2021 Winter Holidays Contest Story Ideas

How do we know there was no Mrs. Grinch? What do you think made him so grouchy? A story of her cuckolding him in the early years of their marriage with a succession of well-hung Whos from Whoville until he'd finally had enough and left with the dog to go live in a cave.... might make for a great Lit story.

it could be a country song almost...

I enjoy "Mommy playing Santa" stories almost as much as "Mommy playing with Santa"

Should stories featuring elves be told from the elves' POV?

The horny professor gets hornier when all the coeds go hone for the holidays.

What does he do about it?

Holidays Down Under: a young American man is on a business assignment in Australia for a few months, including Christmas and New Year. A friend at work invites him to a family Christmas Eve celebration. From here the story has many possibilities depending on the category.

Loving Wives: he fucks the friend’s wife and continues to fuck her through New Year’s Eve
Romance: he falls in love with his friend’s sister
Incest: the friend’s wife is actually the American’s long lost sister and they fuck (absurdly far fetched stories can be fun)
Group: threesome with the friend and his wife
Mature: he meets his friend’s single mother and they begin a secretive hot humping relationship
Etc
Etc

The main thing is to highlight and explain Christmas and New Year traditions in Australia. I’m an American who would be fascinated by that. Cheers.

Not necessarily. I told a story about a man meeting an elf at a holiday party from the man's perspective. Part of the story was his skepticism that she was what she said she was, so it was necessary to emphasize his point of view.

Not necessarily. I told a story about a man meeting an elf at a holiday party from the man's perspective. Part of the story was his skepticism that she was what she said she was, so it was necessary to emphasize his point of view.

Did baking him cookies with elven magic not help?

A gift-wrapped girl* under the Christmas tree....

*18+of course

Why not? It's Christmas Eve! Santa has just taken off in his sleigh for the night. The elves are tired from working non-stop building toys and are looking to blow off some steam. Mrs. Claus suddenly stops by the workshop. She's feeling neglected because Santa has been spending too much time overseeing the work and ignoring her needs. And a couple of the elves know exactly what she needs :D

Wife is bisexual and, while happily married to her husband, admits she does sometimes wants a female lover she could spend time with to explore that part of herself with…but she doesn’t just want a one night stand, she wants someone she also cares about. Husband hears her out and is supportive, asking if she had someone in mind. Wife usually brushes the question off but one time while fucking her husband, she playfully states she’d like his twin sister (“I always like a complete set, after all”). Husband doesn’t react with shock or laughter, but seems contemplative.

Come Christmas and husband’s parents and sister in law are staying over. SIL and her catch up and are thick as thieves. Come Christmas morning though and SIL calls her down to the basement to check on something. Wife goes down there and SIL pushes her onto a couch and then disrobes: she’s her present. Her brother told her and she’d love to be her mistress.

Story could just be the two of them beginning their affair but if you want to make it more taboo brother or even father and mother-in-law could get involved.

Why not? It's Christmas Eve! Santa has just taken off in his sleigh for the night. The elves are tired from working non-stop building toys and are looking to blow off some steam. Mrs. Claus suddenly stops by the workshop. She's feeling neglected because Santa has been spending too much time overseeing the work and ignoring her needs. And a couple of the elves know exactly what she needs :D

is this an annual event?

Wife is bisexual and, while happily married to her husband, admits she does sometimes wants a female lover she could spend time with to explore that part of herself with…but she doesn’t just want a one night stand, she wants someone she also cares about. Husband hears her out and is supportive, asking if she had someone in mind. Wife usually brushes the question off but one time while fucking her husband, she playfully states she’d like his twin sister (“I always like a complete set, after all”). Husband doesn’t react with shock or laughter, but seems contemplative.

Come Christmas and husband’s parents and sister in law are staying over. SIL and her catch up and are thick as thieves. Come Christmas morning though and SIL calls her down to the basement to check on something. Wife goes down there and SIL pushes her onto a couch and then disrobes: she’s her present. Her brother told her and she’d love to be her mistress.

Story could just be the two of them beginning their affair but if you want to make it more taboo brother or even father and mother-in-law could get involved.

and here I hoped hubby would wrap his sister up & make her the gift under the tree.

hilarity ensues on, off, or after the ride on the horse drawn sleigh.

Young niece (she’s just the unwitting instigator, she won’t be a major character in the story) makes hot chocolate for her grandparents aunts and uncles and older cousins. Everyone has a drink and she excitedly tells them how she’s so happy they enjoyed it as she added some special ingredients: pink and blue pills she found in grandpa and her mom’s medicene cabinets.

Her parents quickly take her home but everyone else is shocked. First worried there will be health issues, then trying to laugh it off: after all it’s in-laws and relatives, no one is going to be popping boners or getting soaked…right?

Then everyone starts sneaking off, to take care of issues that are totally unrelated to the hot chocolate. Of course, not everyone is in a relationship so some pairings are going to need to be a bit more familial.

is this an annual event?

Yes. Santa is usually attentive in the bedroom, but once Christmas starts closing in he shifts his attention to his deadline. And Mrs. Claus is a really horny woman, so going a couple of weeks without Santa's candy cane is pushing her to the limits. Since it's an annual thing, she knows she has the night to herself and the elves.

Here's another variation: Santa's daughter is home from college with her brand new degree in business administration and she has ideas on improving the toy production. The elves aren't too keen on that so they devise a plan and invite Santa's daughter down to the workshop where they show her the exclusive line of adult toys they make. Daughter isn't terribly impressed, so the elves decide to give her a "up close and personal" demonstration after they jump on her and tie her up. That's when it's discovered she has a submissive streak in her. That's when some of the more "special" toys are brought out, and to quote no one in particular, hilarity ensues!

If not a sleighride, how bout snuggling two to a dog sled built for one?

Idea #1

I have a necromancer character, I have been outlining an idea of some type of "A Christmas Carol" type story with some evil jerk.

First ghosts: the jerks dead in-laws or parents come to nag him, tell him what a mess up he is.

Second ghosts: Scary Nazis and Holocaust victims. The jerk wakes up and craps himself because there are dozens of Nazis just screaming at him in German.

I don't have any good ideas for the third group of ghosts.

Idea# 2

A "the kids save Christmas" trope story.

Incel Christmas: where the guy tries to summon a succubus for Christmas. Instead he get demonic possessed by Judas Iscariot. Judas gets Billy the Incel to hijacks one of those kiddie mall trains. Judas is trying to trick Billy so he can escape hell, but Billy is such a tool that he keeps messing everything up.

"Kill him Billy! You need to kill Santa." Judas hissed into Billy's ear.
"And then I'll get laid?" Billy asked.
"Yes, Billy. First you kill Santa, then you'll get laid. I promise."

Idea #1

I have a necromancer character, I have been outlining an idea of some type of "A Christmas Carol" type story with some evil jerk.

First ghosts: the jerks dead in-laws or parents come to nag him, tell him what a mess up he is.

Second ghosts: Scary Nazis and Holocaust victims. The jerk wakes up and craps himself because there are dozens of Nazis just screaming at him in German.

I don't have any good ideas for the third group of ghosts.

Idea# 2

A "the kids save Christmas" trope story.

Incel Christmas: where the guy tries to summon a succubus for Christmas. Instead he get demonic possessed by Judas Iscariot. Judas gets Billy the Incel to hijacks one of those kiddie mall trains. Judas is trying to trick Billy so he can escape hell, but Billy is such a tool that he keeps messing everything up.

"Kill him Billy! You need to kill Santa." Judas hissed into Billy's ear.
"And then I'll get laid?" Billy asked.
"Yes, Billy. First you kill Santa, then you'll get laid. I promise."

the third group are climate change victims...

Winter Holidays at the Hot Springs

hubby wife adventures?
family frolics?
bf/bf?
gay or lez randomness?
group gropes under da bubbles?

or the reverse... the characters decide to spend the holiday in a sun destination... maybe complete with nude beach, including nude Santa?

Do they still have department store Santas?

Maybe the female "elves" bet whether Santa's belly is real, so they remove a vent cover and peep through to Santa's dressing room, only to see more than they expected?

Hot cocoa after making snow angels. spiked with an aphrodisiac.

Back