Women who like to get teased through their panties...

I love the feeling of hands and fingers exploring my body over and under my clothes. Feeling his touch on my bare skin, then through the material of my bra or panties, feeling his fingers sliding over the top, never knowing if they will slip underneath, or rub back over the top and squeeze me through the thin cloth. Such anticipation really gets me going.

One of my original "sexy" panties was a pair of green bikinis with white lace and frilly trim. They made me feel erotic and wanton. When I wore them on a date, it set my mood and I was more assertive than normal. On a date at the movies, his hand worked it's way up my thighs and revealed a flash of green. He swooned and his hand gently caressed the silky fabric. I responded and got damp, which provoked him further. It was just fondling, but we both climaxed. Best movie ever ... whatever it was. Set me on a lifetime of lingerie lust and using it to stimulate me and partners. Viva la panties! :heart:

hi

happened many times in crowded suburban train.grooping through in the butt area normally.

I love the feeling of hands and fingers exploring my body over and under my clothes. Feeling his touch on my bare skin, then through the material of my bra or panties, feeling his fingers sliding over the top, never knowing if they will slip underneath, or rub back over the top and squeeze me through the thin cloth. Such anticipation really gets me going.

This! :heart:

This is my very favourite thing. I love the sensation of having my pussy lightly teased through the sheer gossamer fabric of my panties and to luxuriate in the sweet sensation of my juices soaking into them, and my clitty swelling and being teased through them
Then feeling the sublime pleasure of the pressure increasing, and my panties being pushed up between my lips....oh love it!

This is my very favourite thing. I love the sensation of having my pussy lightly teased through the sheer gossamer fabric of my panties and to luxuriate in the sweet sensation of my juices soaking into them, and my clitty swelling and being teased through them
Then feeling the sublime pleasure of the pressure increasing, and my panties being pushed up between my lips....oh love it!

mmmmhhhh.... I thoroughly agree :D Its so much fun to play while still dressed:cattail:

Last edited:
Surprised there aren't more people like us. I had a fav=bulous experience with my partner in the cinema last night .....

Do go on?

You can't tease us like that. Oh no wait, it appears you can. *grin* But it'd be really sweet of you to fill us in on some of the details. For scientific reasons, I assure you.

X0E8PeA.jpg
im8efIO.png
V0BDGRy.jpg
L4JjATk.jpg

For me, a big part of the appeal of this is to start it early in the foreplay, and continue it, whispering things in her ear, until I can feel her wetness start to seep through the fabric.

For me, a big part of the appeal of this is to start it early in the foreplay, and continue it, whispering things in her ear, until I can feel her wetness start to seep through the fabric.

Not to hijack the thread or offend anyone, but is it OK for a guy to have wetness seep through his panties? I know I love it when I'm teased.

YES. The best kind of play ;) I even made a thread about this myself mm gets me wet just thinking about it

YES. The best kind of play ;) I even made a thread about this myself mm gets me wet just thinking about it

I'm sure I've posted here about how much I love doing this with my partner, but to feel her squirm at my touch, rubbing until I feel the wetness seep through at my fingertips-just divine. I enjoy knowing that there are a lot of women who enjoy this as well :)

Back