Women you love to flirt with women

i nod gently biting my lip, trying not to raise suspicion, melting as i feel the edge of your fingers trace under my lace panties....knowing i've fantasized about this moment for ages...

i nod gently biting my lip, trying not to raise suspicion, melting as i feel the edge of your fingers trace under my lace panties....knowing i've fantasized about this moment for ages...

I'm faintly aware of those around us... I gently squeeze your thigh... You gasp.

caring less and less who notices, my nipples hardening by the moment as i feel you touch me....

its my turn to gasp as i breathe in, frozen as i feel your nails against my wetness....desperately wanting more

its my turn to gasp as i breathe in, frozen as i feel your nails against my wetness....desperately wanting more

Enjoying my finger tracing your lips? I accidentally touch your clit... You gasp. My finger comes back and the nail flicks your clit... You can barely breathe... People are close by...

gripping the table as you touch my clit, fighting the urge to moan......failing as you flick it again......omg......omg i dont care baby......i dont fucking care who watches i whisper as I close my eyes

gripping the table as you touch my clit, fighting the urge to moan......failing as you flick it again......omg......omg i dont care baby......i dont fucking care who watches i whisper as I close my eyes

My mouth comes to yours... My fingers slide in... Further...

"but what about" i manage to whisper before your lips lock with mine....mmmm tasting your tongue as you fingers glide inside me..my hips instinctively moving against them, desperate for more....my hand sliding behind your neck as i kiss you, melting in the moment

"but what about" i manage to whisper before your lips lock with mine....mmmm tasting your tongue as you fingers glide inside me..my hips instinctively moving against them, desperate for more....my hand sliding behind your neck as i kiss you, melting in the moment

I pull your to me... Your hips hunger to meet my fingers... Using your wetness I begin to rub your clit... We hear your panting... Your hunger for relase...

i slide my hair out of my eyes as i sit on top of you, my legs spread around yours, my skirt up above my tight little ass, moaning as i feel your fingers.....omg baby....feeling my knees shake....

i slide my hair out of my eyes as i sit on top of you, my legs spread around yours, my skirt up above my tight little ass, moaning as i feel your fingers.....omg baby....feeling my knees shake....

I love your legs wrapped around me,,, looking into your eyes... Seeing them shut tight as I rub faster... People turn to see where the noise is coming from... You no longer care... My mouth tugs at your nipple... Hard... Faster and faster...

omg yesss....i moan, sliding them out, knowing everyones watching but not caring one bit......let them watch baby....."i want them to watch you fuck my little pussy" i moan...omg your tongue feels soooooo good there....

omg yesss....i moan, sliding them out, knowing everyones watching but not caring one bit......let them watch baby....."i want them to watch you fuck my little pussy" i moan...omg your tongue feels soooooo good there....

Get up baby, time to get that dress of so I can use my tongue for what you need. Yes, in front of everyone. Go on.

omg are u serious?" I ask, not even really questioning it as I slide my dress off, in nothing but a black lace thong and high heels, sliding my ass on the small table....omg, i look around, everyones frozen watching us....i looking into your eyes, entranced as you touch me....

omg are u serious?" I ask, not even really questioning it as I slide my dress off, in nothing but a black lace thong and high heels, sliding my ass on the small table....omg, i look around, everyones frozen watching us....i looking into your eyes, entranced as you touch me....

Sandra, come here baby. You wanted to learn... Look at her. Isn't she beautiful? Shes right there on the table... All waiting... Come on baby.... Make her happy...

omg....tracing my pussy as i watch the two of you, my mind racing as she slides between my legs...my nails gliding along your waist....wanting to taste you soooo bad....

omg....tracing my pussy as i watch the two of you, my mind racing as she slides between my legs...my nails gliding along your waist....wanting to taste you soooo bad....

Your touch is fire on my skin... You see the desire in her eyes... You pull your thong away...

surrendering it to her, my legs sliding open before her...looking at you as i gently pull you to me.....take them off baby....please.....

following you, leaving my clothes and inhibitions behind....mmmmmmmmm doubting if i can keep my hands off you in the car ^.~

Yep

So in the last couple months I have had a few women come onto me, yesterday was a recent experience. When this absolutely hot blonde gal, with gorgeous breasts, told me she wanted her pics taken given I am a photographer, she then proceeded to show me her breasts, had me touch them. Now I have her naked photoshoot to look forward to. My challenge will be do I or don't I encourgae more with her. I think when I gal I barely know, we were at a party and she's my friend's cousin, shows me her breasts and has me touch them when we were alone, equates to bit of testing the waters. My photography background seems to bring this type of action around. The one before that asked me to feel her clit, she said she thought it was small, I did through her pants, hadn't caught on she was testing the waters, until well after the fact. I did get to suckle her nipples, kiss her sweet lips, by craving her other lips and sweet nectar. So tough getting to the next phase! But soo hot!

It sounds to me like it was a test! I say go for it and see where it goes!

Perfect!! She has the greatest breasts, perky, mid-20's, pink nipples, full! Her photoshoot is full erotic, maybe I should have her bring some of her toys to do pics for "her boyfriend" and see where that takes us! Thank you sweety!

That's a great idea. Maybe it could lead into you "helping" with the toys, you know to get the right angle and stuff. I think it could turn into something real good!

Back