal living is the story. In my mind at least. A stand alone story.

Back