Women Who Cheat

psychocrusher

Virgin
I know that it's kind of messed up, but I get really turned on by the idea of women cheating. I also like it when they tell me stories about them cheating.

Is anyone else like this? :confused:

Cheating

I think cheating has a certain naughty aspect than everybody loves to think about....except the person that gets cheated on, lol

Knowing my wife was being naughty was a big turn on for me and for her as she told me about it.

Far and away one of the hottest things my wife has ever done was spread her legs for another man. It managed to open up our marriage to where I'm loving it.

It's a strange thing. I am so satisfied about the fact that my woman does not and would not cheat. I love her for that and for a thousand other things.

But women on Lit who are honest, here, about their cheating - and loving their cheating: for me, hot. Do I imagine providing them with opportunity for cheating some more? Hot.

An application?

A cheating wife is such a huge turn-on for me... but there is more to it than just a simple turn-on.

It's all about want and desire:
I want a married woman who I'm wildly attracted to both physically and emotionally...
I want to experience the flirting, the secretive looks, the momentary glances...
I want the seemingly innocent touching, when we both know it means much more..
I want all of the secrecy, the hidden conversations, and sneaking around...
I want the romance and excitement of a new love...
I want to want her so badly that it hurts...
I want her to want me so badly she is willing to risk everything just to be with me.

Then when things get physical:
I want it all to be madly passionate, finally releasing our pent up desire for one another...
I want to do things to her that her husband never does...
I want her to do things to me she would never to for him...
I want it to be loving, and fast, and slow, and rough, and tender, and fun, and passionate, all at the same time...
I want the time to make it last and make it exceptionally satisfying.

Then when it's all said and done:
I want to send her back home, so utterly and completely satisfied, that sex with her husband can never be the same.

The last thing I want to do is to have to fill out some sort of application to fuck

For me cheating wifes are extremely hot. There is nothing better, as if you see their "desire" in their eyes. I also love those cuckold videos, if both partners agree on a "new cock".
But to get cheated on must be horrible. I once dreamed about it and did not talk to my wife for a whole day because of that. True story.

Slut Wife

I'm addicted to cheating. I fucking love it. I'm married and have been a cheater since the beginning.

It wasn't really cheating since she had my permission to do whatever she wanted to do. She only fooled around a few times. Still, I enjoyed hearing about her activities. Now, years later, we can still get turned on with the memories.

cheating

I would luv for my wife to cheat on me if when she came home she would fill me in with all the details. My wife had a few one night affairs when we were separated for awhile and told me all the details. I guess you couldn't really call that cheating but the result of her telling me caused both of us to fuck like crazy and found the telling of detail to greatly enhance our sex life!

I would luv for my wife to cheat on me if when she came home she would fill me in with all the details. My wife had a few one night affairs when we were separated for awhile and told me all the details. I guess you couldn't really call that cheating but the result of her telling me caused both of us to fuck like crazy and found the telling of detail to greatly enhance our sex life!

Do you role play? I play a good straying wife.

We don't call sex outside of marriage cheating. We have each others permission to do it. Sex for fun is just that, sex for fun.

We don't call sex outside of marriage cheating. We have each others permission to do it. Sex for fun is just that, sex for fun.

I'm like that with him... I love when he fucks another woman. He's never cheated but I've walked in on him fucking our girlfriend...:) planned of course. But I'd like to walk in on an unplanned session. He doesn't like when I fuck other guys.

Back