Winter Holiday Contest 2022 Story Ideas thread

Snowed in at the Cabin

classic cliches or new twists?
is incest best?
or the rescuer of the damsel in distress?
just that last cliche gives off plot bunnie by spring - switch the damsel to a guy- does that make it gay sex, or is the rescuuer a gal? if the rescuer a gal, if the damsel is a damsel, is it lesbian sex? Or transgender? pre or post-op?

and that's just one stream of semi-consciousness
Well, now I find this ... after I submitted my snowed-in cabin story for the winter contest. Guess the plot bunny was rubbing up against my past youthful life experiences and cranked out that plot of being snowbound in a cabin.

Well, now I find this ... after I submitted my snowed-in cabin story for the winter contest. Guess the plot bunny was rubbing up against my past youthful life experiences and cranked out that plot of being snowbound in a cabin.
which choices did you make?

A couple who celebrate new years by having their annual anal...

I'm a big fan of "Gift of the Magi" style irony. How would you work that into a Lit Christmas Story? Maybe she needs batteries for her vibrator, and he needs lube for his Fleshlight? So she sells her vibe to buy him some Astroglide, and he sells his Fleshlight to buy her a pack of D-cells.

When they realize what happened, they have no choice but to actually fuck each other.
Cute, but the premise kind of falls apart with the notion of anyone buying used sex toys.

I'm a big fan of "Gift of the Magi" style irony. How would you work that into a Lit Christmas Story? Maybe she needs batteries for her vibrator, and he needs lube for his Fleshlight? So she sells her vibe to buy him some Astroglide, and he sells his Fleshlight to buy her a pack of D-cells.

When they realize what happened, they have no choice but to actually fuck each other.
I've got an idea for something that's not quite Gift of the Magi irony, but is a cute Christmas romance along similar lines.

The problem is actually writing it :cathappy:

I suppose I can see someone wanting to but used girl toys, but used fleshlight? Pretty narrow market if any

which choices did you make?
I chose to use an ex-soldier coming home for the holidays to see his widowed mother; a respite in seeking a master's degree on the GI Bill. He goes trail riding on a snowmobile with the daughter of his dad's best friend. Trouble on the trails has them seeking shelter in an empty hunting cabin amidst a perilous snowstorm. He managed to start a warm crackling fire in a log fireplace. She discovers a feather bed. It was a long night, and still no signs of rescue. What else could a young couple do when they ran out of conversational topics; except kiss by the fireplace?

It ends with a cute twist in the plot.

Tim Returns Home for the Holidays

I chose to use an ex-soldier coming home for the holidays to see his widowed mother; a respite in seeking a master's degree on the GI Bill. He goes trail riding on a snowmobile with the daughter of his dad's best friend. Trouble on the trails has them seeking shelter in an empty hunting cabin amidst a perilous snowstorm. He managed to start a warm crackling fire in a log fireplace. She discovers a feather bed. It was a long night, and still no signs of rescue. What else could a young couple do when they ran out of conversational topics; except kiss by the fireplace?

It ends with a cute twist in the plot.

Tim Returns Home for the Holidays
cute, and sweet, but poor Abcde- I was hoping the twist would be a poly triad!

The Yeti

is this an imaginary enough creature, or do you think they are real?
MC, alone or with others(?) decides to spend winter break searching for the abominable snowman to find out.... and gets more than they expected.

I love John Conroe’s take on Yeti from his Demon Accords series. They exist, but hop dimensions when hunted. The Iron Druid series has some fun yeti, too, ice mages who adore ice hockey

maybe not ice hockey, but an outdoor ice skating encounter? Thinking of that scene in Serendipity, but could be a reunion of former lovers home for the holidays, or an accidental collision "meet cute"?

Mrs. Santa Takes a Ride

Christmas Eve Day, Santa eats something "off", so Mrs. Santa will need to drive the sleigh and drop down chimneys. What could possibly go wrong?
~ Mrs. Santa gets off on flashing the Norad surveillance and news choppers?
~ Mrs. Santa is a busty lass who gets stuck in a chimney. she has to reward her rescuer
~ Santa had a regular string of appreciative women, waiting at the bottom of chimneys. How do they react when it is the Mrs. this year (do they discover/revive lesbian fantasies?)
~ the elves reward the Boss Lady with an orgy on her return?
Mrs. Santa discovers that the Old Man found elves* to "nurse him back to health". *male, female, both?

Last edited:
Department Store Santa

A traditional idea. Often expressed as Santa hooking up with the "elf" .
Yummy Mummies throwing themselves at Santa less often.
For freshness, how about a transgendered Santa gets drunk, is" arrested" by mall cop, who discovers Santa; secret. Hilarity ensues.
Or just a yummy mummy throws herself at the transgendered Santa, is pleasantly surprised not to have to deal with a cock...

Transgendered Claus Family Seeeecrets. Or the Alien Claus Affair. Or the Mystical Skills of Massive Sack Handling. Or the joys of an mid-air sleigh (NOT slay - that's the Consortium of Genius' realm). Oh! Oh! The Spirit of Cuckoldings Past - Every time Santa heads out, Mrs Claus Has Her Way with someone else, making sure to give them the Special Gingerbread to keep things going until dawn whence St Nick returns to 'discover' their favorite annual treat....

Transgendered Claus Family Seeeecrets. Or the Alien Claus Affair. Or the Mystical Skills of Massive Sack Handling. Or the joys of an mid-air sleigh (NOT slay - that's the Consortium of Genius' realm). Oh! Oh! The Spirit of Cuckoldings Past - Every time Santa heads out, Mrs Claus Has Her Way with someone else, making sure to give them the Special Gingerbread to keep things going until dawn whence St Nick returns to 'discover' their favorite annual treat....
are you the one that asked Santa for a tentacle monster for Christmas?
You know it's going to outgrow the aquarium.
what will you do then?

Here's your tentacle stocking stuffer idea from Archie McPhee.

any notions of what to do with these?

Finger-Tentacles-rocks_800x copy.jpg

Here's your tentacle stocking stuffer idea from Archie McPhee.

any notions of what to do with these?

View attachment 2191005

Hrmm... Put a vibe in one and arrange it anatomically?

How flexible is it? If it's reasonably flexible, might be usable as a singletail or, if filled with something, a quirt. If it's stiff, might be usable along the lines of a ruler for spanking & other such impact play.

Of course, it'd likely be a hickey-maker - squeeze out the air, put the flat side on delicate skin, and release the pressure. Draw your favorite pattern or message!

Ooh! I assume it's conical inside? If so, fill it with ice! Sensation play toy! The difference between the sucker side and the rest could be quite entertaining!

The Yeti

is this an imaginary enough creature, or do you think they are real?
MC, alone or with others(?) decides to spend winter break searching for the abominable snowman to find out.... and gets more than they expected.

I read a story here at Lit that was based on this idea. It was called "I Had Sex With Bigfoot" or something like that.

only 5 days left to submit. Grab an idea and toss together a salad...err... I mean a short stroker.

But salad suggests Christmas dinner party devolving into an orgy... except that is not a short stroker...maybe start that one now for next year?

A short stroker might be the family member not home for Christmas, reminiscing and masturbating as a frame for a series of vignettes of family sex.

Back