Wife's feet pictures and story ideas

philgill11

Experienced
Hi, all my stories are about my wife's feet being used and abused in various situations. Whether it be a youngster under a table with a ff, or a buddy who agreed to let me pay off a bet by playing with my wife's feet, or a bull dyke who gets a footjob at dinner in exchange for money, or warden in a prison with a love for my wife's feet. But I need more ideas. Any situations where someone is playing with my wife's feet where she can do nothing about it? Photos included of her size 6s

Attachments

• 0-2.jpg
    0-2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 20
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 20
You and your wife are visiting someplace with very strict laws. Maybe Singapore or someplace like that. She accidentally drops a cigarette butt on the ground, and is instantly arrested. The punishment is to be locked in stocks in the public square with her bare feet extended, as passersby get to alternately tickle them, smack them with a stick, jerk off on them, whatever, for eight hours. You can do nothing but stand by and watch with a huge erection straining your trousers.

You and your wife are visiting someplace with very strict laws. Maybe Singapore or someplace like that. She accidentally drops a cigarette butt on the ground, and is instantly arrested. The punishment is to be locked in stocks in the public square with her bare feet extended, as passersby get to alternately tickle them, smack them with a stick, jerk off on them, whatever, for eight hours. You can do nothing but stand by and watch with a huge erection straining your trousers.
Great idea on this theme thank you.

Awesome idea. Thank you

Back