Winter Holiday Contest 2022 Story Ideas thread

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
before the last contest is even been voted upon:

The theme covers all holidays/events/activities from November through January so some ideas are -
winter holiday traditions (dreidels, gift giving, etc.), cold weather (snow), holiday mythology (Santa, elves), etc.

Starts: November 11
Closes: December 2
Winners announced: December 9

And for those south of the equator - A Christmas barby at the beach is a legitimate story for the comp!

Remember to copy and paste the phrase "WINTER HOLIDAY 2022" to the "Notes to Admin" field of the submission.

Over on the AH they have the Official support thread.

This thread is for swapping ideas like christmas bking.

Tis also prime season to forcibly confine porch pitates for fictional sexual pleasure.

Last edited:
Two strangers--genders, ages, ethnicities, etc., of your choice--share a ski lift chair. The lift breaks down and strands them. Bundled up, and encouraged by the cold wind to stay that way, they talk each other to orgasm. When the lift finally moves again, and after they ski (or snowboard) down the hill, and are handed their stacks of complimentary lift tickets by nervous resort staffers, they retire to the lodge, learn that when they're less bundled up they have no attraction to each other, and part company forever.

Two words: Thunder Snowstorm

It really exists, and having lived through several of them, I may give it a go... I have just the couple to give it a try. Maybe a couple of couples.

Two words: Thunder Snowstorm

It really exists, and having lived through several of them, I may give it a go... I have just the couple to give it a try. Maybe a couple of couples.
the couple of couples is better, methinks.

Are the plot bunnies sleeping?
Or like Elmer fudd do you think they are just hiding so like Elmer, you start shooting up the back yard?
Not sure how to get to the sex, but I'm certain the bunnies know how... Buhs would likwely send elmer on a left toin to Albequerque... but that was before Saul Goodman, Kim Wexler, Jesse Pimkman & Walter wgite changed Albequerque forever.

spealking of which - I'd go for a Kim Wexler or Rhea Seehorn Holiday fanfic.

This is just an idea. Im not much for contests.
A couple, Mike and Jen visit Jens parents for Thanksgiving Dinner. Its the first year Mike spends any Quality time with the in laws, Bob and Nancy. Mike gets to know his father and mother in law better. Their a very open sexual couple and are both very attractive even at their age. They often prance around their house half naked and Mike gets ample opportunities to see his in laws in a more personal way. Theres 2 bathrooms in the house and one occasion Mike uses the one his wifes parents use. He accidentally walks in as Bob is in the shower and catches him masturbating. Hes very apologetic but happens to see Bobs very well endowed. Bob noticed Mike staring at his cock. On another occasion, Mike is passing by the in laws bedroom late at night to fetch a drink of water. He notices the door is cracked and he hears Nancy verbally dominating her husband. Telling him hes a sissy cocksucker and he notices his own Father in law dressed in lingerie. After watching a Few moments he realizes theres another man in the bedroom with them. Some younger guy who must have come in the back way. Both Bob and Nancy are using this guy as a boy toy.
Mike is so aroused watching them through the cracked door and he finds himself stroking in the middle of the hallway. He gets back in bed with Jen and wakes her up to have sex. He confronts his wife Jen the next morning of what happened and what he saw. She admits she knows her parents are swingers and are sexually deviant. Mike is afraid to admit his secret attraction but begins plotting ways he can meet them in the bedroom when they come back to visit during Christmas.

Thats as far as i got.

sexually deviant? what is this "deviant" of which you speak?

Two people arrive at the jewellers 5 minutes before closing Christmas Eve. MMC is the prototypical business exec too busy to shop. His long suffering ssistant quit at last, so she did not get anything for his wife. MC is a harried housewife who has scrimped all year to save up for a special gift for her bhubby. Ge sister just arrivedto watch the kids so she can go shopping.

they both try to grab the same gift. can't be gloves because is a jewellry stie & Serendipity did gloves. Eugene Levy is unavailable for the clerk part anyhow.

so "what is the MCGuffin?" is one problem.

Not problem when MMC offers to fuck the pretty young sales clerk. But FMC one ups it, offering to not only go dowm on the female clerk, but to do it while being rea entered by the store manager...
it quickly devolves into a foursome. The manager gives MMC a bracelet to cost to please MMC's wif and to FMC he sells an antique pocket watch just like her Dad used to own, also at cost.

In the end, do the 4 plan to make this a regular thing? Or an annual thing? Or do FMC & MMC decide to ditch their spouses & hook up?

Angels All Grown Up

two hot Moms get together to make angel costumes for their kids' school pageant and start reminising about how they used to be angels in their day. Alice says to Betty ""I'm still an angel, you turned into a devil..."
Catfight follows, leading to lesbionic sex.
Needs a bit of seasonal jazzng up, like eggnog to loosen libidoes, and a sprig of mistletoe...

Last edited:
A Family from South Florida, their home devastated by the hurricane, get taken in by friends in Vermont, the entire family has never seen snow before and a heavy snowstorm traps them in their benefactor's home, seasonal hilarity ensues. Then after dark, when the children were nestled all snug in their bed a dungeon of sorts was discovered in the basement (basements don't exist in Florida), adult hilarity ensues.

A Family from South Florida, their home devastated by the hurricane, get taken in by friends in Vermont, the entire family has never seen snow before and a heavy snowstorm traps them in their benefactor's home, seasonal hilarity ensues. Then after dark, when the children were nestled all snug in their bed a dungeon of sorts was discovered in the basement (basements don't exist in Florida), adult hilarity ensues.
I get the kids neer having seen snow, but the adults? Did they attend college with the Vermont friens ib a dunny state? These days, even Texas, the Carolinas & Georgia have had snowstorms.

Why do I think the dungeon is not a total surprise? Nice place if you get snowed in, I guess.

I get the kids neer having seen snow, but the adults? Did they attend college with the Vermont friens ib a dunny state? These days, even Texas, the Carolinas & Georgia have had snowstorms.

Why do I think the dungeon is not a total surprise? Nice place if you get snowed in, I guess.
I live in North Florida (as far north as you can get, I'm right next to the Georgia border) and natives to this area have never, ever seen snow. The temperature here rarely dips below 34F (1C) In the area hit by the hurricane the lowest temperature of the year is 51F (10.5C)

When I tell my native Florida neighbors of the storm that dropped seven feet (2.1 meters) of snow on my neighborhood in 2006 they actually look jealous. They don't understand that while high temperatures are uncomfortable, snow kills.

I had several senior neighbors and a single mom with two toddlers in our little cul-de-sac, (in a neighborhood one of my readers says couldn't have existed) and I dug my way to their houses to check up on them. The lady across the street only spoke polish, which was interesting.

When I lived in North Dakota a neighbor slipped and fell on the ice on a very frigid day, her husband came out to check on her and slipped on the ice also. We think that's what happened when their frozen bodies were found a couple of weeks later. I was on a remote assignment to Korea and more worried about my wife and kids and wasn't there to check up on the neighbors. Some of my Florida neighbors think that story is made up because they've never seen ice outside of a freezer or a drink. They've never seen a film of ice on top of a puddle.

I live in North Florida (as far north as you can get, I'm right next to the Georgia border) and natives to this area have never, ever seen snow. The temperature here rarely dips below 34F (1C) In the area hit by the hurricane the lowest temperature of the year is 51F (10.5C)

When I tell my native Florida neighbors of the storm that dropped seven feet (2.1 meters) of snow on my neighborhood in 2006 they actually look jealous. They don't understand that while high temperatures are uncomfortable, snow kills.

I had several senior neighbors and a single mom with two toddlers in our little cul-de-sac, (in a neighborhood one of my readers says couldn't have existed) and I dug my way to their houses to check up on them. The lady across the street only spoke polish, which was interesting.

When I lived in North Dakota a neighbor slipped and fell on the ice on a very frigid day, her husband came out to check on her and slipped on the ice also. We think that's what happened when their frozen bodies were found a couple of weeks later. I was on a remote assignment to Korea and more worried about my wife and kids and wasn't there to check up on the neighbors. Some of my Florida neighbors think that story is made up because they've never seen ice outside of a freezer or a drink. They've never seen a film of ice on top of a puddle.
I hope they don't fall for the "just press your lips on that stell post" gag. Which might lead to some winter ENS (paramedic) stories?
I wonder if Richard Gere's gerbil has a santa hat? But it would need to be an alien gerbil to pass the rules... How about a real small elf for an anal story?

I think every year I suggest hot cocoa after making snow angels. spiked with an aphrodisiac. Not sure if it gas been tried, or what you might do with it?
Neighbours?
If so, a foursome?
Or guy uses it to seduce hot wife next door?
Or the two wives- one missing the days of her lesbian experiments in college uses it on the other?
Or two college jkids home from school?
Or a whole pile of college kids taking a break from studying (aka the "college girls orgy" version)?
Or... [your twist here]

the young yummy mummies all feel sorry for the poor mall santa putting up with the kids all day. this year they decide to draw lots, with the short straw each day showing Santa appreciation in his change room - mix of blowjobs, lap dances, and a tour of the kama sutra ofpositions possible in a converted janitor's sloset.

I've had some fun with New Year's Eve, when the desperation for that well-timed kiss may lead to all sorts of awkward moments. You just need to make sure the awkwardness results in passion, results in sex... afterwards is tthere:
guilt?
ongoing passion?
secrets for sharing? secrets for hiding?
New relationships? Old relationships blown up?
babies nine months later?

Tiny Tim Turns 18
by which time, we have the reformed Scrooge, who decides to fix his protege up with a prositute for the ocassion. Not surewhere it goes from there.

Snowed in at the Cabin

classic cliches or new twists?
is incest best?
or the rescuer of the damsel in distress?
just that last cliche gives off plot bunnie by spring - switch the damsel to a guy- does that make it gay sex, or is the rescuuer a gal? if the rescuer a gal, if the damsel is a damsel, is it lesbian sex? Or transgender? pre or post-op?

and that's just one stream of semi-consciousness

Ghosts on the brain today. They are associated with cobtests past, but wht about ghosts in winter? any ideas?

Ghosts on the brain today. They are associated with cobtests past, but wht about ghosts in winter? any ideas?
Three of the most famous ghosts in literature (four, actually) are associated with "A Christmas Carol," so sure, go for it.

I just feel like I need to be weird this morning lol... (and no, the following is in no way serious ... unless someone takes it serious and actually uses it....then ... it was my damn idea!)

The Fantasy of Misfit Toys
- A young woman fantasizes about having sex with various Christmas characters
- She really can't meet fictional characters, so she makes finger puppets of them and ... well ... you know...
- In the midst of her solo acts, she gets caught!
- She feels guilty and confesses in church
- While in church confessing she realizes she's doing it during Xmas eve mass and everyone can hear her
- As part of her penance she is bound and paddled by the BDSM church community
- The story ends with Santa putting them all on the naughty list - but gives them oh so wonderful toys.

I just feel like I need to be weird this morning lol... (and no, the following is in no way serious ... unless someone takes it serious and actually uses it....then ... it was my damn idea!)

- She really can't meet fictional characters, so she makes finger puppets of them and ... well ... you know...
- While in church confessing she realizes she's doing it during Xmas eve mass and everyone can hear her
- The story ends with Santa putting them all on the naughty list - but gives them oh so wonderful toys.
Now you gave ME an idea - It's another sad Christmas Eve on the Island of Misfit Toys, so they decide to have an all-out sex orgy. But please, leave the ostrich out of the action.

Now you gave ME an idea - It's another sad Christmas Eve on the Island of Misfit Toys, so they decide to have an all-out sex orgy. But please, leave the ostrich out of the action.
Would that be in the Toys & Masturbation category?

some people prefer the naughty list. still can find a use for a lump of coal, especially if you find a like minded group to roast marshmallows with outside the snow hut.

Last edited:
Back