"Women Who Love Bi Men" Fan Club

zekealicious said:
you show up in the loveliest of places rose :)

Funny, Zeke, I was just thinking the same thing about you. I've been absent from the boards for months and I'm catching up on old threads. Hmmm...are you following me? ;)

yum

My first experience with a guy was set up by a mutual friend who was a lesbian. It was pretty steamy. Well, after we (Greg and I) fooled around and she (Gwen) and I were talking she asked me about how it went and what we did and all that. I ended up telling her about everything that Greg and I did. Well, that got her so hot and bothered that she blurted out "I want to watch!" I said that I wasn't sure that Greg would be up for that (figuratively as well as literally). But, she said 'Hey, I got you two together now I want you do to something for me". So, we planned a little get together at Gwen's house. Just the three of us. We were hanging out and talking and having some drinks. When Greg went to the bathroom Gwen said to make sure that Greg has a little too much to drink so that he'll stay over and that I should stay over, too. "Sure", I said, "and then what?" She told me that she'd leave her bedroom door slightly open and that I should encourage Greg that we should fool around. When Greg came out of the bathroom Gwen had poured more drinks for us and was toasting to this and that and everything else. After a little while she said that she was tired and that she was going to turn in and mentioned that the couch was a pull out bed in the event we're too tired or toasty to drive home. Well, soon enough Greg and I were in the pull out couch, touching eachother, licking and sucking eachother, and eventually fucking. It was such a turn on to wonder if Gwen was watching. I hoped and prayed that she was. The next morning we all wandered into the kitchen and said our 'good mornings' and all that. Greg went to pee. I had only a couple of minutes so I whispered to Gwen "Did you see anything last night?" She smiled this big happy, and kind of horny smile and said "Yes!" "Did you like it? Did it look like you'd imagined?" She said that she loved it so much that she ended up touching herself while Greg and I were going at it. That was such a turn on for me. Oh my! And then she said that we should have another 'get together' again that night as it was Saturday so that she could see a repeat performance. Of course, I was up for it. After Greg came back Gwen went to the bathroom. He whispered "Do you think Gwen heard or saw us last night?" I said "yeah, I think so." He leaned in and whispered in my ear "Do you wanna do it again tonight?" I was ready right then and there to but we ended up waiting for the evening. And that's another story...

Hi folks,

Guy from CT here. Just found the lit site, and wanted to say this IS the hottest thread I've ever seen! Huge fan of this topic!

Predator...I've read every one of your posts...you have me hard as a rock!!!

My first time...

So this is a true story of what happened recently on a warm summers night...
My GF and I have talked about my bi-curiosity quite a number of times. It seemed that either the people or the timing were never quite right enough for me to 'push through' the curiosity part. She has been bi for some time and even had a live-in relationship with a woman in the past, so she wasn't freaked in the least about my wanting to test the waters. A guy friend of hers was having a pool party and invited the two of us over for pizza and drinks. We eagerly accepted and drove out to his house. It was quite the party and we started eating a little and drinking a lot in the hot, sweltering sun. The music was blaring and the sun was setting and swim suits started flying off. My GF (one of the first naked) swam up to me and started stroking my cock under the water She was buzzed heavily and always got horny when she'd been drinking. She whispered to me that her friend thought I was cute and wanted to know if I was interested in fulfilling my curiosity tonight. I admitted that he was handsome (a bit older) and had caught a glimpse or two of his package. I asked what she'd be doing while I was distracted, she said "watching of course". My deviant mind started racing and I told her while I was doing him, I wanted her to tease his son. She smiled and asked if I was sure. "Only if you want to...just tease him a little" It's a turn on for me to see her with other people, something we've done before, and this seemed like a win-win situation. Now I should set every ones mind at ease here...the son is 'of-age' a grown man, and fully aware of his fathers preferences and activities. It's a non issue within the family. So she swam back and chatted with her friend about the proposed arrangements and then to the young stud and made sure he was ok with everything. Needless to say, the he was all for it and the plan was set into motion. There were still a number of other people swimming and having a fun time so we started the slow process of foreplay. He and I would cop feels under the water as the GF would do the same to the son. When I bumped into her, I could tell she was in the mood, her nipples were as hard as rocks, and her pussy lips swollen with her clit pushing its way out. We all splashed around, jumped off the diving board and 'accidentally' brush up against eachother. As people left, we became more bold. The gropes were longer and more intense....I could feel the tension really building. Soon we didn't care who was watching and started to play with each other more openly. I watched as my GF swam up behind the young stud and reach her arms around his toned chest, her hands sliding down his six-pack below the water. He looked at me, I smiled back and have him an approving wink. That's all he needed. She started stroking his huge, and still growing cock while staring at me, a wicked smile on her face. My new toy swam up to me and asked if I was nervous, "Hell no" I replied. "I've been waiting for this for a long time" The sun had set but the pool lights hadn't been turned on. The back yard and pool were dark, just enough light to see across the pool, not down it. My new friend placed his had directly on my cock. I looked at my GF and she gave me a smile and a wink...and with that I reached out and started stroking his cock. I could feel him growing in my hand and led him over to the shallow, darker end of the pool. He stood with his back in the corner and I bent down to taste cock for the very first time. His precum was sweet and cock tasted delicious filling my mouth. Since it was my first time I just did what I thought I would like. It seemed to work. His dick kept growing as I licked, sucked, and stroked it. I tried all the things my GF does to me, only on him. I wanted to stuff all of it into my mouth and found out I have a very tolerant gag reflex, good news I thought, that'll come in handy. I was really getting into it when I felt someone touch my arm. I looked to my side to see my GF with an ear to ear grin. She asked how I liked it and I told her the truth. "I fucking love it." With that said, I went back to work on his manhood. He moaned and told my GF that she'd trained me well, that I was a natural. I could feel him start to swell when he pulled me off him. "Not yet" he said and he swung me around and dove his head down on my swollen, aching cock. My GF kissed me deeply as he swallowed me completely. There's nothing quite like getting a blow job, and kissing your loved one. I could tell he was a pro. His technique was perfect and he did everything I liked. My GF said "It looks like your in good hands, I'll be right over there" and pointed to the other shallow corner. "Have fun honey!" she said as she led the young stud to the other side. I looked back down in awe, his mouth was amazing. The warm water, his warm mouth, the cool breeze. I was in heaven. The added bonus was that over his shoulder I could see my GF and her young stud locked in a tight embrace. One of his hands on her perfect breast, the other underwater. It looked like she was stroking him as he fingered her. Their moaning was music to my ears. I looked down smiling at my new friend and he came up and asked if I were ready for more. "Take it slow" I asked. With that he started sucking again only now his finger started it's way into my ass. Soon he was all the way in, so I asked for two, then three...all the while sucking my cock as I listened to the moaning of my woman with her young lover. I said "I think I'm ready" and he took his finger out and replaced it with the tip of his cock. We locked eyes as he pushed into me. Sliding in an inch of painful inch at a time. I was biting my bottom lip, he said to relax, so I tried to just let go. Soon he was pumping in and out of me while tweaking my nipples. It felt so damn good to finally get what I wanted. To know that my curiosity was as intact as my virginity sent a shiver down my spine. I wouldn't be the same after tonight, I felt more evolved, more whole. The water was slapping against us and I told him it felt great, but that I wanted to take this to the bedroom for a more comfortable setting. He agreed and we slowly separated. I looked over to the other corner of the pool and saw my sweet, understanding GF in an orgasmic state. Slowly, quietly we swam to where they were. I happened upon a great sight. My GF had her legs wrapped around this young studs waist as he was sliding his huge cock in and out of her pussy. She had her eyes closed and arms wrapped around his shoulders. He was pounding her hard and she was asking for it harder, faster. "I love your fat, young cock" she cried out. They didn't hear us swim up of course, so I sat and watched for a while...stroking my friends cock as we watched his sons go in and out of my GF. I said "This looks sooo good" and caught there attention. He slowed his pace but didn't stop. "We were going to take this inside, want to go with?" "Sure" she said, "I want to try out a few things" With that said we all started swimming towards the ladder.

....Want the rest of the story???

Last edited:
me.Deviant said:

Are you kidding? On this thread? How soon can you post it? I'm stroking while reading it but I haven't cum yet. Finish me off!

Definatley

Post it Post it! :)

Thanks for all the support at the beginning of the thread ladies, first time here, you ROCK!

Post?

I'm not sure you want to hear the rest. Let me see the reaction in the next 24 hrs and I'll let you know...

Don't think that the lack of replies is a lack of interest! We all just get busy with kids, housework, erands, computer/internet not acting right, not enough free time, etc. to voice our enthusiasm as much as we'd like to!

If I could sell the kids and get a live-in maid I'd be on here all the time. Unfortunately I AM the maid/nanny/mommy, lol. The recent posts/pics have been great and I'm sure everyone would like more.

And now a brief note to my husband that he'll never see because he doesn't read Lit: Honey, I'd love to fuck your ass and make you cum w/o you touching your cock. Then I'd like you to cum by having a REAL cock pumping you. Love, SP

Part 2 is on it's way...

Alrighty...no begging! Have to go to work now. Will post the rest later. I'm only giving a little back to the community that has given so much. Thanks for all the feedback as well.

Bi men

im 36,a bifem,and married,one day as i returned from shopping,i heard a noise coming from our garage,i looked thru the window and saw my hubby with his 7in thick cockdeeply embedded in ayouths asshole. i was struck dumb for a while,Later,when i told him wat id seen,he went as red as fire,and started stammering,i stopped him there and told him that i was a bi like him !!from that day on,his fingers,tongue and cock seem to live in my ass.praise be for bi men !!

lucky!

wow. so many of you are so fortunate to have found eachother. what a thrill and a relief it must be to be a bi person with a partner who accepts and appreciates that part of you.

to those of you who have a SO who enjoys your being bi i say...

lucky!

deluxe3000 said:
wow. so many of you are so fortunate to have found eachother. what a thrill and a relief it must be to be a bi person with a partner who accepts and appreciates that part of you.

to those of you who have a SO who enjoys your being bi i say...

lucky!

I celebrate every day!

Well, I wish my wife was into it, but alas, she'd divorce me if she knew I love a good stiff cock every now and again and again and again=)

Bendmeover1000 said:
Well, I wish my wife was into it, but alas, she'd divorce me if she knew I love a good stiff cock every now and again and again and again=)

One of our favorite bi friends lives in Macon. He's got an incredible big cock.

hello everyone

i too am a bi male. i love a good hard cock to take care of. but also my girlfriend doesn't know, so we can't have any fun together as far as that goes. but i have bought her a few dildo's and vibrators, she doesn't know i use them. anyone from kentucky?

me.Deviant said:
So this is a true story of what happened recently on a warm summers night...

More, more, don't stop now. Do you get it on with the son too? do you suck his hot cum from your GF'S Pussy? Your story made me all hot and horny.

Recently since becoming more open I was shocked to meet 4 women...3 of which were longtime friends of mine, another I met at a dive bar...Who LOVE Bi guys.

Granted, I'm only seeing one of them, but it IS a relief!

deluxe3000 said:
My first experience with a guy was set up by a mutual friend who was a lesbian. It was pretty steamy. Well, after we (Greg and I) fooled around and she (Gwen) and I were talking she asked me about how it went and what we did and all that. I ended up telling her about everything that Greg and I did. Well, that got her so hot and bothered that she blurted out "I want to watch!" I said that I wasn't sure that Greg would be up for that (figuratively as well as literally). But, she said 'Hey, I got you two together now I want you do to something for me". So, we planned a little get together at Gwen's house. Just the three of us. We were hanging out and talking and having some drinks. When Greg went to the bathroom Gwen said to make sure that Greg has a little too much to drink so that he'll stay over and that I should stay over, too. "Sure", I said, "and then what?" She told me that she'd leave her bedroom door slightly open and that I should encourage Greg that we should fool around. When Greg came out of the bathroom Gwen had poured more drinks for us and was toasting to this and that and everything else. After a little while she said that she was tired and that she was going to turn in and mentioned that the couch was a pull out bed in the event we're too tired or toasty to drive home. Well, soon enough Greg and I were in the pull out couch, touching eachother, licking and sucking eachother, and eventually fucking. It was such a turn on to wonder if Gwen was watching. I hoped and prayed that she was. The next morning we all wandered into the kitchen and said our 'good mornings' and all that. Greg went to pee. I had only a couple of minutes so I whispered to Gwen "Did you see anything last night?" She smiled this big happy, and kind of horny smile and said "Yes!" "Did you like it? Did it look like you'd imagined?" She said that she loved it so much that she ended up touching herself while Greg and I were going at it. That was such a turn on for me. Oh my! And then she said that we should have another 'get together' again that night as it was Saturday so that she could see a repeat performance. Of course, I was up for it. After Greg came back Gwen went to the bathroom. He whispered "Do you think Gwen heard or saw us last night?" I said "yeah, I think so." He leaned in and whispered in my ear "Do you wanna do it again tonight?" I was ready right then and there to but we ended up waiting for the evening. And that's another story...
Damn that was a hot beginning, I'm hard and haven't even touched my zipper. That sounds like a party I want to be at.

Back