Women with hairy muffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nejae8cma41s1gbk8o1_500.jpg

Do you like?

hairycoeds14.jpg

hairycoeds15.jpg
Do I like? Hell no, I LOVE THEM. They are so warm and sexy and if the woman has enough sense to wash the hairs after she pees, they are always ready to eat. If she can't wash after a pee, have the decency to wash up with hot water and soap before coming to bed. Fresh pee is a delight, but stale pee on the hairs is a bit off-putting. However, it can be licked off before the serious tongue work begins. I have forbidden the women with whom I have had enduring relationships from shaving their muffs.

Do I like? Hell no, I LOVE THEM. They are so warm and sexy and if the woman has enough sense to wash the hairs after she pees, they are always ready to eat. If she can't wash after a pee, have the decency to wash up with hot water and soap before coming to bed. Fresh pee is a delight, but stale pee on the hairs is a bit off-putting. However, it can be licked off before the serious tongue work begins. I have forbidden the women with whom I have had enduring relationships from shaving their muffs.
I don't expect my girlfriend to wash her pubes after every pee. I know she wipes herself well, but with a hairy twat sometimes you can't avoid a faint smell of stale pee, especially arond the hairs on the lips. But it has never been really annoying for me and as soon as I start licking, the smell of her pussy is much stronger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back