Women of Lit: A Safe Place To Share

It’s funny how he claims to be owned but behaves like this. Either he’s a shitty sub/slave, or his owners are shitty people.
Probably both.
Oh, it's definitely both. Alternative is that he's been stuck in that Dunce corner for so long, that he began creating a fantasy world where people actually wanted to be around him.

Well I didn’t know this thread existed - so I thought I would say hello, I’m Amanda - I see the safe space has been invaded by some tedious twats, but it does make it easier to add them to my ignore list before I have to interact with them.

I feel the pain of the highly sexed ladies - it’s an odd thing as a woman to be the more demanding partner.

Well I didn’t know this thread existed - so I thought I would say hello, I’m Amanda - I see the safe space has been invaded by some tedious twats, but it does make it easier to add them to my ignore list before I have to interact with them.

I feel the pain of the highly sexed ladies - it’s an odd thing as a woman to be the more demanding partner.
Lovely to see you here @AmandaKellyUK

It can ruin or make reputations. It can also feel as though you dived into the black abyss, where you lose yourself trying to find the light. There's no escape, and the glimmers you see are just reflections. You take hold and feel a sense of relief that never lasts as long as you hope.

Welcome Amanda!

Unfortunately that doesn't even take being highly sexed. I'm more average I think, yet I've had 2 partners with far less sex drive.
Mismatched sex drives are a real challenge, regardless of the stereotyping of the situation. And that does happen. Men are seen as having much higher sex drives than women, and there’s the whole ‘lesbian bed death’ cliche

Oh my gosh! I go away for a few days and don't check this thread, and when I come back you ladies have blown it up! I want to tell those of you who shared some deeply emotional things here, "Thank you for sharing, so that others may know they are not alone in their struggles!" Every one of us is dealing with our demons, some more powerful than others. The comment about scared little bunnies really hit home for me, because that's who I am. I'm going to share, and this is probably going to come across as lame compared to others. I have to fake it every day out in public. My first vivid memory is being in a spelling bee and given the word 'library'. I looked out at the audience half-way through spelling and choked. Couldn't utter another letter. Years later, I got physically ill when asked to speak in public. My boss had to do the presentation and I nearly lost my job. Luckily, he gave me another chance because knew someone who he thought could help me. She was an amazing lady, and gave me so much confidence, taught me how to tackle my demon, let me practice in a safe environment with other bunnies. I think this is why I'm with my current guy. He's a 'protector', strong physically and mentally, an extrovert. He holds my bunny close, but takes her out in public to experience life. He pushes me, but not too much. And when I need a place to hide, he stands guard over my pounding little bunny heart. He's the one I can be myself around. Let go and experiment. Like I said, might sound lame compared to ADHD, PTSD, Autism, sex addiction, and the other problems you all are dealing with.

💋 Je t'aime

Oh my gosh! I go away for a few days and don't check this thread, and when I come back you ladies have blown it up! I want to tell those of you who shared some deeply emotional things here, "Thank you for sharing, so that others may know they are not alone in their struggles!" Every one of us is dealing with our demons, some more powerful than others. The comment about scared little bunnies really hit home for me, because that's who I am. I'm going to share, and this is probably going to come across as lame compared to others. I have to fake it every day out in public. My first vivid memory is being in a spelling bee and given the word 'library'. I looked out at the audience half-way through spelling and choked. Couldn't utter another letter. Years later, I got physically ill when asked to speak in public. My boss had to do the presentation and I nearly lost my job. Luckily, he gave me another chance because knew someone who he thought could help me. She was an amazing lady, and gave me so much confidence, taught me how to tackle my demon, let me practice in a safe environment with other bunnies. I think this is why I'm with my current guy. He's a 'protector', strong physically and mentally, an extrovert. He holds my bunny close, but takes her out in public to experience life. He pushes me, but not too much. And when I need a place to hide, he stands guard over my pounding little bunny heart. He's the one I can be myself around. Let go and experiment. Like I said, might sound lame compared to ADHD, PTSD, Autism, sex addiction, and the other problems you all are dealing with.

💋 Je t'aime
No definitely not lame, just a scared little bunny doing its best to get by. 🥰💋

Well you know what to do? Stop logging in. That's the solution to your blabbering.
Wouldn't it be nice to actually have a safe space to talk, without incels like this lil gif hoyma-noy dropping their token.
Hey fuckwad...I bet you spent all night thinking that one up didn't you?

The grownups are speaking, so why don't you head on back to the litter box where your shit mouth landed you.

Peaches.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be nice to actually have a save space to talk, without incels like this lil gif hoyma-noy dropping their token.

The grownups are speaking, so why don't you head on back to the litter box where your shit mouth landed you.

Peaches.
Old white dude with the predictable attitude

Wouldn't it be nice to actually have a save space to talk, without incels like this lil gif hoyma-noy dropping their token.

Peaches.
I love your style, have you ever thought about writing greeting cards?

He's a 'protector', strong physically and mentally, an extrovert. He holds my bunny close, but takes her out in public to experience life. He pushes me, but not too much. And when I need a place to hide, he stands guard over my pounding little bunny heart. He's the one I can be myself around.
I've found myself to be a so-called little, and then found myself a very caring Dom with daddy tendencies for similar reasons. I'm not introvert, though, but the world is just a lot in many ways, and it's not made for people like me, and it's exhausting.

He's the one whose mere presence allowed me to drop my masks.

I've found myself to be a so-called little, and then found myself a very caring Dom with daddy tendencies for similar reasons. I'm not introvert, though, but the world is just a lot in many ways, and it's not made for people like me, and it's exhausting.

He's the one whose mere presence allowed me to drop my masks.
I know how you feel. Maybe that's a side of me that I need to explore.

Back