Women who like to get teased through their panties...

I love doing this... Theres nothing more enjoyable to me than kissing and teasing a girl through and around her panties until they're all all wet and her swollen pussy and clit are pushing out of them, begging to be exposed... Are there any woman out there who are into lots of foreplay and teasing through their panties?
i am in a relationship where fondling is the only thing allowed right now and I love getting her panty crotch wet then licking my fingers once I do this, it is great!

I love doing this... Theres nothing more enjoyable to me than kissing and teasing a girl through and around her panties until they're all all wet and her swollen pussy and clit are pushing out of them, begging to be exposed... Are there any woman out there who are into lots of foreplay and teasing through their panties?

...yes, just yes...

How about having the damp cloth pushed up inside so the juices soak into the material? So naughty!

Um...yes please.

great

it's sexy to tease a girl through her panties. Starting with light touches, then caresses, kisses, licks, make her feel the bulge of my cock, until she's so hot and bothered she's desperate for having her pussy exposed and taken vigorously. Like to have her pussy filled up with cum and knowing she'll leak some of that cream slowly in her naughty panties afterward

This is and always will be one of my favourite teases, especially pushing his cock against my entrances through the material.... the resistance delicious. Also oral through material is has been mentioned. I think the material thing applies to nipples too - it makes my brain melt if he mouths them through my shirt.

Oh man love these responses. I love the feeling of being felt through my panties...that thin material being the only thing between...and before going down on me if he breaths his hot breath onto my wet panties...aaah :)

Oh god I love getting teased through my panties, it gets me so wet. And then when his fingers finally slid inside me and I'm so wet...bliss

Oh god I love getting teased through my panties, it gets me so wet. And then when his fingers finally slid inside me and I'm so wet...bliss

I used to love to get my ex so wet in her little grey gym tights you could see the wet patch spreading as I rubbed and teased her til I pulled it aside and ate her til she screamed.

Underwear is a functional necessity. Panties are lingerie and meant to be lacy and pretty and sheer and enticing to stimulate the wearer and the viewer. Playing with this lingerie is an important and fun part of foreplay. It can be soft and slow and teasing, or hard and quickly arousing. With fingers, or tongue, or genitals. When done properly the juices start to flow, and soak the dainty material. The aroma permeates and further heightens the multi-sensory experience. If the fabric is right, then dampness makes it sheer and reveals the treasure within. The vulva can be cupped and fondled and massaged thru the material. Then a hand can be slipped inside the panties and the sequence repeated. Finally, they can be peeled as the moans and squirms continue and climax is achieved.

As I'm writing this with one hand, my other is playfully doing what I've described to great satisfaction. So I guess the answer to your question is, "Yes, I do like to get teased thru my panties."

it's sexy to tease a girl through her panties. Starting with light touches, then caresses, kisses, licks, make her feel the bulge of my cock, until she's so hot and bothered she's desperate for having her pussy exposed and taken vigorously. Like to have her pussy filled up with cum and knowing she'll leak some of that cream slowly in her naughty panties afterward

Incredibly hot!

I love it when a guy starts playing with my pussy through my panties then my juices start soaking through my panties. I especially like when they start sucking on me through the panties

Don't forget the boobies!

I also love having my breasts/nipples teased through a bra. This really only works well with thin bras though. I find it very arousing to have my nipples licked and nibbled through the fabric, it makes me feel like he can't even wait the second it takes to get the bra off to touch me.

I always enjoy fingering a woman through her panties and even more being able to see my hand and have her watch my hand through sheer panties when it is inside them.....

There is nothing more erotic than the slow tease ..... kissing up the inside of her thighs .... and slowly kissing around the edges of her panties .....gradually brushing my lips across the front of her panties .... feeling her squirming and pushing up into my face .... loving the beautiful aroma of her arousal .... mmmmm !

I agree........

I also love having my breasts/nipples teased through a bra. This really only works well with thin bras though. I find it very arousing to have my nipples licked and nibbled through the fabric, it makes me feel like he can't even wait the second it takes to get the bra off to touch me.

Don't forget the boobies! I dated a girl when I was younger who still lived at home with her mother. She had very prominent nipples that were always hard. She was a quiet and shy girl and her mother despite my girl being of age, used to make her wear bandages over her nipples when we went out. The style and color seamed to change every night. Not sure if mom ever checked her or not when she returned home, lol. I never heard a girl scream like she did the night night I tied her her spread eagle naked to the bed and used a velvet covered vibrating mini sander on her hairy mound to bring her to multiple orgasms before I fucked her good and took her home to momma. ;)

I always lick a girl..........

Oh man love these responses. I love the feeling of being felt through my panties...that thin material being the only thing between...and before going down on me if he breaths his hot breath onto my wet panties...aaah :)

Through her panties. It's so erotic and yet so primal. I love the intoxicating scent, it makes my cock throb and the thought of wetting them from the outside while she soaks them from the inside.........MMMMMMMM, Nuzzle, lick & suck.

yes, the feeling of fingers stroking/rubbing up against my pussy, while i'm still wearing a thong. Does always feel so good :)

Melissa xxx

I love nibbling and licking my girlfriends nipples through her bra ( when she wears one), the extra friction makes them so hard.
As for her panties, I love rubbing my tongue over her clit and pushing into her pussy and feeling her wetness on my tongue.

I love nibbling and licking my girlfriends nipples through her bra ( when she wears one), the extra friction makes them so hard.
As for her panties, I love rubbing my tongue over her clit and pushing into her pussy and feeling her wetness on my tongue.

Mmmm! What a lucky girl! ;)

Any man worth his salt as a lover should always be looking for ways to increase and prolong his woman's pleasure

My current partner will explore my kinks, such as panty play, licking my pussy whilst still wearing my panties. When he does I cum harder, squirt against my panties thus making me soaking wet long before he slips his tongue inside. ;)

Back