Women Who Cheat

I know that it's kind of messed up, but I get really turned on by the idea of women cheating. I also like it when they tell me stories about them cheating.

Is anyone else like this? :confused:

I feel exactly the same way. When I dated women who (I am pretty sure) didn't cheat, I invented fantasies about them cheating.

I'm like that with him... I love when he fucks another woman. He's never cheated but I've walked in on him fucking our girlfriend...:) planned of course. But I'd like to walk in on an unplanned session. He doesn't like when I fuck other guys.

Do you have sex with other men? If not, you're definitely the ideal mate for 99% of men lol

I would luv for my wife to cheat on me if when she came home she would fill me in with all the details. My wife had a few one night affairs when we were separated for awhile and told me all the details. I guess you couldn't really call that cheating but the result of her telling me caused both of us to fuck like crazy and found the telling of detail to greatly enhance our sex life!

My wife had sex with nine different guys while we were separated. But didn't tell me until we got back together -- very hot for me. For both of us, I supposed

My wife had sex with nine different guys while we were separated. But didn't tell me until we got back together -- very hot for me. For both of us, I supposed

Seperated or not, that is hot! I know I'd love for my wife to go on sex binge something like that. Where she gets fucked by nine guys over a month or so!

It seems that whenever I have a serious relationship with someone I feel compelled to cheat. Actually I will do it with just about anyone.

Love to get caught doing it too

I know that it's kind of messed up, but I get really turned on by the idea of women cheating. I also like it when they tell me stories about them cheating.

Honestly, considering all the horrible things that have happened to cheaters throughout history and horribly still to this day and probably the future, so many have been and do deserve to be cheated on.

yes cheating women turn me on as well. I like sex with cheating women as well.

There’s just something so erotic and arousing about a married woman having sex with other men! My wife and I went through a period where she spread her legs for two other men. Unfortunately she won’t share any of the sexy details of her cheating trysts. Despite us being a hotwife couple now and knowing how much it turns me on that these guys fucked her!

A cheating wife is such a huge turn-on for me... but there is more to it than just a simple turn-on.

It's all about want and desire:
I want a married woman who I'm wildly attracted to both physically and emotionally...
I want to experience the flirting, the secretive looks, the momentary glances...
I want the seemingly innocent touching, when we both know it means much more..
I want all of the secrecy, the hidden conversations, and sneaking around...
I want the romance and excitement of a new love...
I want to want her so badly that it hurts...
I want her to want me so badly she is willing to risk everything just to be with me.

Then when things get physical:
I want it all to be madly passionate, finally releasing our pent up desire for one another...
I want to do things to her that her husband never does...
I want her to do things to me she would never to for him...
I want it to be loving, and fast, and slow, and rough, and tender, and fun, and passionate, all at the same time...
I want the time to make it last and make it exceptionally satisfying.

Then when it's all said and done:
I want to send her back home, so utterly and completely satisfied, that sex with her husband can never be the same.

The last thing I want to do is to have to fill out some sort of application to fuck
*insert meme - Why are we not funding this?*

There is definitely some extra excitement with cheating. I did it a couple of times in middle age and had some great sex. Perhaps part of it is the planning and anticipating. The first time I cheated, I was alone in a hotel and ended up in the bar chatting with a guy I knew. At first I was not even thinking about sex. After a couple of hours of chatting and a few dances and too much wine. I knew I was in the mood but still did not expect to take him to bed. I remember him walking me to my room and letting him come in. After one kiss, I was doing no thinking. Just pure animal desire.

The thing itself doesn't do much for me as a fantasy fetish, but from personal experience I did have a brief but intense affair with a married woman once. It all went to shit like those things do if one person wants it to get more serious than the other one, but in the few weeks it was good, the sex was electric. She used condoms with her husband for birth control but I'd had a vasectomy so we barebacked all the time, and she loved the kinky thrill of driving home after a sex meet with my semen in her panties. And even if we couldn't meet, as soon as he'd gone out to work she'd be texting me pics of her working herself off with a variety of vibrators.

At first it was on the downlow and she was inventing stories to feed her husband but he got wise to it eventually and that was a rather more tense period than I care to remember. It nearly came to blows (not the fun sort) a few times.

Eventually she realised she was window shopping (maybe more like sale or return) and started seeing other men and it finished nastily on both our parts. A salutary lesson learnt for me and I've never seen someone who was cheating again, regardless that it does give the sex a real edge and erotic charge.

The thing itself doesn't do much for me as a fantasy fetish, but from personal experience I did have a brief but intense affair with a married woman once. It all went to shit like those things do if one person wants it to get more serious than the other one, but in the few weeks it was good, the sex was electric. She used condoms with her husband for birth control but I'd had a vasectomy so we barebacked all the time, and she loved the kinky thrill of driving home after a sex meet with my semen in her panties. And even if we couldn't meet, as soon as he'd gone out to work she'd be texting me pics of her working herself off with a variety of vibrators.

At first it was on the downlow and she was inventing stories to feed her husband but he got wise to it eventually and that was a rather more tense period than I care to remember. It nearly came to blows (not the fun sort) a few times.

Eventually she realised she was window shopping (maybe more like sale or return) and started seeing other men and it finished nastily on both our parts. A salutary lesson learnt for me and I've never seen someone who was cheating again, regardless that it does give the sex a real edge and erotic charge.
Did you two get too close to the thrill of risk? The risk of getting caught is exciting but is not sustainable for long term. I love to play around and I do it safe

Did you two get too close to the thrill of risk? The risk of getting caught is exciting but is not sustainable for long term. I love to play around and I do it safe

Well she was dating because her husband was cheating. She started just to show him the number of hits she was getting, then something I said piqued her interest, we started chatting more seriously and it ended up where it was. I went in eyes-open to the risks, but it wasn't sustainable, particularly as she was in a separating/rebound/"I've still got it" phase where no one man was going to satisfy her need for a lot of cock, to be frank (not that I didn't apply myself to the job!)

Fair to say I never met anybody like her before or since, I did adore her although I was definitely thinking with the small head.

In that my wife is a former prostitute, we never called it cheating since it was her way of making a living and the only profession she knew, and she always encouraged me to "have fun" when I was on military deployments and later on business trips. Even when she no longer did it for a living but just for fun, it was still okay with me. Now that we have become nudists and bisexuals we are always having fun with other folks so it's right out in the open.

i have experienced cheating from both sides.

Before I retired, I slept with 4 women from the office. all were married catholic wives (my fetish) who were being ignored and disregarded by their loser husbands. these ladies were sweet, attractive, bright, funny women, who were all virgin when hey got married and all had been faithful to their loser husbands. nothing hotter, in my opinion, that fucking the wife of another man behind his back.

on th eother end, i learned a few years back that my catholic wife had fucked 2 guys from our parish, including one of our priests. she has no idea that i know about it, but it excites the hell out of me, especially when i know that she and her much younger BF are together.

Back